• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Shuu splashed into the water with her, sending small waves at her face playfully with a smile.
Lena eeked, as she splashed into the water, and covered her eyes, so that water wouldn't get into them.

"Eeeeek, no stop that" She said, giggling, moving backwards, facing Shuu.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and pecked back happily

[/QUOTE]
''wanna go grab lunch? its almost time for it''

...⊹Yuki said before she smiled at her and giggled a bit wondering when the baby will actually arrive. But then she couldnt think that since she was hungry. So now she wondered what she can make for lunch⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Nexus had lost them and went to cause trouble in the city. XX19 sent a left hook punch at Akuma and he simply blocked it with one arm, amazingly. XX19 then, while Akuma was distracted fired lazers for his eyes at Akuma, causing Akuma to stumbled back.
Ilaani watched as the fight went on not to far from them "shouldn't we stop Nexus from doing something crazy? I mean what if he kills someone, or himself for that matter" she said noticing he had gone at least if they can't fix him for now, they could knock him out or something, right? She thought as she stood there, wanting to help the situation somehow.

JJKab said:
"Neat.... So... Can i now kiss you?" Gregory asked, smiling a bit shyly, as his cheeks went a little red.
"Well, look at you. You're a little cutie, arent'cha?" Lena giggled, standing up, as she looked at Shuu.

"I could pinch your cheek" She exclaimed, as she walked towards the water, giggling.
Ariel smiled a little before nodding, her cheeks going a deeper shade of pink as she felt a little nervous, why was she feeling like this now? they had technically kissed already when they were in the water, but that was to help her breathe...so on land the thought of it was so different...

"Alright... Just.. Close your eyes... It'll be over before you'll say "Gregory is a really nice guy.."... I'm sorry, but... It's just an example..." He stated, before leaning in closer to her, and gently touching her lips with his, kissing her. Hl

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled a little before nodding, her cheeks going a deeper shade of pink as she felt a little nervous, why was she feeling like this now? they had technically kissed already when they were in the water, but that was to help her breathe...so on land the thought of it was so different...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wanna go grab lunch? its almost time for it''
...⊹Yuki said before she smiled at her and giggled a bit wondering when the baby will actually arrive. But then she couldnt think that since she was hungry. So now she wondered what she can make for lunch⊹...
"Sure!" She said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon stood up and gave out her hand to Shira for her to take⊹...

JJKab said:
Lena eeked, as she splashed into the water, and covered her eyes, so that water wouldn't get into them.
"Eeeeek, no stop that" She said, giggling, moving backwards, facing Shuu.
Seeing how much fun Lena was having he kept splashing her lightly. "Nooooooo~" He said teasingly and childishly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira happily took her hand and got up

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon started to lead Shira to the kitchen as she happily walked with her and helping her⊹...

Lena kept giggling, covering her face, as she kept walking backwards, untill the water was up to her neck. She stopped then, laughing.

TheDragoon said:
Seeing how much fun Lena was having he kept splashing her lightly. "Nooooooo~" He said teasingly and childishly.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani watched as the fight went on not to far from them "shouldn't we stop Nexus from doing something crazy? I mean what if he kills someone, or himself for that matter" she said noticing he had gone at least if they can't fix him for now, they could knock him out or something, right? She thought as she stood there, wanting to help the situation somehow.
Axel nodded and started driving in the direction Nexus went. Insane laughter could be heard throughout the city. Sirens were going off as well. The battle between XX19 and Akuma was just beginning.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi thought for a moment upon Kaori's reply. It doesn't matter does it? Well well well, if Kaori says so, then she can't complain much, now can she? For the moment Masahi claimed another kiss, pressing his body against hers as he did so; causing the heat inside his body only to grow. While doing that, Masahi stopped pinching, though his ran his thumb over what he was pinching before removing his hand from Kaori's shirt. His hand then relocated to Kaori's hip while Masahi brushed his tongue along Kaori's lower lip, enjoying how open Kaori was to this, so willing to be his and probably forget about anything else that happened during the day. Especially going to save Him. With that though Masahi would have scowled, but he was kissing Kaori at the moment. However, the thought did lead to Masahi letting go of Kaori's hands in order to grab her sides. After that Masahi moved so Kaori was picked up off the couch for a moment before Masahi twisted to push her to lay down on the couch, with Masahi then using his arms to keep himself above her as he looked down at Kaori. A possessive look filled his eyes as he spoke to her in a eager voice♝...
"Are you use? It doesn't matter?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori was in no position to protest even if she wanted to. Her hands were being held above her head too tightly for her to move (not that she really minded, she kind of liked that he was being so... forward with his actions), so all she could really do with how hazy her head was, was to submit to Masahi. And right now, after all that happened and how unsure she had been feeling just earlier in the day, she just wanted to submit to him. Get lost in the feelings and sensations he was giving her. The next kiss he gave her pushed their bodies together, and a wave of heat sent itself directly into her core, and it took all of her limited strength to not make a sound from it. Feeling his body against hers reminded her of their first time. Her thoughts were lingering on that night to the point where se didn't notice that Masahi was moving her until she was moved down and Masahi was hovering above her. Kaori blinked, looking up at him, another wave of heat going to her core as she responded☆...

"...y-yeah, it doesn't matter. I told you I can't move, d-didn't I..?"

JJKab said:
Lena kept giggling, covering her face, as she kept walking backwards, untill the water was up to her neck. She stopped then, laughing.
Shuu did the same, stopping his splashing as well. "So, if this is a free diving tour maybe we should dive?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu did the same, stopping his splashing as well. "So, if this is a free diving tour maybe we should dive?" He asked her.
"Sure. I'll be waiting for you down there. As soon as you'll feel that you have to come up for air, either:

A: I'll carry you to the surface, or

B: I'll give you some air via a kiss" Lena stated, as she dived, and headed down deep into the ocean, smiling.

JJKab said:
"Alright... Just.. Close your eyes... It'll be over before you'll say "Gregory is a really nice guy.."... I'm sorry, but... It's just an example..." He stated, before leaning in closer to her, and gently touching her lips with his, kissing her. Hl
She looked at him in a focused manner as he spoke, not really getting what he was trying to say but before she could ask he had already placed his lips on hers, feeling her face heat up red now, she kissed him back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]S
shira smiled as she walked with her. "Love you babe." She said

[/QUOTE]
''love you too baby''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit as they walked⊹...

JJKab said:
"Sure. I'll be waiting for you down there. As soon as you'll feel that you have to come up for air, either:
A: I'll carry you to the surface, or

B: I'll give you some air via a kiss" Lena stated, as she dived, and headed down deep into the ocean, smiling.
Shuu wanted to go with the first choice, but didn't get a chance to answer. He'd just have to wait for her to pick... He dove down into the water, holding his breath.

G

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him in a focused manner as he spoke, not really getting what he was trying to say but before she could ask he had already placed his lips on hers, feeling her face heat up red now, she kissed him back.
Gregory felt Ariel kiss him back, as he gently put his hand on her waist. He slowly pulled away, and smiled lightly.

"See? It wasn't bad, was it?" He asked

TheDragoon said:
Shuu wanted to go with the first choice, but didn't get a chance to answer. He'd just have to wait for her to pick... He dove down into the water, holding his breath.
Lena was slowly swimming towards the bottom, occasionally looking at Shuu to make sure he'll keep up.

TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded and started driving in the direction Nexus went. Insane laughter could be heard throughout the city. Sirens were going off as well. The battle between XX19 and Akuma was just beginning.
Ilaani looked back and forth as the drove, trying to see if she could spot Nexus anywhere, hearing the sirens going she panicked a little, what on earth was he doing?! She needed to figure out how to free him from Akuma's control somehow before he got anymore out of hand.

JJKab said:
G
Gregory felt Ariel kiss him back, as he gently put his hand on her waist. He slowly pulled away, and smiled lightly.

"See? It wasn't bad, was it?" He asked

Lena was slowly swimming towards the bottom, occasionally looking at Shuu to make sure he'll keep up.
Ariel giggled at his words before shaking her head "Why would it be bad?" She said as she looked at him "It was nice"

"Welp, it means that I'm a good kisser... And so do you" Gregory said, gently putting his hand on Ariel's cheek.

"How about we go to that restaurant I promised?" He asked, smiling

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled at his words before shaking her head "Why would it be bad?" She said as she looked at him "It was nice"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back