• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently, as he shook his head a little.
"It's probably the time that we should come up to the shore.." He said, scratching the back of his head, as he slowly did so, waiting for Ariel to join him.

"There's something i wanted to tell you for quite some time..." He added, in a serious tone.
Ariel nodded with a small smile as she swam up next to him, her expression turning to that of curiosity when he talked of telling her something, noting how serious he sounded, it intrigued her.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded with a small smile as she swam up next to him, her expression turning to that of curiosity when he talked of telling her something, noting how serious he sounded, it intrigued her.
Gregory looked at the surface, wondering, what to tell Ariel. He liked her, really liked her. But he didn't know how she'd react to bim actually saying that. He was silent, not paying any attention if Ariel needed any air.

(@Nonalaka, i might update my OC info, to mention something. Not today, cause i'm on my phone)

JJKab said:
(@Nonalaka, i might update my OC info, to mention something. Not today, cause i'm on my phone)
((Mention something? I'm curious :0))

JJKab said:
Gregory looked at the surface, wondering, what to tell Ariel. He liked her, really liked her. But he didn't know how she'd react to bim actually saying that. He was silent, not paying any attention if Ariel needed any air.
Ariel was swimming a little bit behind him, noting how silent he was, she wondered what it could be that he was thinking so hard about, getting about halfways there, holding her breath was getting difficult, she hated to be a bother while he seemed deep in thought... But she didn't want to pass out or anything either, so she tried to get his attention.

Gregory looked over at Ariel, as he smiled a bit, and stopped swimming, as he kissed her briefly, giving her some air, before pulling away, and continued swimming towards the surface.

Nonalaka said:
((Mention something? I'm curious :0))
Ariel was swimming a little bit behind him, noting how silent he was, she wondered what it could be that he was thinking so hard about, getting about halfways there, holding her breath was getting difficult, she hated to be a bother while he seemed deep in thought... But she didn't want to pass out or anything either, so she tried to get his attention.

JJKab said:
Gregory looked over at Ariel, as he smiled a bit, and stopped swimming, as he kissed her briefly, giving her some air, before pulling away, and continued swimming towards the surface.
Ariel smiled back signalling a thank you as she swam alongside him, it wasn't as difficult to keep up with him now, reaching the surface, popped her head out of the water and took a deep breath, once she caught her breath back she moved some of her wet hair out of the way of her face.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled back signalling a thank you as she swam alongside him, it wasn't as difficult to keep up with him now, reaching the surface, popped her head out of the water and took a deep breath, once she caught her breath back she moved some of her wet hair out of the way of her face.
Gregory took a small breath, as he looked at Ariel, and laughed gently.

"You're adorable" He said quietly, swimming towards the shore.

JJKab said:
Gregory took a small breath, as he looked at Ariel, and laughed gently.
"You're adorable" He said quietly, swimming towards the shore.
Ariel finished fixing at her hair, looking to Gregory as he called her adorable, she felt her cheeks go a bit red, as she the followed him to shore.

Gregory sat down on the sand, as he looked at Ariel, and smiled a little.

"Welp... How did you enjoy that?" He asked.

((Gtg))

Nonalaka said:
Ariel finished fixing at her hair, looking to Gregory as he called her adorable, she felt her cheeks go a bit red, as she the followed him to shore.

JJKab said:
Gregory sat down on the sand, as he looked at Ariel, and smiled a little.
"Welp... How did you enjoy that?" He asked.

((Gtg))
((Byee~))

Ariel smiled brightly and sat beside him "It was super fun~" she said happily to him as she higher her knees up to her chest and looked out at the shore.

Nonalaka said:
Eventually waking up, Kenai began muttering a little before his eyes slowly opened, his ears twitching every so often, at first it didn't register in his mind that Asako had spent the night there, so he was confused to what he was hugging, whatever it was, it was soft he tiredly hugged her closer for a moment before he had began to wake up fully his eyes drifting down to view Asako, ah, that made sense to him now "O-Oh...good morning" he said tiredly with a yawn.
Asako rubbed her eye's with one hand, "morning..." she said and yawned, blinking a few time's. "I really don't wanna wake up" she mumbled.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako rubbed her eye's with one hand, "morning..." she said and yawned, blinking a few time's. "I really don't wanna wake up" she mumbled.
Kenai chuckled softly "I don't really want to either..." He said tiredly "Did you sleep okay?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie watched as his eyebrows furrowed as if was hurting, it actually made her panic a little since she assumed he would've blocked it sooner so she stopped soon after. "R-Right, I'll remember" she said with a slight nod.
((no tag didn't see xD

He nodded, obviously not even gonna bring up the pain he had faced earlier. "Now attack me with all your strength at that frequency, I want to make sure that your power is correct." He said waiting for her move.

Akio said:
((no tag didn't see xD
He nodded, obviously not even gonna bring up the pain he had faced earlier. "Now attack me with all your strength at that frequency, I want to make sure that your power is correct." He said waiting for her move.
((Sorry I forgot it :'D))

She hesitated for a moment before nodding, unsure in case shed accidentally hurt him again. "Okay..." She said before conjuring up all of her strength and attacked.

@Akio

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Lena laughed as well, some hair covering her eyes. She looked into Shuu's, and giggled, as she hugged him back. She wasn't this happy for at least two years.
"Well... I'd be "lying" if I said.. This is pretty lovely." She stated.
Shuu smirked and flicked her nose lightly. "Hey, we're supposed to be going to the beach, dummy." He teased her, getting up.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani had blinked a few times as the ride stopped, trying to calm her heart rate down, she wasn't shivering or anything though, She looked to Nexus and laughed, wow it really was a mess "That's why I tied my hair up" she said as she reached over and ruffled his hair a little in an attempt to fix it, it helped a little, but it was still a mess, she simply laughed "Yeah, maybe we do" she said as she then got off the ride.
Nexus nodded and got out with her, headed for the bathroom. He felt a stinging sensation on his arm. This wasn't right. Something felt off. He suddenly felt that their date would get ruined. And it would be all his fault. He entered the bathroom, clutching his arm and breathing heavily and sweating badly. His arm glowed white.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blinked, "oh yeah, we still have to plan that." she said.
Shingo blushed a little, hiding his face a bit from embarrassment. "I-I have a tux ready... We could have it tomorrow if you like..." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded and got out with her, headed for the bathroom. He felt a stinging sensation on his arm. This wasn't right. Something felt off. He suddenly felt that their date would get ruined. And it would be all his fault. He entered the bathroom, clutching his arm and breathing heavily and sweating badly. His arm glowed white.
Ilaani, unaware of anything that was going on with Nexus at that moment simply sat on a bench a bit away from the bathrooms, waiting for him to return.

-Misafune-

He had little clue as to what he had set into motion. The contract was grabbed from the air by a feminine hand from the circle. Five more hands had pulled the massive woman out of the glowing circle.

-Kami of the Venerable Pacts-

"Foolish weakling. You presume your pitiful offerings would quell my anger and disgust at having to breath this wretched worlds air once more?" She spat at him in scorn. "And on top of it all, you cannot even defend yourself properly. You have lost, admit defeat and submit to MY will." She sneered viciously at him as soap bubbles foamed from around the giant bath towed draped haphazardly over her seal covered body. "And as for you mage of the west, your deal lacks conviction. I will dispense the justice you seek." she said as she swung the hand with the sword through the boy who foolishly summoned her. The boy appeared to be cleaved in two. But as the soap bubbles and steam cleared, the boy's spirit was severed from his body, leaving the physical body bound by a solid black iron collar to four seal covered Mesharin (Stones of unknown composition, covered with ropes and seals, used to bind a spirit or trap a body.) The body grew limp and slumped over as vines and moss began to grow and lignify (to turn to wood or a tree.) his body. "Your spirit will roam for a year and a day, and you must serve anyone who calls your real name faithfully. If you carry out your tasks with devotion, while not neglecting your studies, a day will be removed from your sentence, but failure will mean another fortnight added." she said to the spirit form of the boy. "You have no power now, not that you had much to begin with. And if you die this way, you will only feel the pain, and gain another day. Summon me not again, unless you are strong enough to best me." she said as the scales in her upperhand balanced out. With a little flourish she vanished, and the sounds of a body entering the water could be heard before the portal closed.

-Misafune the spirit-

He wept, but all the sound he made was very sorrowful. Now he had to serve people to remove this curse. His body looked sad as the final vine took hold. "It looks like you have won, but you also have lost. You do not know my name, therefore I do not have to teach you anything. Nor can you steal the girls now." he said woefully. Now he was truly beaten, not by an enemy, but by his own arrogance.

@Nonalaka

@Tobi Neafearn

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani, unaware of anything that was going on with Nexus at that moment simply sat on a bench a bit away from the bathrooms, waiting for him to return.
Nexus cursed lightly in pain as Akuma tormented him in the back of his mind. Nobody can save you. Just hurry up and give up... Murder everyone. A voice in his head said.

---

Meanwhile, Axel had rushed into the amusement park, having finished up a tournament and winning them 30 gold cards. He rushed to Ilaani's side. "We NEED out of here. Akuma is making his move, and it involves your husband." He said, looking around for Nexus. "Where is he?"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus cursed lightly in pain as Akuma tormented him in the back of his mind. Nobody can save you. Just hurry up and give up... Murder everyone. A voice in his head said.
---

Meanwhile, Axel had rushed into the amusement park, having finished up a tournament and winning them 30 gold cards. He rushed to Ilaani's side. "We NEED out of here. Akuma is making his move, and it involves your husband." He said, looking around for Nexus. "Where is he?"
Ilaani immediately stood up upon seeing Axel, knowing that seeing him rushing like that meant something serious had to be up, listening to his words she blinked " W-What?! He went to the bathroom a bit ago...but he looked fine to me then" she said as she looked to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Maya blinked looking to who asked her the question "Well, pretty much the same reason, although we were going to open a café ourselves anyways since it was a dream we both had, we were pretty bummed out to hear the old cafe closed since we met here and all, which gave us a bright idea, we wanted to keep it going and since I see familiar faces I guess our efforts weren't in vain~" she said with a smile.
Cecil nodded in agreement to Maya's words. "Yeah. And if you wouldn't mind, spread the words to everyone who loved this place as much as we did. We'd love to have them back." Cecil said with a smile. "You don't have to worry about that. Social media already knows." One of them said, holding up their phone. "That reminds me. I'll have to do advertising at some point, Maya. After we raise some money maybe we could get a billboard or something. As for you, I'll get you a coffee on the house." Cecil said as he left the area and do went into the kitchen, soon returning with four coffees on a tray. '"Here you go. We make them freshly here so enjoy." The group happily accepted the free coffee and thanked both Maya and Cecil. Cecil then pulled Maya to the side, "I can already see business going great if everyone gets along... One day this little café will probably be as popular as we hope."

Nonalaka said:
Kenai chuckled softly "I don't really want to either..." He said tiredly "Did you sleep okay?" He asked.
Asako nodded, "yeah, since I was dreaming I was being hugged by a bear" she said, tiredly smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back