• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled and nodded as she followed him, enjoying the swim since the water was a nice temperature, not that she would have minded if it were cooler anyways, ice was her thing after all so cold didn't exactly effect her.
Gregory stopped, when they reached about 25 meters into the ocean, as he looked at Ariel.

"How are you holding up?" He asked swimming up to her.

JJKab said:
Gregory stopped, when they reached about 25 meters into the ocean, as he looked at Ariel.
"How are you holding up?" He asked swimming up to her.
She looked to him and smiled, holding her hand level before tilting it both sides to communicate that she was kind of okay but would probably need air soon. He hadn't given her the spell this time so she had to use hand gestures.

Nonalaka said:
She looked to him and smiled, holding her hand level before tilting it both sides to communicate that she was kind of okay but would probably need air soon. He hadn't given her the spell this time so she had to use hand gestures.
"Good..." Gregory said, before swimming onward, looking for something worth taking up to the surface.

JJKab said:
"Good..." Gregory said, before swimming onward, looking for something worth taking up to the surface.
Ariel swam around as well, taking care not to drift too far from Gregory as she searched, an awestruck look on her face as she looked at all the shells and fish around her, one swimming next to her, tickling her side in the process which made her want to giggle.

Gregory looked over at Ariel, and smiled gently.

"She's so cute..." He thought, as he sat down on the sand, and closed his eyes, thinking a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel swam around as well, taking care not to drift too far from Gregory as she searched, an awestruck look on her face as she looked at all the shells and fish around her, one swimming next to her, tickling her side in the process which made her want to giggle.

JJKab said:
"Wanna see about that?" Lena asked, looking behind her at Shuu, smiling teasingly.
"You won't get me so easily" She stated, sticking her tonque out at him.
Shuu snickered. "How about I owe you another date if I don't catch you~" He said as he was raring to pounce.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani offered a nervous smile "A-Alright" she said with a small nod, his method of reassuring her was a bit odd, but it seemed to be working so she went with it.
"Hereeee weeee gooooo!" He squealed as the ride went through a bizarre array of twists and turns, loops, and barrel rolls.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu snickered. "How about I owe you another date if I don't catch you~" He said as he was raring to pounce.
"No! I will ove you a date if you catch me" Lena giggled, as she turned to face Shuu, walking backwards, smiling slyly.

JJKab said:
Gregory looked over at Ariel, and smiled gently.
"She's so cute..." He thought, as he sat down on the sand, and closed his eyes, thinking a bit.
Ariel hadn't been paying attention as he sat on the sand, she was too distracted by the little fish that continued to swim around her as it swam up to her face, she poked it on the nose as it swiftly swam around her then away, she smiled as a few bubbles escaped her mouth in response, this was pretty amazing in her opinion, turning her head to look at Gregory, she saw him sitting on the sand, tilting her head with a curious expression she moved closer to him, wondering how he could sit on the sand so easily like that, shed just float away!

JJKab said:
"No! I will ove you a date if you catch me" Lena giggled, as she turned to face Shuu, walking backwards, smiling slyly.
Shuu seized the opportunity, dashing a bit and grabbing her in a hug. "Caught yaaaaaa!" He laughed, having a lot of fun and the date hadn't really even started yet.

TheDragoon said:
"Hereeee weeee gooooo!" He squealed as the ride went through a bizarre array of twists and turns, loops, and barrel rolls.
Ilaani let a yelp as the ride then dove down, holding onto the safety bars tightly as the ride went up down and around everywhere, but at least she managed to keep her eyes open through it.

Gregory smiled a bit, as he opened her eyes, and looked at Ariel float away. He grabbed her hand, and gently pulled her towards him.

"Nope, no swimming away" He said, smiling.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu seized the opportunity, dashing a bit and grabbing her in a hug. "Caught yaaaaaa!" He laughed, having a lot of fun and the date hadn't really even started yet.
Lena laughed, as she staggered, and falled over, shrieking, dragging Shuu along.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel hadn't been paying attention as he sat on the sand, she was too distracted by the little fish that continued to swim around her as it swam up to her face, she poked it on the nose as it swiftly swam around her then away, she smiled as a few bubbles escaped her mouth in response, this was pretty amazing in her opinion, turning her head to look at Gregory, she saw him sitting on the sand, tilting her head with a curious expression she moved closer to him, wondering how he could sit on the sand so easily like that, shed just float away!

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled a bit, as he opened her eyes, and looked at Ariel float away. He grabbed her hand, and gently pulled her towards him.

Lena laughed, as she staggered, and falled over, shrieking, dragging Shuu along.
Shuu fell on top of her, still laughing with her as he hugged her close to him. He hadn't felt this happy before. They had fallen into the grass and when he looked into her eyes he smiled this time, instead of freezing up. He was still blushing tho.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani let a yelp as the ride then dove down, holding onto the safety bars tightly as the ride went up down and around everywhere, but at least she managed to keep her eyes open through it.
Nexus's hair was a bit messy as the ride came to a stop. "Maybe we should take a bathroom break. I need to get my hair straightened out." He chuckled.

JJKab said:

Ariel smiled as she was pulled toward him, now floating next to him she ever so gently tugged his arm as she began to signal that she needed to breath soon, it had been a while, infact she was sure it was a new record for how long she could hold her breath for.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu fell on top of her, still laughing with her as he hugged her close to him. He hadn't felt this happy before. They had fallen into the grass and when he looked into her eyes he smiled this time, instead of freezing up. He was still blushing tho.
Lena laughed as well, some hair covering her eyes. She looked into Shuu's, and giggled, as she hugged him back. She wasn't this happy for at least two years.

"Well... I'd be "lying" if I said.. This is pretty lovely." She stated.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled as she was pulled toward him, now floating next to him she ever so gently tugged his arm as she began to signal that she needed to breath soon, it had been a while, infact she was sure it was a new record for how long she could hold her breath for.
Gregory nodded in agreement, as he pulled Ariel a bit closer, and kissed her, putting some air into her lungs. He slowly pulled away.

"How's now?" He asked, smiling a bit, letting go of her.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus's hair was a bit messy as the ride came to a stop. "Maybe we should take a bathroom break. I need to get my hair straightened out." He chuckled.
Ilaani had blinked a few times as the ride stopped, trying to calm her heart rate down, she wasn't shivering or anything though, She looked to Nexus and laughed, wow it really was a mess "That's why I tied my hair up" she said as she reached over and ruffled his hair a little in an attempt to fix it, it helped a little, but it was still a mess, she simply laughed "Yeah, maybe we do" she said as she then got off the ride.

Nonalaka said:
((I will~))
As morning arrived, Kenai was still asleep and as predicted he was hugging onto Asako, only stirring slightly when the sun shone in.
Asako tiredly opened her eye's, wishing she was still asleep. She went to get up before realizing that Kenai was hugging her, She blinked and looked at her hand's, also realizing that she was gripping onto his shirt.

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded in agreement, as he pulled Ariel a bit closer, and kissed her, putting some air into her lungs. He slowly pulled away.
"How's now?" He asked, smiling a bit, letting go of her.
Ariel floated back just a little, smiling and holding her hands in front of her to give two thumbs up signalling that she was better.

"Good. I'm always open for kissing, even on dry land" Gregory stated, smiling gently, as he swimmed a bit backwards, looking around.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel floated back just a little, smiling and holding her hands in front of her to give two thumbs up signalling that she was better.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tiredly opened her eye's, wishing she was still asleep. She went to get up before realizing that Kenai was hugging her, She blinked and looked at her hand's, also realizing that she was gripping onto his shirt.
Eventually waking up, Kenai began muttering a little before his eyes slowly opened, his ears twitching every so often, at first it didn't register in his mind that Asako had spent the night there, so he was confused to what he was hugging, whatever it was, it was soft he tiredly hugged her closer for a moment before he had began to wake up fully his eyes drifting down to view Asako, ah, that made sense to him now "O-Oh...good morning" he said tiredly with a yawn.

JJKab said:
"Good. I'm always open for kissing, even on dry land" Gregory stated, smiling gently, as he swimmed a bit backwards, looking around.
Ariel's eyes widened at his statement, that meant he was fine with actually kissing her, not just for survival reasons for her, if she wasn't deep under water, she'd be blushing up a storm at his words.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel's eyes widened at his statement, that meant he was fine with actually kissing her, not just for survival reasons for her, if she wasn't deep under water, she'd be blushing up a storm at his words.
Gregory laughed gently, as he shook his head a little.

"It's probably the time that we should come up to the shore.." He said, scratching the back of his head, as he slowly did so, waiting for Ariel to join him.

"There's something i wanted to tell you for quite some time..." He added, in a serious tone.

Roman said:
Hanae nodded in agreement. Even though it was what Tonton wanted, she was going to ask Akane to remove the block. Tonton had to stop that kind of selfish behavior and that was a start. "I plan to fix it. It bothers me."
''good''

...♱She said before she looked at Hanae♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back