• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♈Kenji smirked at the phoenix's response. He had the kind of face that stopped women in their tracks. He had gotten used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked his way followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile. Of course the blush that accompanied it was a dead give-away. The phoenix before him didn't seem to react that way. Instead, she'd replied with a witted response, which intrigued Kenji. He spoke as his smile widened slightly. As he finished talking, he licked his lips in a seductive manner♈...

Well, ain't you feisty~ My type of girl~ I bet you taste delicious~

giphy.gif

...♈Kenji slowly leaned on the railing that was positioned infront of him and spoke, his head tilting slightly to the side to accompany his interested, slightly seductive tone♈...

At the very least, I'd like to know the name of the girl who's just claimed my spot, for future reference~

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♤Well, this guy was totally different than the only other guy she knew. How did she have the luck to meet two completely different extremes of men in such a short amount of time? Well, whatever. Now that he was actually talking to her, she figured she might want to sit up a bit. Not out of the need to not be rude, hell she couldn't care less what she came off as to people, but just because it was going to strain her neck soon if she didn't. Lumina began picking grass out of her rose pink hair, hating the feeling of it being stuck in her ponytails. She wouldn't dare look so frazzled and unstylish, it just wasn't like her at all. The pheonix raised an eyebrow at his comment, her gaze just missing him licking his lips. His kind of girl, huh? Delicious? Geez, how flattering. Lumina smirked as she spoke to him♤...

"Such bold words, and you haven't even taken me to dinner yet~"

...♤Soon all the grass was out of her hair, and that was when the pink-haired stranger leaned on the fence in front of them. Subconscious mimicking him, Lumina set her arms on her knees and leaned forward, responding as he asked for her name♤...

"Aren't you supposed to introduce yourself before asking someone's name? Such a rebel~ Well, since you asked so nicely, I suppose I can tell you. The name is Lumina. And you are..?"

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Like, nervwracked" Lena stated, smiling a bit..."
Shuu nodded. "I see, so would it be cool if we had that date tomorrow so I have time to get ready?" He asked her as he started sipping his tea.

"Sure. So, when are you going to be ready tomorrow? 12 A.M, 1 P.M?" She asked, sipping her own tea as well, smiling gently.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded. "I see, so would it be cool if we had that date tomorrow so I have time to get ready?" He asked her as he started sipping his tea.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai did the same and fell asleep soon after...
((Should we time skip?))

Ariel hummed in thought for a bit "Yeah, I'm just wondering what you had in mind for where we are going?~" she asked smiling gently as she hopped up off the bed onto her feet and walked to her mirror as she began fixing her hair, she had been laying down before that so it was a bit of a mess.
(yeah, do you wanna start or me?)

"Nothing happened. I'm alright" She said, as she hugged Nai tightly, placing her hands on his back. She laid her head on his chest, and closed her eyes.

"i love you... but... when are they going to call?" She asked, looming lovely into Nai's eyes. They were slowly sinking towards the ground.

Roman said:
"Well it's really my fault for tickling you so much. I should have stopped when you asked me to y'know?" Nai told her, apologetically.

JJKab said:
"Sure. So, when are you going to be ready tomorrow? 12 A.M, 1 P.M?" She asked, sipping her own tea as well, smiling gently.
Shuu laughed. "I do absolutely nothing, 12 A.M." He said with a jokesters smile.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo shook his head lightly. "Hard to tell from her baby appearance..." He said.
Ally nodded, "Yeah, though it was worth asking" she said and looked at him, "I have no clue what I do now" she said.

Lena laughed as well, as she slowly walked towards the living room, and sat down on the couch.

"Tell me, because I'm curious: Did you ever went on a ''DATE'' with someone," She asked, biting her lower lip.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu laughed. "I do absolutely nothing, 12 A.M." He said with a jokesters smile.

JJKab said:
"The beach it is then" Gregory stated, smiling, as he started walking towards it, humming quietly.
"You know... I was thinking... Are you looking for a boyfriend? Did someone tried to seduce you? Anything like that?" He asked, looking at her, tiny blush forming on his cheeks.
Ariel blinked "U-Uhm no-one has really taken that kind of interest in me before that I know of..." She said bashfully her cheeks colouring "But I wouldn't object to having a boyfriend if it were the right person..."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus finally pointed to another extreme ride. "How about that one?" He asked her curiously.
Ilaani stared at the ride "You can sure pick them huh" she said laughing a little nervously as she examined the ride "B-But yeah, If I'm gonna conquer fears might as well go for it" she said before looking to him and smiling a little.

Akio said:
He sighed, seeming just slightly exasperated but with no real chagrin in his gaze or tone when he finally spoke. "You got a kind heart, I hope no one ever tears it out of you." He just said a bit grimly before turning his attention to her. "Now practice manipulating frequency with me. You can't hurt me and i can tell you if you got the right frequency for the human body."
Rosalie stared at him blankly not knowing if he meant tear her heart out in a metaphorical, hurting of feelings sense or a literal physically ripping it out sense....obviously one was far worse than the other but neither sounded pleasant. Shaking the thoughts of heart tearing out of her head she turned to the task at hand, so she began doing as he asked, not using the same frequencies as before because one, she assumed a human would be different anyways and two...she didn't want to hurt the birds again.

@Akio

LunaCrosby said:
(yeah, do you wanna start or me?)
((I will~))

As morning arrived, Kenai was still asleep and as predicted he was hugging onto Asako, only stirring slightly when the sun shone in.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blinked "U-Uhm no-one has really taken that kind of interest in me before that I know of..." She said bashfully her cheeks colouring "But I wouldn't object to having a boyfriend if it were the right person..."
Ilaani stared at the ride "You can sure pick them huh" she said laughing a little nervously as she examined the ride "B-But yeah, If I'm gonna conquer fears might as well go for it" she said before looking to him and smiling a little.

Rosalie stared at him blankly not knowing if he meant tear her heart out in a metaphorical, hurting of feelings sense or a literal physically ripping it out sense....obviously one was far worse than the other but neither sounded pleasant. Shaking the thoughts of heart tearing out of her head she turned to the task at hand, so she began doing as he asked, not using the same frequencies as before because one, she assumed a human would be different anyways and two...she didn't want to hurt the birds again.

@Akio
"Use a stronger frequency, humanity's ears are no where near the ability of most of the animal kingdom, even if not many realize it. Once you reach that frequency strike out with full force." He instructed still just watching her.

Welp, that's nice" Gregory stated, smiling, as they entered the beach area.

"I'll fo change, be back in a sec" He statex, before running towards the restrooms.

Nonalaka said:

@Akio

Akio said:
"Use a stronger frequency, humanity's ears are no where near the ability of most of the animal kingdom, even if not many realize it. Once you reach that frequency strike out with full force." He instructed still just watching her.
Rosalie nodded, wait how was she supposed to know if the frequency was right, at least she could tell with the birds because the flew or shoeef signs of distress but Akio was well....Akio, his face barely moved as it is, sighing inwardly she tried her best to find a frequency suitable that was stronger than the one she used before, she then gave a try at striking with the frequency she settled with.

@Akio

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie nodded, wait how was she supposed to know if the frequency was right, at least she could tell with the birds because the flew or shoeef signs of distress but Akio was well....Akio, his face barely moved as it is, sighing inwardly she tried her best to find a frequency suitable that was stronger than the one she used before, she then gave a try at striking with the frequency she settled with.
@Akio
As she went higher Akio's brow tightened slightly before an expression of pain suddenly took over his features before he swiftly defended himself, absorbing her vibrations. He hadn't been blocking till that moment when he first felt the intense pain. "A little higher then that and you Wil be able to knock someone out. Slightly higher then that and you can kill without someone really hearing it. Remember that frequency." He said his features composed again as if that pain was a lie.

JJKab said:
Welp, that's nice" Gregory stated, smiling, as they entered the beach area.
"I'll fo change, be back in a sec" He statex, before running towards the restrooms.
Ariel nodded before he left as she went to the the female restrooms to get changed as well.

After a while, Gregory went out of the restrooms, as he started walking towards the water, humming quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded before he left as she went to the the female restrooms to get changed as well.

Akio said:
As she went higher Akio's brow tightened slightly before an expression of pain suddenly took over his features before he swiftly defended himself, absorbing her vibrations. He hadn't been blocking till that moment when he first felt the intense pain. "A little higher then that and you Wil be able to knock someone out. Slightly higher then that and you can kill without someone really hearing it. Remember that frequency." He said his features composed again as if that pain was a lie.
Rosalie watched as his eyebrows furrowed as if was hurting, it actually made her panic a little since she assumed he would've blocked it sooner so she stopped soon after. "R-Right, I'll remember" she said with a slight nod.

JJKab said:
After a while, Gregory went out of the restrooms, as he started walking towards the water, humming quietly.
Soon Ariel had finished changing and came out of the restrooms, spotting Gregory she ran up behind him and poked him in the side "You were gonna go into the water without me?" She said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Soon Ariel had finished changing and came out of the restrooms, spotting Gregory she ran up behind him and poked him in the side "You were gonna go into the water without me?" She said with a giggle.
Gregory laughed, as he looked at Ariel.

"Nope! You're coming with me" He stated, as he swept her off her feet, picking her up. He started carrying her towards the water.

JJKab said:
Lena laughed as well, as she slowly walked towards the living room, and sat down on the couch.
"Tell me, because I'm curious: Did you ever went on a ''DATE'' with someone," She asked, biting her lower lip.
Shuu thought about all of the years of his life. He had turned down every girl who asked him out, so... "Nope." He answered.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally nodded, "Yeah, though it was worth asking" she said and looked at him, "I have no clue what I do now" she said.
Shingo chuckled. "Maybe pursue a hobby? Like writing? Or prepare for our wedding." He said as he began reading a magazine.

"Welp... Same here..." Lena stated, smiling slightly. She patted the empty space on the couch.

"Why are you standing? Sit down, will ya? You'll lock up" She said, smiling slyly a bit

TheDragoon said:
Shuu thought about all of the years of his life. He had turned down every girl who asked him out, so... "Nope." He answered.

JJKab said:
"Welp... Same here..." Lena stated, smiling slightly. She patted the empty space on the couch.
"Why are you standing? Sit down, will ya? You'll lock up" She said, smiling slyly a bit
Shuu returned the sly smile, raising an eyebrow before walking over and sitting down, sipping his tea gently. "Long as you got the 'key'." He joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back