• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ariel finished packing her bag before walking to the window and looking out of it, waving back at him from the second floor window since her room was upstairs "Yeah, I can see you" she said with a giggle.
"That's good" Gregory laughed lightly, as he walked forward untill he reached Ariel's doors. He knocked, and patientoy waited for her.

Lumina said:
...♤The longer she laid there, relaxing out in the grass watching the clouds pass above her head, Lumina felt the pain of the headache slowly start to fade away with the breeze. It really was quite peaceful. If her head wasn't acting against her at the moment, she'd be scowling that it was too peaceful. Right now though, it was what she needed so as not to stab something through her head to lessen the pain and get rid of the stupid memories that played through her head like a 24 hour movie. Thankfully, nobody really bothered her as she laid there, and she closed her eyes, content with the isolation. Now that she was finally out of that stupid hotel room, she could finally be by herse- ♤...

Well, well, well~ Look at what I found, a phoenix~ How delightful♪~

...♤Lumina's eyes blinked open as she heard a voice near her, and she turned her head in the direction that it had come from. Some guy with pink hair and a singsong-y voice seemed to be walking up to her. At first she wasn't sure that he was talking to her, but he had said "pheonix", and it didn't look like there were any other firebirds in the vicinity, so it must have been directed at her. Okay, now she was just curious. Turning her head a bit more to look at who this was, she sized him up, not really thinking too much of this stranger that was bothering to talk to her. And he mentioned her species. It was a pretty gutsy move considering the state of the world, what with the "supers vs humans, us vs them" mentality that was going on. Lumina raised an eyebrow as he mentioned how she was in his spot, and she couldn't help but retort some kind of snarky comment as a result♤...

"Your spot? What are you, five? Fine, if we're gonna be like that, it's my spot now. Find your own."
...♈Kenji smirked at the phoenix's response. He had the kind of face that stopped women in their tracks. He had gotten used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked his way followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile. Of course the blush that accompanied it was a dead give-away. The phoenix before him didn't seem to react that way. Instead, she'd replied with a witted response, which intrigued Kenji. He spoke as his smile widened slightly. As he finished talking, he licked his lips in a seductive manner♈...

Well, ain't you feisty~ My type of girl~ I bet you taste delicious~

giphy.gif

...♈Kenji slowly leaned on the railing that was positioned infront of him and spoke, his head tilting slightly to the side to accompany his interested, slightly seductive tone♈...

At the very least, I'd like to know the name of the girl who's just claimed my spot, for future reference~

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"That's good" Gregory laughed lightly, as he walked forward untill he reached Ariel's doors. He knocked, and patientoy waited for her.
Ariel then hung up the phone as she heard the knock, quickly grabbing her bag she began down the stairs "I'll get it!" she called as she went down there but her mother had gotten to the door first, mentally cringing as she saw her mother open the door she quickened her step."A-Ah mom! Wa-"

Ariel could be heard calling as the door opened and a pair of eyes thatwere similar to Ariel's but a lot sharper in colour, icy almost looked at Gregory, sizing him up with a judgemental look. "Who ar-" the woman was cut off by Ariel passing her..

"Ah, mom, I'm going out for a while with Gregory is that okay? Good, I'll be safe I promise, See ya!" She said quickly in one breath as she give her mother a quick hug before closing the door. "Sorry, if you don't mind, can we not wait around, my mother tends to worry about me a lot so she'll ask a lot of questions" she laughed lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel then hung up the phone as she heard the knock, quickly grabbing her bag she began down the stairs "I'll get it!" she called as she went down there but her mother had gotten to the door first, mentally cringing as she saw her mother open the door she quickened her step."A-Ah mom! Wa-"
Ariel could be heard calling as the door opened and a pair of eyes thatwere similar to Ariel's but a lot sharper in colour, icy almost looked at Gregory, sizing him up with a judgemental look. "Who ar-" the woman was cut off by Ariel passing her..

"Ah, mom, I'm going out for a while with Gregory is that okay? Good, I'll be safe I promise, See ya!" She said quickly in one breath as she give her mother a quick hug before closing the door. "Sorry, if you don't mind, can we not wait around, my mother tends to worry about me a lot so she'll ask a lot of questions" she laughed lightly.
Gregory went a little wideeyed, as Ariel's mother opened the door. He was about to say something to say, but Ariel was quicker, and in a blink of an eye, she.closed the door.

"Sure. Let's go" Gregory stated, smiling, looking at her.

JJKab said:
Gregory went a little wideeyed, as Ariel's mother opened the door. He was about to say something to say, but Ariel was quicker, and in a blink of an eye, she.closed the door.
"Sure. Let's go" Gregory stated, smiling, looking at her.
Ariel nodded as she walked alongside him "She's not crazy or anything I promise" she said with a giggle "Long story short, I got kidnapped once as a kid so she tends to panic sometimes...which I guess is understandable..." She said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel nodded as she walked alongside him "She's not crazy or anything I promise" she said with a giggle "Long story short, I got kidnapped once as a kid so she tends to panic sometimes...which I guess is understandable..." She said with a nod.
Gregory's eyes widened more, once he heard about her kidnapping.

"W-What?! You've been kidnapped?" He asked, a bit in shock.

"T--hey didn't do anything to you, d-did they?" He asked, all of a sudden starting to worry.

JJKab said:
Gregory's eyes widened more, once he heard about her kidnapping.
"W-What?! You've been kidnapped?" He asked, a bit in shock.

"T--hey didn't do anything to you, d-did they?" He asked, all of a sudden starting to worry.
Ariel looked at him "They tried to take my powers away, well just the dragon part....but they didn't succeed" she said with a nod "My parents saved me though, so luckily they didn't have time to hurt me much"

Nonalaka said:
Ariel looked at him "They tried to take my powers away, well just the dragon part....but they didn't succeed" she said with a nod "My parents saved me though, so luckily they didn't have time to hurt me much"
"And thank God for that.." Gregory said, sighing with relief, as he kept on walking, looking a bit nervously at her.

"You know... Did you ever tried freediving? It's actually really fun to just swim around the bottom of the ocean" He stated, smiling a bit.

JJKab said:
"And thank God for that.." Gregory said, sighing with relief, as he kept on walking, looking a bit nervously at her.
"You know... Did you ever tried freediving? It's actually really fun to just swim around the bottom of the ocean" He stated, smiling a bit.
Ariel smiled, glad he dropped the subject, since she didn't like talking about that too much... "No, I've never tried it before, it does sound fun though, so I'm excited to try it out~" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled, glad he dropped the subject, since she didn't like talking about that too much... "No, I've never tried it before, it does sound fun though, so I'm excited to try it out~" she said happily.
"Right then: So... What comes first: Swimming, or eating?" Gregory asked, smiling gently, as they approached the crossway. The one sign said "Center of the town", the other said "Beach"

JJKab said:
"Right then: So... What comes first: Swimming, or eating?" Gregory asked, smiling gently, as they approached the crossway. The one sign said "Center of the town", the other said "Beach"
Ariel looked at the signs " Well I don't mind really...but I have heard that eating before you swim is a bad thing... So I guess the beach?" She suggested.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel looked at the signs " Well I don't mind really...but I have heard that eating before you swim is a bad thing... So I guess the beach?" She suggested.
"The beach it is then" Gregory stated, smiling, as he started walking towards it, humming quietly.

"You know... I was thinking... Are you looking for a boyfriend? Did someone tried to seduce you? Anything like that?" He asked, looking at her, tiny blush forming on his cheeks.

JJKab said:
After a second, Lena appeared to have calmed down, with her blush slowly dispersing. She looked at Shuu, and smiled apologizingly. The kettle started whistling, and she poured some water into the cups. She took out small bags of tea, and dropped them in.
"That's grrrreat" Gregory smiled widely, as he looked at the ceiling.

"I'll come pick you up!" He stated, as he walked out of his dorm, and started walking towards the exit of the school's yard. He still had Ariel on the phone.

"Is there anything else you want to know?" He asked, smiling.
Shuu blinked a few times. That was a strange reaction to being just asked out. "Umm... Ok?" He asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright my love." She said back with a smile before she nuzzled his shoulder then pulled away to start for the city

[/QUOTE]
Hayate began walking towards the city with Thana. He smiled happily and looked at her, "How's you and the baby doing? Doing alright?" He asked softly.

Roman said:
Han laughed lightly, "Tyler is growing to be a wel rounded young man. I'm sorry for D.T... I know how he feels though. When you died, I didn't know what to do. I missed you every moment of my life." He said softly.
Celia floated up and kissed his cheek. "I did too Han, I chained and barred from ever seeing you again. It was horrible." She whimpered.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blinked a few times. That was a strange reaction to being just asked out. "Umm... Ok?" He asked curiously.
"I mean... Sorry about my behaviour... I... Uhm... Never have been like that.." She stated, looking at Shuu.

DogInTheBox said:
"Arrff?" Ruff tilted his head when Roman said his name, he then barked happily and licked his cheek. "Woof woof!" He made a little dog yawn and fell asleep on his shoulder.
Roman petted Ruff's head as he fell asleep. "I guess you'll be staying with me for awhile." He said quietly, as he carried the jar which was in his box. Once they made it to Roman's home, he placed the box in his room and put Ruffin in it so he could sleep.

JJKab said:
"I mean... Sorry about my behaviour... I... Uhm... Never have been like that.." She stated, looking at Shuu.
Shuu was still pretty confused. "Haven't been like what?" He asked curiously, taking interest in what she had to say.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded and smiled "Sounds like it makes sense to me" she said as she looked around as well.
Nexus finally pointed to another extreme ride. "How about that one?" He asked her curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie listened to his words looking to the tree for a moment before nodding "Ah, Right....I get it." She said before looking back at him "I feel mean hurting the birds though" she said rubbing the side of her face with her hand.
@Akio
He sighed, seeming just slightly exasperated but with no real chagrin in his gaze or tone when he finally spoke. "You got a kind heart, I hope no one ever tears it out of you." He just said a bit grimly before turning his attention to her. "Now practice manipulating frequency with me. You can't hurt me and i can tell you if you got the right frequency for the human body."

JJKab said:
"I-I did? W-wow..." Fricka smiled apologizingly, as she looked down at the ground.
"I'm such a weak one..."
"Well it's really my fault for tickling you so much. I should have stopped when you asked me to y'know?" Nai told her, apologetically.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but she shouldnt push herself that much...theres always a limit to everything...''
...♱She said in a hint of worry as she petted Tonton♱...
Hanae nodded in agreement. Even though it was what Tonton wanted, she was going to ask Akane to remove the block. Tonton had to stop that kind of selfish behavior and that was a start. "I plan to fix it. It bothers me."

Nonalaka said:
Elliot grinned over at her as she spoke before nodding in agreement, it was really fun, his hair was a bit out of place but a quick shake of his head fixed it, since it wasn't all that long "Yeah" he said before laughing a little at how Yumi's went, realising he did he quickly covered his mouth muttering a "Sorry" quickly in case she was offended...

?Yumi?

rQbIcHl.jpg

Yumi was still trying to fix her hair, combing her hands through it to try and get the small not sure out. It probably would have been best to tie it up before getting on the ride, but she hadn't thought of that. Lucky, she had a brush in her purse so it would be easy to get out the tangles and knots in her hair. As Yumi pulled out her brush and hair tie, she fixed her hair as best she could before hearing Elliot laugh. Her hair was still a little messed up, but she didn't really mind. She was curious as to why he was laughing, "What's so funny?" Yumi asked curiously, a slight smile on her face as she tilted her head a little. She hadn't realized that he was probably laughing at how her hair had been, though she hadn't noticed at the time because she was trying to fix it. If it were shorter, it probably would have been easier to fix, sadly that wasn't the case. Yumi also hadn't heard Elliot apology, it was so low that she didn't even here it. The screams from the people on the roller coaster they had just went on blocked him out.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its online. on the computer. its like one of those RPG MMOs''
...✦Nanami didn't have a laptop, so she'd need to get herself one to play the game✦...

"Ooh.. then I'd need to get a laptop for it."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu was still pretty confused. "Haven't been like what?" He asked curiously, taking interest in what she had to say.
"Like, nervwracked" Lena stated, smiling a bit..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back