• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i just hope he doesnt do anything stupid...because im sure if that happens, Airi can always just kill him herself''
"Yeah but we will face my wrath even if hes dead." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah but we will face my wrath even if hes dead." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''well...lets get off this topic. i dont think itll be good for the baby if your upset like this''

...⊹She said as she smiled at Shira⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Probably." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki nodded before going over to some drawers and getting underwear, small shorts, and a long shirt and putting it on⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
Shira smiled as she watched her before relaxing on the bed and waiting for her to finish

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki nodded before going over to some drawers and getting underwear, small shorts, and a long shirt and putting it on⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled as she watched her before relaxing on the bed and waiting for her to finish

[/QUOTE]
...⊹After Yuki blow dried her hair, she sat next to Shira and giggled⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled at her when she sat down. "We need to think of a name." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''but it depends on gender...right?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Which we wont know till birth." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''yeah.....any suggestions? im kinda..empty on ideas at the moment..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmmmmm if its a girl maybe....... Catori?" She suggested while still thinking of a boy name

[/QUOTE]
''for a boy name...maybe......Kyoh? ooh! and maybe the girl name, Kyoto. for the girl obviously''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmmmm maybe."

[/QUOTE]
''i just thought of it from a show i watched just recently. and Kyo was...it sounds cute''

...⊹Yuki said as she giggled⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "night" she said with a yawn before closing her eye's and relaxing,
Kenai did the same and fell asleep soon after...

((Should we time skip?))

JJKab said:
After a second, Lena appeared to have calmed down, with her blush slowly dispersing. She looked at Shuu, and smiled apologizingly. The kettle started whistling, and she poured some water into the cups. She took out small bags of tea, and dropped them in.
"That's grrrreat" Gregory smiled widely, as he looked at the ceiling.

"I'll come pick you up!" He stated, as he walked out of his dorm, and started walking towards the exit of the school's yard. He still had Ariel on the phone.

"Is there anything else you want to know?" He asked, smiling.
Ariel hummed in thought for a bit "Yeah, I'm just wondering what you had in mind for where we are going?~" she asked smiling gently as she hopped up off the bed onto her feet and walked to her mirror as she began fixing her hair, she had been laying down before that so it was a bit of a mess.

"I'm thinking about going to the restaurant, then to the beach, to do some freediving" Gregory said, smiling, as he was slowly getting near Ariel's house.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai did the same and fell asleep soon after...
((Should we time skip?))

Ariel hummed in thought for a bit "Yeah, I'm just wondering what you had in mind for where we are going?~" she asked smiling gently as she hopped up off the bed onto her feet and walked to her mirror as she began fixing her hair, she had been laying down before that so it was a bit of a mess.

JJKab said:
"I'm thinking about going to the restaurant, then to the beach, to do some freediving" Gregory said, smiling, as he was slowly getting near Ariel's house.
Ariel smiled "Oh, Right. That sounds fun~ I'll get some stuff ready" she said as she began going through her dresser to get her swimwear and what not.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled and smiled at the customers. "We opened this place back up because it wss our favorite place to come. Not only that, but it deserve to be closed... Many memories were made here and more can still be made. That's why I wanted this place opened." He told them, and they responded with nods and smiles, agreeing to his words. "What about you?" One of the asked Maya.
Maya blinked looking to who asked her the question "Well, pretty much the same reason, although we were going to open a café ourselves anyways since it was a dream we both had, we were pretty bummed out to hear the old cafe closed since we met here and all, which gave us a bright idea, we wanted to keep it going and since I see familiar faces I guess our efforts weren't in vain~" she said with a smile.

"Great. I'm almost near you, so. I can see your house. Look out the window, can you see me?" Gregory asked, waving.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled "Oh, Right. That sounds fun~ I'll get some stuff ready" she said as she began going through her dresser to get her swimwear and what not.

JJKab said:
"Great. I'm almost near you, so. I can see your house. Look out the window, can you see me?" Gregory asked, waving.
Ariel finished packing her bag before walking to the window and looking out of it, waving back at him from the second floor window since her room was upstairs "Yeah, I can see you" she said with a giggle.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Well if Akira insisted there wasn't anything as to much worrying, then Asuka guessed there really wasn't.. sort of. She still kind of thought that worrying so much could lead to being highly overprotective, which could both be good and bad. Well mostly bad from what she's heard and read. There was an extent to her protectiveness, she didn't want to be so overprotective that she wouldn't allow her kids to do much of anything. Asuka knew some parents could be like and she didn't want to turn out like that. As the food vanish and Akira stood up, she picked up her glass and drank the rest of the juice that was in it before she made the glass vanish. Asuka then took a hold of his hand and pulled herself up before dusting herself free of sand and anything else that had gotten on her. She smiled back at Akira as she spoke❦...

"If you say so, then there probably isn't so much a parent can worry. Mhm.. We shall~"
...♅Akira slowly began to walk forward, shortly before he realised something. He didn't know which of their children they were going to see first. All three of their children were separated, so he decided it'd be best to ask Asuka. He looked up at the clear blue sky and thought for a few moments as he drunk the remainder of his juice, the glass soon vanishing soon after. His amber irises then returned to Asuka as he spoke, his smile gracing his face once more. His eyes focused entirely on his wife and pair as he raised their intertwined hands and kissed the back of Asuka's hand♅...

So, who will we visit first?~

tumblr_nd3ptb7u3H1rdsxs3o3_250_zpsrrqzow40.gif

-----------------

Roman said:
Satoshi had stopped looking at the civilians who were staring him and Haruo down. It was weird, but he ignored it. Satoshi heard Haruo's voice, smiling when her heard he was getting the same thing...

"You like chicken ramen too?"
...Haruo hadn't listened to Satoshi's choice of food, and when he finally revealed what it was, he released an embarrassed smile and replied, trying to play off that he knew what he ordered. Luckily, it was something he was quite fond of. The first time he'd ever had chicken ramen was with his parents. Of course, his father didn't know how to cook, so it turned out to be a disaster, however he remembered his parents and elder sisters laughing. It was one of his favourite memories, back when his family was together in Ecrilia≭...

Y-yeah, of course~

----------------

Lumina said:
...♤It didn't take much to wake Lumina up. She did gasp a bit for air as her consciousness was ripped away from her dream memories and back into reality, but after a moment and a quick look around she realized where she was. Blinking, she looked up at Thomas who had woken her up, not realizing what time it was. Yawning, Lumina sat up, stretching to get the kinks out of her shoulders from sleeping. It was the first real night of sleep she had gotten since waking back up from the ashes, and it felt quite nice, and only now was she finding out she wasn't really a morning person. Even despite this, she could tell she had a massive pounding headache. It was probably an aftereffect from the dreams she had. Scowling, Lumina got dressed, going to the bathroom to fix her hair. If today was going to start off like this, she was going to be one unhappy phoenix. Turning as much as she could, she tried to smooth down the feathers in her wings, groaning at having to pluck a few broken and bent and smushed ones. As she fixed her hair, she couldn't help but feel really stuffy in this room, and had the desire to just leave. Lumina wasn't sure if she wanted to leave permanantly, now that she knew that she could get such interesting reactions out of Thomas. How could she just give that up? Leaving the bathroom, Lumina went to the table, downing a glass of whatever was there before going to the door to leave. She didn't know if the barrier was down or not, her headache wad taking up all of her focus and thought that wasn't on leaving, so it didn't cross her mind that she still might not be able to leave. As she put a hand on the door, she spoke in a tone that indicated that this wasn't going to be a good day♤...
"I'm going out. Dunno when I'll be back."

...♤To her pleasure, the door opened and she exited, and the moment her foot touched the carpet of the hallway she had teleported away, ending up in the city, near a strip mall. The noise was a lot louder than in the room, only serving to further increase her head. Out of anger at the sudden increase in volume of the setting, a nearby clothes stand caught on fire from the inside out, scaring passing window shoppers and pigeons alike. Next a newspaper stand caught ablaze, and the stand owner was frantic to put it out. Groaning again, Lumina left the strip mall to find some place quieter, her headache only growing as random places caught on fire in her wake. Eventually she made it to a park, and the noise level had decreased to where things weren't flaming at random anymore. What the hell was happening? Why was this happening so early in the day? Lumina found a spot on a nearby hill, laying down on it as she stared at the sky, hoping that this would somehow lessen the pounding in her head♤...

@Fukushima Akira
...♈Kenji entered the park after a long night of walking and terrorising, a slight breeze rustling the leaves making them fall to the solid ground one by one. The air was warm from his heat leaking from his body, the beams of sunlight glowing on his skin. Flowers were vast, and they concealed the freshly cut green grass. With each step Kenji took, fire consumed the area around him, dying out as Kenji distanced himself from the fire. He was going towards his favourite spot, the place where he went before he'd met his pair, not like it mattered anymore. He usually sat in his spot to observe the life around him. Now, he sat there plotting it's fiery end. Upon reaching his favourite spot, he spotted a winged female laying where he usually sat. With a tone reminiscent of a child's rhyme, Kenji spoke, his head swaying with the melody of his words♈...

Well, well, well~ Look at what I found, a phoenix~ How delightful♪~

tumblr_inline_ns64i96tXD1txlwvy_500.gif

...♈Kenji came to a stop above the phoenix, his green irises trailing over her form as his smile remained. There was something oddly familiar about this one. He'd met a lot of phoenixes in his lifetime, yet only one felt like this one did. Of course, she was dead, so it was a delightful surprise to feel her again. Then, it came as a reminder, of his uselessness, his powerlessness and his pain. His smile slowly faded as he drifted back to his darkened thoughts, his mind drifting back to the past. He slowly shook his head and masqueraded his sorrow beneath a false layer of delight, his mouth soon curling into a smile as he continued talking♈...

I would ask what you're doing in my spot, but I have a feeling that you're not really a talkative type of person.

tumblr_mvrcfck8PO1qg22seo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira slowly began to walk forward, shortly before he realised something. He didn't know which of their children they were going to see first. All three of their children were separated, so he decided it'd be best to ask Asuka. He looked up at the clear blue sky and thought for a few moments as he drunk the remainder of his juice, the glass soon vanishing soon after. His amber irises then returned to Asuka as he spoke, his smile gracing his face once more. His eyes focused entirely on his wife and pair as he raised their intertwined hands and kissed the back of Asuka's hand♅...

So, who will we visit first?~

tumblr_nd3ptb7u3H1rdsxs3o3_250_zpsrrqzow40.gif

-----------------

...Haruo hadn't listened to Satoshi's choice of food, and when he finally revealed what it was, he released an embarrassed smile and replied, trying to play off that he knew what he ordered. Luckily, it was something he was quite fond of. The first time he'd ever had chicken ramen was with his parents. Of course, his father didn't know how to cook, so it turned out to be a disaster, however he remembered his parents and elder sisters laughing. It was one of his favourite memories, back when his family was together in Ecrilia≭...

Y-yeah, of course~

----------------

...♈Kenji entered the park after a long night of walking and terrorising, a slight breeze rustling the leaves making them fall to the solid ground one by one.The air was warm, the beams of sunlight glowing on his skin. Flowers were vast, and they concealed the freshly cut green grass. With each step Kenji took, fire consumed the area around him, dying out as Kenji distanced himself from the fire. He was going towards his favourite spot, the place where he went before he'd met his pair, not like it mattered anymore. He usually sat in his spot to observe the life around him. Now, he sat there plotting it's fiery end. Upon reaching his favourite spot, he spotted a winged female laying where he usually sat. With a musical reminiscent tone, Kenji spoke, his head swaying with the melody of his words♈...

tumblr_inline_ns64i96tXD1txlwvy_500.gif

...♈Kenji came to a stop above the phoenix, his green irises trailing over her form as his smile remained. There was something oddly familiar about this one. He'd met a lot of phoenixes in his lifetime, yet only one felt like this one did. Of course, she was dead, so it was a delightful surprise to feel her again. Then, it came as a reminder, of his uselessness, his pain. His smile slowly faded as he drifted back to his darkened thoughts, his mind drifting back to the past. He slowly shook his head and masqueraded his sorrow beneath a false layer of delight, his mouth soon curling into a smile as he continued talking♈...

I would ask what you're doing in my spot, but I have a feeling that you're not really a talkative type of person.

tumblr_mvrcfck8PO1qg22seo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♤The longer she laid there, relaxing out in the grass watching the clouds pass above her head, Lumina felt the pain of the headache slowly start to fade away with the breeze. It really was quite peaceful. If her head wasn't acting against her at the moment, she'd be scowling that it was too peaceful. Right now though, it was what she needed so as not to stab something through her head to lessen the pain and get rid of the stupid memories that played through her head like a 24 hour movie. Thankfully, nobody really bothered her as she laid there, and she closed her eyes, content with the isolation. Now that she was finally out of that stupid hotel room, she could finally be by herse- ♤...

...♤Lumina's eyes blinked open as she heard a voice near her, and she turned her head in the direction that it had come from. Some guy with pink hair and a singsong-y voice seemed to be walking up to her. At first she wasn't sure that he was talking to her, but he had said "pheonix", and it didn't look like there were any other firebirds in the vicinity, so it must have been directed at her. Okay, now she was just curious. Turning her head a bit more to look at who this was, she sized him up, not really thinking too much of this stranger that was bothering to talk to her. And he mentioned her species. It was a pretty gutsy move considering the state of the world, what with the "supers vs humans, us vs them" mentality that was going on. Lumina raised an eyebrow as he mentioned how she was in his spot, and she couldn't help but retort some kind of snarky comment as a result♤...

"Your spot? What are you, five? Fine, if we're gonna be like that, it's my spot now. Find your own."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back