• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Shingo shrugged. "She should grow into a child soon." He explained.
Ally raised an eyebrow, "That's pretty quick" she said and looked at emi, "what do you think she'll look like?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded and closed her eyes, "yeah, and you don't realize how tired you are until you lay down" she said.
Kenai nodded and smiled "Yeah, that too" he chucklied a little "Anyways, we're both pretty tired so, goodnight" he said, before making himself comfortable and closing his eyes.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded and smiled "Yeah, that too" he chucklied a little "Anyways, we're both pretty tired so, goodnight" he said, before making himself comfortable and closing his eyes.
Asako nodded, "night" she said with a yawn before closing her eye's and relaxing,

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i like Elsword. its an Online MMO where you can easily make combos and...its just really fun to play. and the game always seems to find new systems and renewals to make the game even better to play. and also new characters. and dungeons''
...☫She said as she smiled☫...

''the story line was trying to retrieve this stolen crystal called El which i guess was a life source or something, and then it goes over to fighting demons and their works. then towards the end, i think they get into some weird robotic dimension and they have to escape i think..? which they eventually did''
...✦Elsword? That was one game she had never really heard about, so she was curious as to what it was about. As Fuyumi started to explain what it was and the story line, it kind of interested her. Nanami wanted to play it✦...

"I've never heard of it, you'll have to show me sometime. What's it on?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Elsword? That was one game she had never really heard about, so she was curious as to what it was about. As Fuyumi started to explain what it was and the story line, it kind of interested her. Nanami wanted to play it✦...

"I've never heard of it, you'll have to show me sometime. What's it on?"
''its online. on the computer. its like one of those RPG MMOs''

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded and followed alongside him as they walked along to the games feeling better until she studied his face noting he wasn't as enthusiastic as before... Sighing quietly she looked to the ground in front of her as they walked "I'm sorry I ruined the fun..." She said quietly as she gripped his hand a little tighter for a moment, she felt awful for reacting the way she did, after all they hadn't got to spend time together in quite some time and she screwed it up because of something the made her scared of being high up...

Maya was speaking with the group as they nodded, her voice still sounding somewhat bashful but she wasn't getting so shy or nervous that she'd have to walk off. As Cecil walked over Maya looked at him and smiled "Everyone was asking about why we opened up and that they were glad to see the place up and running again~" she said happily.

Elliot simply nodded as he then stepped onto the ride after her looking around as the ride then slowly began to climb, he was actually pretty excited to go on this ride if he were honest, he had to skip it when he was here with Elaena since their trip ended early.
Cecil chuckled and smiled at the customers. "We opened this place back up because it wss our favorite place to come. Not only that, but it deserve to be closed... Many memories were made here and more can still be made. That's why I wanted this place opened." He told them, and they responded with nods and smiles, agreeing to his words. "What about you?" One of the asked Maya.

JJKab said:
Lena shivered a bit, as she looked at Shuu.
"F-For what?" She asked, a bit unsure about what was he thanking her.

@Roman

Fricka was slowly regaining conciousness, as she moaned, holding her forehead with one hand.

"Ugh... wh-what just happened?" She asked, looking a bit weakly around

@Lumina
Nai laughed lightly and looked at Fricka. "I.. Tickled you so much that you passed out.. Don't worry, you should be fine now."

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta grinned at Takashi's response, happy to hear that he didn't want her to be disappointed. Well of course she didn't either, but with how good he had made her feel, and how good she still felt, she didn't have to worry about that anyways. Her gaze moved down to Takashi's hand as he squeezed her own, her gaze staying on her stomach. Thinking about what they just did, Violetta found herself wanting more and more to be pregnant. Of course, she didn't actually know, but really she didn't want to have to try again and again. Sure it'd be fun to get to do it over and over, but more than that, she just wanted to have a child. A smile spread on her face as she looked up at her boyfriend, a slight blush on her face as a small laugh escaped her lips₪...
"If I had my powers, we wouldn't have to wait to find out. That's the fun of being human, I suppose."
Takashi looked up at the ceiling again and smiled as he held her hand. He could only hope right now that Violetta was pregnant. He couldn't wait to finally have a family with the only person he's ever loved... Literally. She was the only person he's had all this time. He didn't exactly know his parents or anything. He just grew up with some other street kids. He quickly blinked a few times. Leaving the past behind he looked at Violetta.

"Yeah... I've never been so impatient in my life. I'm dying to know if we'll have a girl or boy.."

Roman said:
(((( Did you reply to Hayate? Something tel-s me Slaxt is getting impatient ))))
(Yeah i did and i was just about to send her into labor for him. its mostly my fault with not being on and all)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh...that kind of a bad immunity...''
...♱She said before she just scratched under her chin again♱...
Hanae nodded in agreement. She didn't lile the fact she couldn't help tonton, but this is what she wanted.

"The choice wasn't mine. It was Tonton's. She likes to push herself."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah i did and i was just about to send her into labor for him. its mostly my fault with not being on and all)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Think you could repost for me? ))))

TheDragoon said:
Celia sighed. "Tyler is with his wife Liara who is having a child soon. Dark Tyler... Well, let's just say he went to be alone as usual. He's really upset because he hasn't seen his girlfriend Yurika for almost a year. He's pretty much heartbroken." She said, a little sad for D.T.
Han laughed lightly, "Tyler is growing to be a wel rounded young man. I'm sorry for D.T... I know how he feels though. When you died, I didn't know what to do. I missed you every moment of my life." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Course)
Thana smiled at him. "I know but still." She said with a giggle to him before kissing his cheek happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and held Thana's hands. "I know you don't want to, but can you do this for me... Just this one thing. I promise they'll stay in check."

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and held Thana's hands. "I know you don't want to, but can you do this for me... Just this one thing. I promise they'll stay in check."
"Alright my love." She said back with a smile before she nuzzled his shoulder then pulled away to start for the city

TheDragoon said:
Shuu really didn't want to turn her down, but it was too soon. He did spend the entire day with her... But... One date couldn't hurt right? Alright. That's what he was going to say. "Sure, I'll go on a date with you." He said with a smile.
After a second, Lena appeared to have calmed down, with her blush slowly dispersing. She looked at Shuu, and smiled apologizingly. The kettle started whistling, and she poured some water into the cups. She took out small bags of tea, and dropped them in.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled a little "I'm holding up just fine, what about yourself?" She asked, her cheeks tinting pink at his question "U-Uhm...Sure, I don't have any other plans or anything" she said happily.
"That's grrrreat" Gregory smiled widely, as he looked at the ceiling.

"I'll come pick you up!" He stated, as he walked out of his dorm, and started walking towards the exit of the school's yard. He still had Ariel on the phone.

"Is there anything else you want to know?" He asked, smiling.

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and looked at Fricka. "I.. Tickled you so much that you passed out.. Don't worry, you should be fine now."
"I-I did? W-wow..." Fricka smiled apologizingly, as she looked down at the ground.

"I'm such a weak one..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled and kissed yuki's cheek gently

[/QUOTE]
''well...i guess they're gonna get married huh?''

...⊹She asked as she giggled a bit⊹...

Roman said:
Hanae nodded in agreement. She didn't lile the fact she couldn't help tonton, but this is what she wanted.
"The choice wasn't mine. It was Tonton's. She likes to push herself."
''but she shouldnt push herself that much...theres always a limit to everything...''

...♱She said in a hint of worry as she petted Tonton♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i guess they're gonna get married huh?''
...⊹She asked as she giggled a bit⊹...
"Still not totally sure of him." Shira said back softly as she stared in the direction he had gone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Still not totally sure of him." Shira said back softly as she stared in the direction he had gone

[/QUOTE]
''well...i just hope he doesnt do anything stupid...because im sure if that happens, Airi can always just kill him herself''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back