• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☆The longer this went on, the more that Kaori was getting lost in the feeling. All the chaos that had been happening recently made her really feeling disconnected from the world, especially now that she was aware of the fact that she had a demon sealed inside of her that she could talk to. So it was nice to just go with the flow and not think and just feel. So as Masahi broke the kiss she could barely think straight, just looking up at Masahi as he was grinning at her with a stupid smile that sapped all of the limited strength she had. So when he asked if they should continue here or move to the bedroom, she could barely think up an answer. Here... or the bedroom..? It took a moment to process what that even meant. When it finally did, that was when he moved his hand upward, and when he pinched her, she couldn't help but make a cute sound, and breathlessly, she managed out the best answer she could☆...
"...d-doesn't matter... M-masahi..."
...♝Masahi thought for a moment upon Kaori's reply. It doesn't matter does it? Well well well, if Kaori says so, then she can't complain much, now can she? For the moment Masahi claimed another kiss, pressing his body against hers as he did so; causing the heat inside his body only to grow. While doing that, Masahi stopped pinching, though his ran his thumb over what he was pinching before removing his hand from Kaori's shirt. His hand then relocated to Kaori's hip while Masahi brushed his tongue along Kaori's lower lip, enjoying how open Kaori was to this, so willing to be his and probably forget about anything else that happened during the day. Especially going to save Him. With that though Masahi would have scowled, but he was kissing Kaori at the moment. However, the thought did lead to Masahi letting go of Kaori's hands in order to grab her sides. After that Masahi moved so Kaori was picked up off the couch for a moment before Masahi twisted to push her to lay down on the couch, with Masahi then using his arms to keep himself above her as he looked down at Kaori. A possessive look filled his eyes as he spoke to her in a eager voice♝...

"Are you use? It doesn't matter?"

JJKab said:
Lena shivered a bit, as she looked at Shuu.
"F-For what?" She asked, a bit unsure about what was he thanking her.

@Roman

Fricka was slowly regaining conciousness, as she moaned, holding her forehead with one hand.

"Ugh... wh-what just happened?" She asked, looking a bit weakly around

@Lumina
Shuu chuckled and delivered her a warm smile. "For a really fun day. I really enjoyed myself back there you know. We should hang out again sometime." He said, before taking note of her shiver. "Your not still cold are you?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu chuckled and delivered her a warm smile. "For a really fun day. I really enjoyed myself back there you know. We should hang out again sometime." He said, before taking note of her shiver. "Your not still cold are you?" He asked.
"Huh? N-No!" Lena stated shaking her head abit. They approached her house

"Thanks... for walking with me to my house... You don't wanna come by for a second, for a cup of tea? Anything like that?" She asked, approaching the entrance doors, looking at Shuu, smiling gently.

Roman said:
Han stopped walking and put his hand up to his head as if he were saluting, "That's good to hear~"
d685c6277451.gif

Ham chuckled a little and quickly caught up to Celia. "Hey? Have you seem Tyler and DT lately? They're never around anymore..."
Celia sighed. "Tyler is with his wife Liara who is having a child soon. Dark Tyler... Well, let's just say he went to be alone as usual. He's really upset because he hasn't seen his girlfriend Yurika for almost a year. He's pretty much heartbroken." She said, a little sad for D.T.

JJKab said:
"Huh? N-No!" Lena stated shaking her head abit. They approached her house
"Thanks... for walking with me to my house... You don't wanna come by for a second, for a cup of tea? Anything like that?" She asked, approaching the entrance doors, looking at Shuu, smiling gently.
Shuu thought for a second. It would be the polite thing to do... "Alright, just don't try to get me in bed~" He teased. "Then we'll call it a deal~"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked "Do you think that'll work?" She said as she looked to him, smiling, it seemed like a good idea, she'd get over her fear and he'd get to go on all the rides so she'd try to cooperate as best she could.
Nexus shrugged. "Maybe if your exposed to it more then the more you can cope or adapt to it." He said, already looking for their next ride.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu thought for a second. It would be the polite thing to do... "Alright, just don't try to get me in bed~" He teased. "Then we'll call it a deal~"
Lena giggled, covering her mouth with one hand.

"Don't worry, I wont..." She stated, walking inside her house, and started heading towards the kitchen, humming. Once she got in the ktichen, she started blushing, leaning on the wall.

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, covering her mouth with one hand.
"Don't worry, I wont..." She stated, walking inside her house, and started heading towards the kitchen, humming. Once she got in the ktichen, she started blushing, leaning on the wall.
Shuu entered and looked around. "So this is your home? It's pretty nice." He said politely, giving her a pleasent smile. He then noticed the redness on her cheeks. "Your cheeks are red... Are you alright? Or are you just blushing?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally yawned and opened her eye´s, sitting up and rubbing them, realizing where she was still.
@TheDragoon
Shingo had come in a few minutes later. "Hey sweetie..." He said softly. He made his way to her bedside and kissed her forehead, rubbing her kitten ears lightly. "They said you could leave now..." He whispered.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu entered and looked around. "So this is your home? It's pretty nice." He said politely, giving her a pleasent smile. He then noticed the redness on her cheeks. "Your cheeks are red... Are you alright? Or are you just blushing?" He asked.
"I-I-I'm fine" Lena stated, as she looked away from Shuu, and went towards the kettle, trying to distract herself.

JJKab said:
"Me too... Welp, see ya" Gregory stated, giving Iris a smile, as he waved at her, and went into his dorm. After that, he pulled out his phone, and looked at Ariel's phone number, wondering if he should call her
@Nonalaka
Ariel was at home in her room as she read through a spell book, her phone sitting beside her on her bedside table.

JJKab said:
"I-I-I'm fine" Lena stated, as she looked away from Shuu, and went towards the kettle, trying to distract herself.
Shuu nodded. "Alright, I believe you, but can I get a thermometer for you just in case? I don't want your 'hot' self to 'burn' out." He snickered, but really meant it.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel was at home in her room as she read through a spell book, her phone sitting beside her on her bedside table.
Gregory smirked, as he dialed the number, and patiently waited for Ariel to answer

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded. "Alright, I believe you, but can I get a thermometer for you just in case? I don't want your 'hot' self to 'burn' out." He snickered, but really meant it.
Lena giggled nervously, as she put the kettle on, and waited for the water to boil. She was still blushing, not looking at Shuu.

"S-S-Shuu? Be honest please, and.... tell me... Do you l-like me?" She asked, laying her hands on the counter

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shrugged. "Maybe if your exposed to it more then the more you can cope or adapt to it." He said, already looking for their next ride.
Ilaani nodded and smiled "Sounds like it makes sense to me" she said as she looked around as well.

JJKab said:
Gregory smirked, as he dialed the number, and patiently waited for Ariel to answer
Lena giggled nervously, as she put the kettle on, and waited for the water to boil. She was still blushing, not looking at Shuu.

"S-S-Shuu? Be honest please, and.... tell me... Do you l-like me?" She asked, laying her hands on the counter
Shuu blushed a lot before it lightened and he looked to the side. "I-I don't know... I just met you and all... I-It's not exactly safe to say..." He said.

"Y-Yeah... Heh... Dumb lil' me... " Lena stated, looking nervously at the kettle, waiting for it's whistle.

"why did i even ask." She said quietly to herself. Shuu could hear that.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed a lot before it lightened and he looked to the side. "I-I don't know... I just met you and all... I-It's not exactly safe to say..." He said.

JJKab said:
"Y-Yeah... Heh... Dumb lil' me... " Lena stated, looking nervously at the kettle, waiting for it's whistle.
"why did i even ask." She said quietly to herself. Shuu could hear that.
Shuu blinked a few times. "Wait... Uhm... Were you just asking me out?" He asked, slightly confused. Shuu was just a lazy guy who hardly got anything done. Who would want to spend time with HIM?

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blinked a few times. "Wait... Uhm... Were you just asking me out?" He asked, slightly confused. Shuu was just a lazy guy who hardly got anything done. Who would want to spend time with HIM?
Lena's blush deepened, as she looked at the counter.

"Uhm.... Yyy.... " She couldn't find the words to say, but she gave a small nod. She was a bit sweating, getting more and more nervous.

JJKab said:

Hearing the phone ring Ariel left down the book on her bed and grabbed her phone, looking at the name on screen she smiled before answering "Hello?~" she said after answering.

Nonalaka said:
Hearing the phone ring Ariel left down the book on her bed and grabbed her phone, looking at the name on screen she smiled before answering "Hello?~" she said after answering.
"Good day, m'lady! How are you holding up" Gregory asked, smirking, as he leaned on the wall next to the exit.

"Is there a possibility for asking you out, Ariel?"

JJKab said:
Lena's blush deepened, as she looked at the counter.
"Uhm.... Yyy.... " She couldn't find the words to say, but she gave a small nod. She was a bit sweating, getting more and more nervous.
Shuu really didn't want to turn her down, but it was too soon. He did spend the entire day with her... But... One date couldn't hurt right? Alright. That's what he was going to say. "Sure, I'll go on a date with you." He said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back