• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...well you dont have to come really''
...♱She said giggling before sitting onto the bed, sitting on it in an indian style or how you would sit on the floor when you were in elementary school, picking up Tonton and putting her in Seol's lap as she continued to scratch under her chin♱...
"I know but I want to if I can."

Hanae told Seol, Tonton happy O be where she wanted, in Seol's lap getting her che scratched.

Roman said:
Han laughed lightly and continued to walk along is we Celia. "Sorry, sorry! I was just used to only being called Han-San. That's why I asked." He said, as his arm made it's way around her.
Nai was still tickling Fricka, even though she was against the wall. "This is revenge for earlier! You made me laugh so hard my side hurt." He said as he kept tickling her.
Celia blushed a little more when Han put an arm around her. "G-Geez Han-San, making moves already? You sure are quick." She giggled.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled a bit sadly, as she laid her hand on Shuu's shoulder.
"If i'm honest... I wish you would meet again. I suck at cheering up, but..." She stated, as she gently hugged him.
Shuu blushed lightly and looked to the side slightly with a frown. "I'm fine okay? Let's just get going." He said as he tried giving her a reassuring grin.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh yeah...loads of times~ we actually have some back home yknow?''
Mari nodded. "Could you teach me Rosie-San?" She asked curiously, wanting lessons from somebody with more experience.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus sighed and shook his head before looking at Ilaani, giving her a toothy grin. "It's alright. I'm just a bit bummed that we can't experience the entire thing together. As long as your happy tho, I'm happy." He said.
Ilaani looked at him for a moment before smiling a little "I mean...I could give it another go, It'll still be scary, but I guess I need to get over being scared of something like that" she said with a small nod "It wasn't because of it moving fast that freaked me out...I guess I wasn't expecting it to be that high up y'know?...I was almost pushed off a building once, guess heights still freak me out after that." She said looking to her feet as they walked.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at him for a moment before smiling a little "I mean...I could give it another go, It'll still be scary, but I guess I need to get over being scared of something like that" she said with a small nod "It wasn't because of it moving fast that freaked me out...I guess I wasn't expecting it to be that high up y'know?...I was almost pushed off a building once, guess heights still freak me out after that." She said looking to her feet as they walked.
Nexus nodded. "I see..." Before he got an idea. "Maybe if we go on more rides we can work to conquer your fear!" He said excitedly, his enthusiasm restored by being able to do something to help his wife.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed lightly and looked to the side slightly with a frown. "I'm fine okay? Let's just get going." He said as he tried giving her a reassuring grin.
"Alright..." Lena said, as she let go of Shuu, and started walking towards her house, which was not far away from the school.

"S-Sorry about that... The hug, I mean... It came out a bit... Awkward.." She admitted, looking at the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fricka kept laughing, trying to get away from Nai's grip.

"S-Stop!" She said, giggling loudly, curling up, swatting her hands at Naj's

Roman said:
Han laughed lightly and continued to walk along is we Celia. "Sorry, sorry! I was just used to only being called Han-San. That's why I asked." He said, as his arm made it's way around her.
Nai was still tickling Fricka, even though she was against the wall. "This is revenge for earlier! You made me laugh so hard my side hurt." He said as he kept tickling her.

Roman said:
Roman had smiled when saw Ruff jump for the hat and necklace. "So he wants th-" His eyes went wide as he stopped speaking. The jar was glowing... Once it stopped some words were on it. "Assorted Jams, property of Ruff the dog?" He repeated quietly. He then put the hat on Ruff, long with the necklace. "I'm pretty sure you have a home to go to. Wanna help me find it?"
" Arrrf?" Ruff was a bit confused when Roman talked about his owner, confused enough to tilt his head. "Woof!" He walked in a small circle and sat down, licking the jar of jam and playing with his Bell necklace, jingling it a bit.

TheDragoon said:
Celia blushed a little more when Han put an arm around her. "G-Geez Han-San, making moves already? You sure are quick." She giggled.
Han laughed lightly and smiled, "What can I say? I'm quick with the moves and sometimes I'm even faster... To be honest, one of the skills I picked up as a half demon allows me to just flat out make you want me." He explained. "If I were to use it, you'd try taking me to bed. No questions asked."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what are you training about...?''
"Akane sensei is helping !e balance out my strength and healing abilities. That way I can be both physically strong and an amazing medic... Seeing how I'm a master at healing ninjutsu, she's helping my with physical strength."

Roman said:
Han laughed lightly and smiled, "What can I say? I'm quick with the moves and sometimes I'm even faster... To be honest, one of the skills I picked up as a half demon allows me to just flat out make you want me." He explained. "If I were to use it, you'd try taking me to bed. No questions asked."
Celia rolled her eyes. "Duh, I love you. If I wanted to I could easily resist." She snickered, as if she was challenging him.

JJKab said:
"Alright..." Lena said, as she let go of Shuu, and started walking towards her house, which was not far away from the school.
"S-Sorry about that... The hug, I mean... It came out a bit... Awkward.." She admitted, looking at the ground.
Shuu shook his head and sighed. "It's ok, stop being sorry for yourself, it makes it sound like you regret hugging me." He said as he walked alongside her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shook his head and sighed. "It's ok, stop being sorry for yourself, it makes it sound like you regret hugging me." He said as he walked alongside her.
Lena just kept silent, not looking at Shuu. They were slowly approaching her home. She kept sipent, though.

(Brb)

JJKab said:
Fricka kept laughing, trying to get away from Nai's grip.
"S-Stop!" She said, giggling loudly, curling up, swatting her hands at Naj's
Nai shook his head. "I can't! You didn't stop when I begged you!" He told her as he continued to tickle Fricka without stopping.

Roman said:
"Akane sensei is helping !e balance out my strength and healing abilities. That way I can be both physically strong and an amazing medic... Seeing how I'm a master at healing ninjutsu, she's helping my with physical strength."
''ah...i see''

...♱Seol said before she looked at Tonton's leg and smirked before using her own power, and started healing her leg when she learned a healing technique♱...

DogInTheBox said:
" Arrrf?" Ruff was a bit confused when Roman talked about his owner, confused enough to tilt his head. "Woof!" He walked in a small circle and sat down, licking the jar of jam and playing with his Bell necklace, jingling it a bit.
Roman looked at Ruff with a confused expression whennhe responded to Roman's question. "W-What was that reaction, boy? You don't have a owner or something? That's not good... Maybe I'll have to take you to the shelter... They can help you. Would you like that?"

Roman said:
Roman looked at Ruff with a confused expression whennhe responded to Roman's question. "W-What was that reaction, boy? You don't have a owner or something? That's not good... Maybe I'll have to take you to the shelter... They can help you. Would you like that?"
"Grrr!" When he heard Roman talk about the shelter, he couldn't resist growling. "Woof!" Ruff went over to Roman and licked his shoe, the jar of jam was right by his side. He tried to climb up Roman's leg, but he was too short to reach his knees. "Bark!"

TheDragoon said:
Celia rolled her eyes. "Duh, I love you. If I wanted to I could easily resist." She snickered, as if she was challenging him.
Han looked at Celia and smiled, "I would demonstrate, but I have two reasons why I won't. I can't in my Angel form and you're my wife. If you want me to even have a second thought on doing such a thing, you'd need to order me to, not as a wife, but as a goddess."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and shook his head, his hand still caressing Asuka's arm as he replied♅...
There's no such thing as worrying too much when it comes to your children~ To be honest, I miss them too, so I kinda wanna see them with you~

...♅Akira waved his hand over the various foods and they slowly picked up off of the ground. Suddenly they vanished into thin air, leaving only the two glasses of juice and the rug behind. Akira stood up and dusted himself off, picking up his glass as he did so. He looked down at Asuka and smiled as he held his hand out♅...

Shall we?~

[/QUOTE]
...❦Well if Akira insisted there wasn't anything as to much worrying, then Asuka guessed there really wasn't.. sort of. She still kind of thought that worrying so much could lead to being highly overprotective, which could both be good and bad. Well mostly bad from what she's heard and read. There was an extent to her protectiveness, she didn't want to be so overprotective that she wouldn't allow her kids to do much of anything. Asuka knew some parents could be like and she didn't want to turn out like that. As the food vanish and Akira stood up, she picked up her glass and drank the rest of the juice that was in it before she made the glass vanish. Asuka then took a hold of his hand and pulled herself up before dusting herself free of sand and anything else that had gotten on her. She smiled back at Akira as she spoke❦...

"If you say so, then there probably isn't so much a parent can worry. Mhm.. We shall~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back