• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...i see''
...♱Seol said before she looked at Tonton's leg and smirked before using her own power, and started healing her leg when she learned a healing technique♱...
When Seol finished healing Tonton, the little pig shook her head. Hanae walked over to them and sighed quietly, "Tonton's immune to our healing abilities. Only one who can help her is Akane. Unfortunately I can't find her."

Roman said:
Nai shook his head. "I can't! You didn't stop when I begged you!" He told her as he continued to tickle Fricka without stopping.
Fricka kept on laughing, starting to wheeze a bit, out of breath.

She was really trying not to pass out from laughter, but didn't quite make it, as her eyes rolled upwards, and she went limp, smile frozen on her face.

DogInTheBox said:
"Grrr!" When he heard Roman talk about the shelter, he couldn't resist growling. "Woof!" Ruff went over to Roman and licked his shoe, the jar of jam was right by his side. He tried to climb up Roman's leg, but he was too short to reach his knees. "Bark!"
Roman rubbed the back of his head, " I'll take that reaction as a no... Where would you want to go? There has to be some place you'd want to go or maybe stay. " he said as he picked up Ruff and placed him on his shoulder where he could rest and relax as he walked. He then placed the jar in the box and began walking once he picked it up.

Roman said:
Roman rubbed the back of his head, " I'll take that reaction as a no... Where would you want to go? There has to be some place you'd want to go or maybe stay. " he said as he picked up Ruff and placed him on his shoulder where he could rest and relax as he walked. He then placed the jar in the box and began walking once he picked it up.
"Woof!" Ruff felt like he was on top of the world when Roman placed him on his shoulder. He licked the neck of Roman while they walked, oddly he tasted like candy. Ruff made that stupid (But super cute) dog face again, his eyes got bigger and his breathing got heavier. "Bow wow!"

JJKab said:
Fricka kept on laughing, starting to wheeze a bit, out of breath.
She was really trying not to pass out from laughter, but didn't quite make it, as her eyes rolled upwards, and she went limp, smile frozen on her face.
Nai rubbed the back of his head when Fricka passed out. "W-Whoops.." He said innocently as he began restoring her energy.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi raised an eyebrow as Kaori pulled away, he stopped at her side as he thought it wouldn't of been enough to make Kaori break the kiss. Oh well. For the moment Masahi's grin returned in full force while his eyes looked at Kaori's lips before looking further down before returning back up to look Kaori in the eye as he tilled his head. He was gonna enjoy this, especially as it seemed Kaori was keeping count fore him. It was then that Masahi cooed in a playful tone♝...
"Yes, unless you count my love bite on your lip~ Now then, shall we continue here, or should i take you to the bedroom?"

...♝Even as Masahi he wasn't wasting time, as his hand had started moving up Kaori's torso, to a more... desirable location. Once there Masahi decided to test his boundaries and pinch. The whole time while looking Kaori in the eyes with his grin never leaving his face♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆The longer this went on, the more that Kaori was getting lost in the feeling. All the chaos that had been happening recently made her really feeling disconnected from the world, especially now that she was aware of the fact that she had a demon sealed inside of her that she could talk to. So it was nice to just go with the flow and not think and just feel. So as Masahi broke the kiss she could barely think straight, just looking up at Masahi as he was grinning at her with a stupid smile that sapped all of the limited strength she had. So when he asked if they should continue here or move to the bedroom, she could barely think up an answer. Here... or the bedroom..? It took a moment to process what that even meant. When it finally did, that was when he moved his hand upward, and when he pinched her, she couldn't help but make a cute sound, and breathlessly, she managed out the best answer she could☆...

"...d-doesn't matter... M-masahi..."

DogInTheBox said:
"Woof!" Ruff felt like he was on top of the world when Roman placed him on his shoulder. He licked the neck of Roman while they walked, oddly he tasted like candy. Ruff made that stupid (But super cute) dog face again, his eyes got bigger and his breathing got heavier. "Bow wow!"
Roman chuckled when Ruff licked his face. "H-Hey! That tickles, Ruff." He said laughing a little more after he said that. "Would you like to go with me? I guess you could live with me until we find you a house."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i like both. since i can hear my music on the computer while playing games. though its kinda chaotic if the 2 music tracks crash into each other. so i have to sacrifice the game music...and i think my choice of OSTs and BGMs are better than the BGMs and OSTs the game plays in their dungeons. whats your favorite video game?''
...☫Fuyumi asked as she looked at Nanami with a curious look☫...
...✦Nanami thought for a moment. She liked most games and played so many that it was hard to choose. Though if she had to pick, she couldn't just pick one. It was down to Super Mario Brothers and Metroid and since she liked them both equally, it was hard to choose one of the other. Someone she just said those were both her favorite, Mario for its platforming game and saving the princess and Metroid because Samus was pretty badass, in her opinion that was✦...

"I see.. Mm.. I'd have to say it's Metroid or Super Mario Bros, those are my top two and I like them both equally. I'm sure you know what super Mario Bros is, since that is a well known game. Metroid is a really fun, science fiction adventure game that's set in space. There's a girl, Samus, who protects the galaxy from space pirates that are trying to harness the power from Metroids. What's your favorite game?"

JJKab said:
Lena just kept silent, not looking at Shuu. They were slowly approaching her home. She kept sipent, though.
(Brb)
Shuu now felt like he said something to hurt Lena's feelings. He kept silent too, unsure of what to say. He had to break the silence. "Umm... Thank you." He said, when he realized he forgot to thank her for a fun day.

Roman said:
Han looked at Celia and smiled, "I would demonstrate, but I have two reasons why I won't. I can't in my Angel form and you're my wife. If you want me to even have a second thought on doing such a thing, you'd need to order me to, not as a wife, but as a goddess."
Celia shook her head, bringing forth a gentle smile once more. "I'm kidding, you don't have to do anything please me. You already please me just the way you are." She said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Elliot simply nodded as he then stepped onto the ride after her looking around as the ride then slowly began to climb, he was actually pretty excited to go on this ride if he were honest, he had to skip it when he was here with Elaena since their trip ended early.
(( Should we do a timeskip to the end of the ride? ))

TheDragoon said:
Celia shook her head, bringing forth a gentle smile once more. "I'm kidding, you don't have to do anything please me. You already please me just the way you are." She said happily.
Han stopped walking and put his hand up to his head as if he were saluting, "That's good to hear~"

d685c6277451.gif

Ham chuckled a little and quickly caught up to Celia. "Hey? Have you seem Tyler and DT lately? They're never around anymore..."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded. "I see..." Before he got an idea. "Maybe if we go on more rides we can work to conquer your fear!" He said excitedly, his enthusiasm restored by being able to do something to help his wife.
Ilaani blinked "Do you think that'll work?" She said as she looked to him, smiling, it seemed like a good idea, she'd get over her fear and he'd get to go on all the rides so she'd try to cooperate as best she could.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas was petrified at Lumina's sudden advancement, his face trying to go pale if not for the face that it was also filling with color at the same time. He really should have just have kept his mouth shut, but something seemed off in his body. When Lumina spoke, even though he didn't want any form of what ever she had planned, something small manifested inside of him. It was something he never felt before, like a small fire waiting for something to happen, wanting something to happen. Though for the moment Thomas's want for nothing to happen was overpowering that small fire. When Lumina caressed Thomas's cheek he tried moving away at first, but then he realized it felt rather nice oddly enough. Without realizing it, Thomas had relaxed his hold on the curtain, having to stop himself from reaching up to grab Lumina's hand. Now there was something else, far more faint, it wasn't like a fire, but a dull pressure in the left side of his chest. Though this feeling disappeared faster than it appeared. Leaving only a questioning look in Thomas's eyes before he realized that Lumina was still getting closer and he started to panic. Thomas was literally stuck against a wall, and had nowhere to go if Lumina was actually gonna do what it seemed like she was going to do. However, Thomas just ended up getting flicked. Upon hearing Lumina's words as she left the room, Thomas let out a sigh and slid down the walk♜...

"Thank the heavens and pantheons."

...♜Thomas's butt his the ground as he stared up at the ceiling, feeling relived beyond what he should have. That is, until, he felt something else. At first he couldn't place it; then he knew what it was. Disappointment. Why was he disappointed? There was literally no reason why he should be disappoi-... It was then that Thomas realized that fire inside of him had grown, he felt warmer than he should, and his blood was flowing to a place that it never had before in such quantity. Then it got hard to think as he remembered Lumina's lack of clothing upon rebirth... Thomas smacked his cheeks to stop those thoughts. Taking a few moments to try and calm himself before sending a mana made rat to go find his clothes, though with how shaken he was, that rat didn't come back for a good twenty minutes, though it had his clothes in mouth. After getting dressed, not bothering to question where the clothing was, Thomas went over to the bed Lumina hadn't claimed before laying down on it. Using the last moments of his semi-clear head to make his mana fix the bathroom door before closing his eyes. Though Thomas didn't sleep, he was kept up all night with thoughts new to him, occasionally looking over at Lumina's almost nude form on the other bed♜...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina had fallen asleep soon after she laid down, laying on her side with her face toward the bed that Thomas was on. She looked peaceful enough, but her face masked the dreams plaguing her mind. All the faces that had been showing up in those fragments of memories were showing up as full bodies now. The fragments were longer, playing out like actual memories now. A picnic basket, red hair... a stuffed red bird. Hands laced together, a blonde with a red now in her hair, smiling at her, names echoing in her head. As she slept, a few words escaped her mouth, looking pained for a moment until she went quiet and curled up into a deeper sleep♤...

"...Kenji, I..."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu now felt like he said something to hurt Lena's feelings. He kept silent too, unsure of what to say. He had to break the silence. "Umm... Thank you." He said, when he realized he forgot to thank her for a fun day.
Lena shivered a bit, as she looked at Shuu.

"F-For what?" She asked, a bit unsure about what was he thanking her.

@Roman

Fricka was slowly regaining conciousness, as she moaned, holding her forehead with one hand.

"Ugh... wh-what just happened?" She asked, looking a bit weakly around

@Lumina

Roman said:
Takashi had an arm hanging off the bed, the heat from what they had just done filled the room and it was hot. His lower half had to be sore now. They were at it for hours and hours. For humans to be such creatures compared to the supers, he could understand now why they did this kind of thing. It felt amazing, but it was tiring. He could feel the sweat running down his forehead. It was as if he were outside in the rain. When Violetta told him he was goof at it he laughed lightly...
"Well... I wouldn't want you to be disappointed. Besides, you're supposed to give a lady what she wants. It'd be rude not to."

Takashi then placed a hand on Violetta's where she put her own. He gave her hand a light squeez and smiled. He smiled as he spoke and laughed a little when he finished...

"I'll be really pissed if this didn't we didn't get lucky... But that does mean we can try more."
...₪Violetta grinned at Takashi's response, happy to hear that he didn't want her to be disappointed. Well of course she didn't either, but with how good he had made her feel, and how good she still felt, she didn't have to worry about that anyways. Her gaze moved down to Takashi's hand as he squeezed her own, her gaze staying on her stomach. Thinking about what they just did, Violetta found herself wanting more and more to be pregnant. Of course, she didn't actually know, but really she didn't want to have to try again and again. Sure it'd be fun to get to do it over and over, but more than that, she just wanted to have a child. A smile spread on her face as she looked up at her boyfriend, a slight blush on her face as a small laugh escaped her lips₪...

"If I had my powers, we wouldn't have to wait to find out. That's the fun of being human, I suppose."

Roman said:
When Seol finished healing Tonton, the little pig shook her head. Hanae walked over to them and sighed quietly, "Tonton's immune to our healing abilities. Only one who can help her is Akane. Unfortunately I can't find her."
''huh...that kind of a bad immunity...''

...♱She said before she just scratched under her chin again♱...

JJKab said:
Lena shivered a bit, as she looked at Shuu.
"F-For what?" She asked, a bit unsure about what was he thanking her.

@Roman

Fricka was slowly regaining conciousness, as she moaned, holding her forehead with one hand.

"Ugh... wh-what just happened?" She asked, looking a bit weakly around

@Lumina
((I totally lost your last reply to Iris, can you repost it?))

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had fallen asleep soon after she laid down, laying on her side with her face toward the bed that Thomas was on. She looked peaceful enough, but her face masked the dreams plaguing her mind. All the faces that had been showing up in those fragments of memories were showing up as full bodies now. The fragments were longer, playing out like actual memories now. A picnic basket, red hair... a stuffed red bird. Hands laced together, a blonde with a red now in her hair, smiling at her, names echoing in her head. As she slept, a few words escaped her mouth, looking pained for a moment until she went quiet and curled up into a deeper sleep♤...
"...Kenji, I..."
...♜Thomas struggled to calm down to any extent through the night. Those feelings brought on earlier had been plaguing him ever since Lumina's taunting and toying with him. As he looked over at the clock in the room it read 4:00am. With that in mind Thomas gave up on sleep and sat up, crossing his legs while pressing two fists together Thomas let out a sigh before closing his eyes again. After a brief moment Thomas opened his eyes, though his body hadn't moved, his perspective on everything had. Thomas was now viewing his mental landscape, the clouds all grey like rain clouds. As he moved around he observed the changes that had happened since the last time he fell back to his only safe place. It use to be that the ground was flat and stretched out forever, reflecting the grey sky. Now it was like a poorly taken care of grass lands, almost like a marsh with the puddles of water that dotted the place. Thomas then took a look at the sky, seeing as the clouds varied from white to grey, some in the distance were ever dark. Not only that, but they were higher now, and had gaps between them, showing complex magic circles and runes all intertwined. With just the thought of it, Thomas raised up towards the sky upon seeing something that was broken and was changing. Furrowing his brows he found one of the runes that was a block for an emotion, as he touched it he was over flown with the feeling of excitement from earlier, the flame that had been disappointed when Lumina stopped. Moving away from it Thomas shook his head, deciding to take a few moments and seek out all the emotional block that had been disrupted and removed them. After that Thomas opened his real eyes. It was now sunny out. Getting off of his bed, he cleaned up the room before releasing the barrier. After that he shook the barely dressed Lumina awake♜...

"Hey! Time for Breakfast you weirdo!"

Lumina said:
((I totally lost your last reply to Iris, can you repost it?))
((........... Let me write a new one....)))

Gregory smiled under his nose, as they reached his dorm.

"Welp, that sure was fun.... So: catch you next time?" He asked, scratching the back of his head, smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami thought for a moment. She liked most games and played so many that it was hard to choose. Though if she had to pick, she couldn't just pick one. It was down to Super Mario Brothers and Metroid and since she liked them both equally, it was hard to choose one of the other. Someone she just said those were both her favorite, Mario for its platforming game and saving the princess and Metroid because Samus was pretty badass, in her opinion that was✦...

"I see.. Mm.. I'd have to say it's Metroid or Super Mario Bros, those are my top two and I like them both equally. I'm sure you know what super Mario Bros is, since that is a well known game. Metroid is a really fun, science fiction adventure game that's set in space. There's a girl, Samus, who protects the galaxy from space pirates that are trying to harness the power from Metroids. What's your favorite game?"
''i like Elsword. its an Online MMO where you can easily make combos and...its just really fun to play. and the game always seems to find new systems and renewals to make the game even better to play. and also new characters. and dungeons''

...☫She said as she smiled☫...

''the story line was trying to retrieve this stolen crystal called El which i guess was a life source or something, and then it goes over to fighting demons and their works. then towards the end, i think they get into some weird robotic dimension and they have to escape i think..? which they eventually did''

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon had rushed into the room to grab a bag to carry things in, figuring it might make things easier. She hadn't meant to rush away from Yumi like that, but no way could she let her know what had happened. This probably only confused her sister, and now she was probably wanting to ask questions. Kanon grabbed what she needed, and opened the door to the living room, only to see Yumi standing there, looking at her. Kanon's face had a look of surprise on it, which she wiped away quickly⊗...

"Yumi? Ah, how long were you standing there?"

"Are you alright? You seem... frantic."

"W-what? Yeah, I'm fine!"

...⊗Kanon hoped Yumi would let it go already. She hated keeping things from her sister, and as much as she wanted to be able to confide in her sister, she just couldnt. She couldn't put that pressure on her, and even worse, if Yumi knew, then she knew that she'd tell Han... and that absolutely couldn't happen. So as Kanon stood there, looking like she wanted to just leave, Yumi didn't look convinced at all⊗...

...۞This wasn't the Kanon that Yumi knew. Something was off, and she knew her sister well enough to know when she was hiding something. Growing up, she learned to recognize when her sister was hiding something, especially when it was for her own sake. But this face, it was the same as the one she knew, but it was different. It was... deeper, more emotional. Now she was just worried, which was exactly what Kanon didn't want her to do. Taking a step forward, Yumi spoke۞...

"Kano-"

"Sorry, Yumi, Ive gotta go. Achilles is waiting."

...⊗Kanon interrupted her sister, pushing past her to leave, looking forward, really not wanting to get into this right now. Or ever. She knew now that Yumi suspected something, but it could wait, and she'd push it off as long as possible. She felt kind of bad to act like this toward her sister, but she had her reasons. She soon exited the house, the door clicking behind her and leaving the younger sister alone. Kanon soon made her way outside, exchanging her stressed out expression with a happier one as she came up to Achilles⊗...

"So, are you ready to go?"

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
((........... Let me write a new one....)))
Gregory smiled under his nose, as they reached his dorm.

"Welp, that sure was fun.... So: catch you next time?" He asked, scratching the back of his head, smiling.
...❈Iris blinked as Gregory spoke. Looking around, she realized where they were, and how they had made it to the dorms finally. Huh, they made it already. Iris gave him a smile as he mentioned a next time, nodding her head❈...

"Ah, yeah, sounds good to me. Nice to have met you, Gregory!"

Lumina said:
...❈Iris blinked as Gregory spoke. Looking around, she realized where they were, and how they had made it to the dorms finally. Huh, they made it already. Iris gave him a smile as he mentioned a next time, nodding her head❈...
"Ah, yeah, sounds good to me. Nice to have met you, Gregory!"
"Me too... Welp, see ya" Gregory stated, giving Iris a smile, as he waved at her, and went into his dorm. After that, he pulled out his phone, and looked at Ariel's phone number, wondering if he should call her

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back