• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blinked "U-Uhm no-one has really taken that kind of interest in me before that I know of..." She said bashfully her cheeks colouring "But I wouldn't object to having a boyfriend if it were the right person..."
Ilaani stared at the ride "You can sure pick them huh" she said laughing a little nervously as she examined the ride "B-But yeah, If I'm gonna conquer fears might as well go for it" she said before looking to him and smiling a little.

Rosalie stared at him blankly not knowing if he meant tear her heart out in a metaphorical, hurting of feelings sense or a literal physically ripping it out sense....obviously one was far worse than the other but neither sounded pleasant. Shaking the thoughts of heart tearing out of her head she turned to the task at hand, so she began doing as he asked, not using the same frequencies as before because one, she assumed a human would be different anyways and two...she didn't want to hurt the birds again.

@Akio
Nexus hurried them both into the line, soon getting on the ride with her. "If things get too scary, just close your eyes and imagine yourself flying." He chuckled.

Lena giggled lightly, as she crossed her hands on her chest, looking at her cup of tea.

"So. There is a beach nearby. Wondered if you'd like to go with me on a freediving tour." She asked.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu returned the sly smile, raising an eyebrow before walking over and sitting down, sipping his tea gently. "Long as you got the 'key'." He joked.

JJKab said:
Lena giggled lightly, as she crossed her hands on her chest, looking at her cup of tea.
"So. There is a beach nearby. Wondered if you'd like to go with me on a freediving tour." She asked.
Shuu nodded. "Sure, but will it count as the date?" He teased her. "I wonder..." He said playfully as he stroked her hair softly.

Lena giggled softly, as she nodded.

"Well, if you want, I can count that as a date..." She slightly blushed as Shuu stroked her hair.

"Of course if you want" She stated, as she laid her head on the pillow that was next to Shuu's body.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded. "Sure, but will it count as the date?" He teased her. "I wonder..." He said playfully as he stroked her hair softly.

JJKab said:
Lena giggled softly, as she nodded.
"Well, if you want, I can count that as a date..." She slightly blushed as Shuu stroked her hair.

"Of course if you want" She stated, as she laid her head on the pillow that was next to Shuu's body.
Shuu nodded. "Why not?" He asked. "I gotta go back to the school tho, my trunks are there." He said before quickly teleporting there, then teleporting about a minute later back in the same spot with his swim trunks in hand with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded. "Why not?" He asked. "I gotta go back to the school tho, my trunks are there." He said before quickly teleporting there, then teleporting about a minute later back in the same spot with his swim trunks in hand with a smile.
Lena widened her eyes a bit, as Shuu teleported back within a minute.

"Wow. You're fast. So... Today?" She asked, just to be sure, standing up, finishing her tea.

JJKab said:
Lena widened her eyes a bit, as Shuu teleported back within a minute.
"Wow. You're fast. So... Today?" She asked, just to be sure, standing up, finishing her tea.
Shuu finished his tea too and nodded. "Whatever floats your boat." He told her, being easy going and cool.

Lumina said:
...♤Well, this guy was totally different than the only other guy she knew. How did she have the luck to meet two completely different extremes of men in such a short amount of time? Well, whatever. Now that he was actually talking to her, she figured she might want to sit up a bit. Not out of the need to not be rude, hell she couldn't care less what she came off as to people, but just because it was going to strain her neck soon if she didn't. Lumina began picking grass out of her rose pink hair, hating the feeling of it being stuck in her ponytails. She wouldn't dare look so frazzled and unstylish, it just wasn't like her at all. The pheonix raised an eyebrow at his comment, her gaze just missing him licking his lips. His kind of girl, huh? Delicious? Geez, how flattering. Lumina smirked as she spoke to him♤...
"Such bold words, and you haven't even taken me to dinner yet~"

...♤Soon all the grass was out of her hair, and that was when the pink-haired stranger leaned on the fence in front of them. Subconscious mimicking him, Lumina set her arms on her knees and leaned forward, responding as he asked for her name♤...

"Aren't you supposed to introduce yourself before asking someone's name? Such a rebel~ Well, since you asked so nicely, I suppose I can tell you. The name is Lumina. And you are..?"
...ΨKenji grinned and walked around the railing, replying as he did so. When he was positioned infront of Lumina, he leaned in and whispered into her ear, his seductive tone soon becoming more obviousΨ...

A rebel? Perhaps~ Maybe I just prefer chaos and fire to social norms~ Much like I prefer Phoenixes over regular women~ As for taking you out to dinner, I prefer to skip straight to the dessert. You~

tumblr_nvswh0X5No1uapyj2o1_500.gif

...ΨKenji leaned out and soon realised her name, which was the same name as his deceased fiancée. He smirked and shook it off, putting it down as mere coincidence. He replied as he tilted his head to the left and leaned in towards LuminaΨ...

I knew a Phoenix named Lumina once. As for my name, you can call me Kenji~ Now, about that taste~

...ΨKenji slowly placed his right hand onto Lumina's left collar bone and pushed her down so that she was positioned on her back, his body now hovering just above her. He slowly trailed his tongue up the smooth surface of her neck, tasting her form. He spoke as a smile graced his lips as he leaned outΨ...

You taste sweet, but not as sweet as the phoenix I once knew~ Granted, I wasn't tasting her neck~ If you play your cards right, I'll further analyse your.. taste~

tumblr_n45fqtM0Gw1r3z3s3o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lena chuckled, as she looked, at Shuu, and saluted him, with a sly look on hed face.

"Yes captain" She said, laughing lightly.

"Shall we go there, or you'll teleport us there?"

TheDragoon said:
Shuu finished his tea too and nodded. "Whatever floats your boat." He told her, being easy going and cool.

JJKab said:
Lena chuckled, as she looked, at Shuu, and saluted him, with a sly look on hed face.
"Yes captain" She said, laughing lightly.

"Shall we go there, or you'll teleport us there?"
Shuu winked and stuck out his tongue playfully. "We get to talk more if we walk. I'd much prefer that." He said confidently.

"Sure!" Lena said, as she playfully pushed Shuu onto the couch, as she walked towards the exit of her house.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu winked and stuck out his tongue playfully. "We get to talk more if we walk. I'd much prefer that." He said confidently.

JJKab said:
"Sure!" Lena said, as she playfully pushed Shuu onto the couch, as she walked towards the exit of her house.
Shuu blushed a little and laughed happily. "Hey! What was that for?" He said as he followed her out the door, now starting to enjoy himself more.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed a little and laughed happily. "Hey! What was that for?" He said as he followed her out the door, now starting to enjoy himself more.
"I had to get that "rocking" guy out of my way" Lena joked, giggling, as she took her bag with her bikini, as she went outside, and waited for Shuu to join her

JJKab said:
"I had to get that "rocking" guy out of my way" Lena joked, giggling, as she took her bag with her bikini, as she went outside, and waited for Shuu to join her
Shuu tickled her lightly before stopping to put an arm around her without thinking. He was still grinning, happy. "This rocking guy will get you~" He said playfully.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed, as he looked at Ariel.
"Nope! You're coming with me" He stated, as he swept her off her feet, picking her up. He started carrying her towards the water.
Ariel let out a surprised squeak as she was sweeped off her feet "H-Hey!" She said giggling.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus hurried them both into the line, soon getting on the ride with her. "If things get too scary, just close your eyes and imagine yourself flying." He chuckled.
"...Flying?" She laughed "I dunno if that'll work but I'll try it if needs be" she said with a nod as the ride then started causing her to nervously bit her lip.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu tickled her lightly before stopping to put an arm around her without thinking. He was still grinning, happy. "This rocking guy will get you~" He said playfully.
Lena giggled a bit, as she walked on forward, looking forward.

"I'd love to see you try" She stated, sticking her tongue out a bit.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel let out a surprised squeak as she was sweeped off her feet "H-Hey!" She said giggling.
"...Flying?" She laughed "I dunno if that'll work but I'll try it if needs be" she said with a nod as the ride then started causing her to nervously bit her lip.
Gregory laughed, as he walked into the water, still carrying Ariel.

"What?" He asked, looking into her eyes.

JJKab said:

Ariel looked back at him "You spooked me!" She said giggling softly looking back into his for a bit before turning her head to look down at the water as she was carried deeper into it.

"Welp, I'm sorry. Let me fix that." He said, as he dived under, releasing Ariel from his grasp.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel looked back at him "You spooked me!" She said giggling softly looking back into his for a bit before turning her head to look down at the water as she was carried deeper into it.

Nonalaka said:
The climb began. Nexus began to try and comfort her. "Your flying. Nothing can hurt you here. Your going to take a dive... Your going to show off your flying skills, alright?" He said reassuringly.

JJKab said:

Shuu smirked. "When I catch you I'm never gonna let you go!" He teased as he began to quicken his pace behind her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smirked. "When I catch you I'm never gonna let you go!" He teased as he began to quicken his pace behind her.
"Wanna see about that?" Lena asked, looking behind her at Shuu, smiling teasingly.

"You won't get me so easily" She stated, sticking her tonque out at him.

JJKab said:
"Welp, I'm sorry. Let me fix that." He said, as he dived under, releasing Ariel from his grasp.
Ariel giggled a little as he dived under, floating along a little before taking a proper breath and diving down with him.

Gregory nodded at Ariel, as he smiled, and approached her.

"See, we can go as deep as our desire wants, since you can ask for a kiss of air at any point. Remember that" He asked her, as he started swimming deeper, doing so slowly so Ariel could keep up.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled a little as he dived under, floating along a little before taking a proper breath and diving down with him.

TheDragoon said:
The climb began. Nexus began to try and comfort her. "Your flying. Nothing can hurt you here. Your going to take a dive... Your going to show off your flying skills, alright?" He said reassuringly.
Ilaani offered a nervous smile "A-Alright" she said with a small nod, his method of reassuring her was a bit odd, but it seemed to be working so she went with it.

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded at Ariel, as he smiled, and approached her.
"See, we can go as deep as our desire wants, since you can ask for a kiss of air at any point. Remember that" He asked her, as he started swimming deeper, doing so slowly so Ariel could keep up.
Ariel smiled and nodded as she followed him, enjoying the swim since the water was a nice temperature, not that she would have minded if it were cooler anyways, ice was her thing after all so cold didn't exactly effect her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back