• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you love." Shira said as she stared down at akita in love

[/QUOTE]
''no problem~''

...⊹She said before she looked at Akita happily⊹...

JJKab said:
@Nonalaka
Gregory soon came back, carrying a plate of a salad that Ariel wanted.

"Here. Mine is going to come a little later. We'll share it if you want" He stated, as he put the plate in front of Ariel, as he sat next to her.
Shuu came out of the changing room, immediately noticing Lena's wound and rushing over. "What happened!?" He asked worriedly, showing caring for her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu came out of the changing room, immediately noticing Lena's wound and rushing over. "What happened!?" He asked worriedly, showing caring for her.
"I've... I've cut it... on a sharp ledge of a table.." Lena exclaimed, looking a bit embarrased at the ground.

Her face was slowly getting paler, as her breathing started to get heavier. Her legs were trembling.

JJKab said:
"I've... I've cut it... on a sharp ledge of a table.." Lena exclaimed, looking a bit embarrased at the ground.
Her face was slowly getting paler, as her breathing started to get heavier. Her legs were trembling.
Shuu was so worried, he didn't realize the sun was growing harsh. The sea seemed to be shrinking and fish began flopping about. "You gotta get a bandage. Lucky, I brought some." He said as he started sweating anxiously and summoning some wrapping tape, along with a bottle of water. He gently dumped the wound with water to clean it a bit, then wrapped it well with the bandage. "A little better?" He asked. "We can take you to the hospital..."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu was so worried, he didn't realize the sun was growing harsh. The sea seemed to be shrinking and fish began flopping about. "You gotta get a bandage. Lucky, I brought some." He said as he started sweating anxiously and summoning some wrapping tape, along with a bottle of water. He gently dumped the wound with water to clean it a bit, then wrapped it well with the bandage. "A little better?" He asked. "We can take you to the hospital..."
Lena yelped, when Shuu poured some water on her wound.

"N-NO.... No need for a hospital... it'll heal up... hopeful~" She couldn't finish, as she staggered, almost falling over.

JJKab said:
Lena yelped, when Shuu poured some water on her wound.
"N-NO.... No need for a hospital... it'll heal up... hopeful~" She couldn't finish, as she staggered, almost falling over.
Shuu shook his head quickly. "No! We're taking you to the hospital and that's final!" He said as he teleported them to the hospital, hurrying her to the emergency room where she was taken by doctors.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shook his head quickly. "No! We're taking you to the hospital and that's final!" He said as he teleported them to the hospital, hurrying her to the emergency room where she was taken by doctors.
Lena got taken by the doctors, who pretty quickly sewed her wound, She also got some painkillers, but she was still weak, as she exited the emergency room, and looked around for Shuu.

JJKab said:
Lena got taken by the doctors, who pretty quickly sewed her wound, She also got some painkillers, but she was still weak, as she exited the emergency room, and looked around for Shuu.
The air still felt hot, but it cooled a little when Shuu looked up and saw Lena. He got up and walked over, putting his hands in his pockets. "All better?" He asked her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hes quite talkative aint he?''
"Very." She said to her wit a giggle before Alita started to cry wanting food in which shira gave him why he wanted by breast feeding him before she smiled at yuki

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Very." She said to her wit a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''well...lets hope he doesnt annoy Airi or Mitsu that much..''

TheDragoon said:
The air still felt hot, but it cooled a little when Shuu looked up and saw Lena. He got up and walked over, putting his hands in his pockets. "All better?" He asked her.
"A little... I'm still weak... but... They said that all i need is some rest at my house..." Lena stated, smiling tiredly.

"Can you get me there... I don't think I'll be able to go there by myself" She stated.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...lets hope he doesnt annoy Airi or Mitsu that much..''
"Well shall we call them.tell them to come home so we may show them there new baby brother?" She asked yuki as akita started to cry for food which shira quickly gave him as she threw a blanket over him then started to breast feed

JJKab said:
"A little... I'm still weak... but... They said that all i need is some rest at my house..." Lena stated, smiling tiredly.
"Can you get me there... I don't think I'll be able to go there by myself" She stated.
Shuu nodded and teleported them to her front gate. "Do you need help getting inside?" He asked curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded and teleported them to her front gate. "Do you need help getting inside?" He asked curiously.
"If you could... I'm... not feeling good..." Lena stated, leaning on Shuu's shoulder, her breathing being shallow.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well shall we call them.tell them to come home so we may show them there new baby brother?" She asked yuki as akita started to cry for food which shira quickly gave him as she threw a blanket over him then started to breast feed

[/QUOTE]
''haha alright. lets call them~''

...⊹She said before getting out her phone and texting Mitsu and Airi to come home and Shira and herself at their room⊹...

''wanna go home now?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yaaaay i wanna use Ali so lets do this)

[/QUOTE]
((I'm gonna use Drakon or Kokuru, which sounds better? A will breaker or an earth elemental?))

JJKab said:
"If you could... I'm... not feeling good..." Lena stated, leaning on Shuu's shoulder, her breathing being shallow.
Shuu nodded and helped her inside, bringing her to her bed. He smiled sadly and laughed a bit sadly. "I told you not to bring me back to bed with you." He said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha alright. lets call them~''
...⊹She said before getting out her phone and texting Mitsu and Airi to come home and Shira and herself at their room⊹...

''wanna go home now?''
"Yeah." She said softly

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded and helped her inside, bringing her to her bed. He smiled sadly and laughed a bit sadly. "I told you not to bring me back to bed with you." He said softly.
Lena laughed a bit, as she laid her head on the pillows. Now that they were inside, and there were no other sounds, Shuu could hear thta Lena's breathing was still heavy.

"H-Hope you don't mind it?" She asked, winking weakly at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back