• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"You do have a point. Stressing while drinking anything is never good... Unless you binge drink... Then I guess it helps those people." Hanae said before sipping her tea. Somehow Tonton managed to get herself a cup and have a drink with the two.
''yeah...''

...♱She said before taking a sip♱...

''so what are you, like a ninja?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...''
...♱She said before taking a sip♱...

''so what are you, like a ninja?''
Hanae nodded and sipped her tea. "Yes. I'm a medical ninja. I usually stay out of battle and support them by healing or providing with support from a different spot."

Roman said:
Hanae nodded and sipped her tea. "Yes. I'm a medical ninja. I usually stay out of battle and support them by healing or providing with support from a different spot."
''hmmm...i see. i could say im also a ninja but...just a little reckless''

Roman said:
Elliot smiled and helped her with the jacket before taking a step back. He examined her outfit closely before hugging her. "I'm not sure. Your looking pretty good to me."
She smiled and gently brought her hands to his chest then up to his cheeks before she brought her lips to his

@Roman

Fricka gently laid her head on Nai's shoulder, as she looked at the table. It had a LOT of sushi's.

"That's a lot of food.. Do you reckon we could eat them?" She asked him quietly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji grinned and walked around the railing, replying as he did so. When he was positioned infront of Lumina, he leaned in and whispered into her ear, his seductive tone soon becoming more obviousΨ...

A rebel? Perhaps~ Maybe I just prefer chaos and fire to social norms~ Much like I prefer Phoenixes over regular women~ As for taking you out to dinner, I prefer to skip straight to the dessert. You~

tumblr_nvswh0X5No1uapyj2o1_500.gif

...ΨKenji leaned out and soon realised her name, which was the same name as his deceased fiancée. He smirked and shook it off, putting it down as mere coincidence. He replied as he tilted his head to the left and leaned in towards LuminaΨ...

I knew a Phoenix named Lumina once. As for my name, you can call me Kenji~ Now, about that taste~

...ΨKenji slowly placed his right hand onto Lumina's left collar bone and pushed her down so that she was positioned on her back, his body now hovering just above her. He slowly trailed his tongue up the smooth surface of her neck, tasting her form. He spoke as a smile graced his lips as he leaned outΨ...

You taste sweet, but not as sweet as the phoenix I once knew~ Granted, I wasn't tasting her neck~ If you play your cards right, I'll further analyse your.. taste~

tumblr_n45fqtM0Gw1r3z3s3o1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♤His cheeky attitude intrigued the phoenix, and she found herself leaning toward him as he came around toward her. A shiver sent itself down her spine as he whispered in her ear. Ooh, now this was the kind of man she liked. She found herself unable to hold back a few words of her own♤...

"Chaos and fire, hm? Now you're speaking my language. Dessert doesn't sound too bad after all~"

...♤As he leaned back, her smirk matched his own, and placed an elbow on her knee and her cheek in her hand, almost as if she was sizing him up. Her eyes trailed up and down his body like a predator would with their prey, not really caring if she was the predator in this case or not. Her eyebrow raised at his statement of having known a phoenix named Lumina once, and was about to say something about it until he continued on by saying his own name. Kenji. This word froze the phoenix in place, her eyes widening in surprise. The memories came flashing back through her mind, the man with the red hair and the kind smile and warm touch. Pain pulsed through her head as more memories of that man surged through her mind than had ever appeared before, and she was defenseless against his advances in pushing her to the ground. No... this man, he couldn't be the same one... he looked nothing like him! He acted nothing like him! So why was he- her thoughts were cut off by the feeling of his tounge running up her neck. New memories of seeing the red haired man looking down at her, the feeling of bare skin laying on blankets beneath her, hands running along her body, these memories resurfaced as Kenji's tounge touched her skin. Out of pain and panic, Lumina releases a burst of fire outward before teleporting away from him, only landing about ten feet away due to the instability of her mental state. Breathing heavily, Lumina clutched one side of her head to try and deal with the pain, looking up at Kenji with an eye that wasn't uncovered by her hand. In a pained voice, she spoke♤...

"Who are y- augh!"

...♤Something pulsed within Lumina, sending a wave of pain through her body at the same time. The eye that was looking at Kenji flashed from the pale gblue it was to a brighter blue that might seem more familiar. Metaphorically, it felt like something in her mind was cracking. It was like her memories were only being viewed through a cracked screen, with only one spot on the screen being what you could see. But now it felt like the screen had cracked more, and more was visible, sending waves of pain and feelings and sensations through the phoenixes body. As more cracked in her mind, more red was let through, and parts of her body lit on fire and sent out bursts of fire without her expressly deciding to do so. At this point her other hand had reached up, clutching at her head as well, and by this point Lumina wasn't even paying attention to the fact that Kenji was there anymore♤...

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
"Your not so annoying I've tired of your voice just yet." He remarked, his face as expressionless as even even though his words were a bit teasing. "If you even run into someone questioning you your signing could provide a good stall if they don't understand you, one can not question you without common language so keep that in mind." He pointed out as he relaxed his own defenses.
Rosalie smiled and nodded, she supposed that made sense 'I'll keep that in mind' she signed before walking over to him 'So, Is training over for today?' She signed, looking over at him curiously.

@Akio

---------

Ariel nodded "Thanks I'll be fine though" she was fine enough with just her own food since she wasn't a big eater "What did you get to eat anyways?" She asked curiously.

@JJKab

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie smiled and nodded, she supposed that made sense 'I'll keep that in mind' she signed before walking over to him 'So, Is training over for today?' She signed, looking over at him curiously.
@Akio

---------

Ariel nodded "Thanks I'll be fine though" she was fine enough with just her own food since she wasn't a big eater "What did you get to eat anyways?" She asked curiously.

@JJKab
"Indeed, your power seems mostly mental so as long as you have basic physical endurence there shouldn't be a problem though i may work on your balance and teach you some basic self defense techniques later on." He said stating simply, that today their session was at an end.

"Oh, that's easy... Small order of spaghetti bolognese..." Gregory stated, looking at the salad.

Nonalaka said:
@Akio

---------

@JJKab

JJKab said:
Lena just kept on sleeping, putting her hand under her cheek. She was pretty exausted from all the swimming, and a bit from the blood loss. Her skin was still pale.
Shuu sat on the couch, watching TV till she woke up.

Roman said:
"No need." The voice said. It was so fast that is was hard to exactly catch on to his this person might be or what their figure was. A blast had then pierced the mech's head, causing an explosion. "That's in my way..."
Akuma growled. "Who dares to stand in my way? Does somebody actually worth fighting show themselves?!" He said, getting a bit angered. "Your wasting my time!"

Lena quietly purred, as she opened her eyes slowly. She yawned, stretching a bit.

"How long was I gone?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu sat on the couch, watching TV till she woke up.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Ali sighed as she walked to a bench and sat down before she got hit in the head by a floating rock and fell over with a yell

[/QUOTE]
Kokuru heard a yell and ran over to help, any rubble floating falling to the ground. "Are you ok?" He asked Ali.

JJKab said:
Lena quietly purred, as she opened her eyes slowly. She yawned, stretching a bit.
"How long was I gone?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.
Shuu went to her bedside when she woke up. "For a while. I made you chicken noodle soup if you want some. I can heat it up." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu went to her bedside when she woke up. "For a while. I made you chicken noodle soup if you want some. I can heat it up." He said.
Lena smiled a bit, as she nodded lightly, sitting up on the bed. She was still weak, but her skin colour returned to normal.

"Let's hope I won't "chicken" out, when the school'll start" She joked, smiling slyly.

((@Nonalaka here's the interaction!))

...?Kansuke had just settled into his dorm, standing at the door to inspect it. Nodding, he made sure to grab his sword and shield and sling them on his back, pack his ocarina and wind waker in the pocket dimension, and soon exited the school. He had only come recently, completely missing the whole civil war event, though he had heard about it. As much as he wanted to help, things were much more complicated here than back home, so Kansuke berudgingly stayed on the DL about his powers. Though it was recently announced that the chipping was to be undone, so he didn't have any reason to not go out today. Fixing his favorite green hare upon his blonde hair, the boy walked outside, grinning at the feeling of the sun on his skin. He soon found a nice spot under a tree and set his sword and shield next to him, laying down with his hands behind his head, enjoying the day?...

Link-Relaxing-link-27108945-1024-768.jpg

Akio said:
"Indeed, your power seems mostly mental so as long as you have basic physical endurence there shouldn't be a problem though i may work on your balance and teach you some basic self defense techniques later on." He said stating simply, that today their session was at an end.
Rosalie grinned and nodded 'self defence sounds fun' she signed 'Thanks for teaching me all this by the way' she smiled at him 'I'm very grateful'

JJKab said:
"Oh, that's easy... Small order of spaghetti bolognese..." Gregory stated, looking at the salad.
Ariel nodded "Ah, I see, that sounds nice" she smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka followed alongside Akira, gazing at the ground in thought as she contemplated his question. She didn't know who she wanted to visit first, it was a bit of a hard choice. Seeing as how they all weren't at the same location, it'd be impossible to visit their children all at the same time, much to her dismay. Though she couldn't expect them to all be at the same place, since they all seemed to have lives now and were doing things with friends. Asuka wanted to see their children so much, she didn't know who to pick first. After a little more thinking, she finally settled on seeing the youngest of the three kids, Haruo. Though Akira had stated before that he was running around doing missions with his friend. She didn't know if he was busy doing mission or was taking a sort of break, she hoped he wasn't busy so they could talk for a short while. She'd probably just be happy for seeing him even if Haruo was busy and couldn't talk. Plus she was curious about who hus friend was. Either way was, the second more or less okay, fine with her. Asuka's gaze shifted from the ground towards her husband and spoke, her lips curling up into a smile as Akira kissed the back of her hand❦...
"Mm.. Let's visit Haruo first."

avz6dql.jpg
...♅Akira continued walking as he waited for Asuka's reply. As they walked, they soon came to a large woodland area. All the trees were tightly-knit, just one strand in a massive web of life. Green leaves, yellow leaves, red leaves. It was a rainbow of rich, autumnal colours. The scent of earth and water drifted through the air. It was a picture of serenity, one which would endure for many long years. He marked the place for a future family outing before removing the scene from his thoughts. Upon hearing Asuka talk, he smiled lightly and nodded his head, replying as they vanished from the wooded area♅...

Sounds good~

-------------------------

Roman said:
Satoshi nodded in agreement. Ramen had to be one of the most valued foods on the planet to him. It was just something he couldn't say no to. Even if his stomach was full and he wasn't able to eat anything else. He looked at Haruo and chuckled lightly. His words made perfect sense to this ramen lover.
"Of course it was."
...Haruo laughed lightly and took a look around him, noticing the other customers had returned to eating their food, as opposed to staring at them. He began replying to Satoshi, when a voice suddenly rang out from behind him≭...

I wonder how-

...♅Akira and Asuka suddenly appeared within the small shack, the rich aroma of the foods soon rushing for their sense of smell. He looked around for a short while, shortly before spotting his son and the small boy. He spoke as he walked over to Haruo, a smile being evident on his face♅...

Haruo-chan~

...Haruo quickly spun around and saw that his parents were standing behind him≭...

Mom? Dad? Wh-what are you doing here?

--------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤His cheeky attitude intrigued the phoenix, and she found herself leaning toward him as he came around toward her. A shiver sent itself down her spine as he whispered in her ear. Ooh, now this was the kind of man she liked. She found herself unable to hold back a few words of her own♤...
"Chaos and fire, hm? Now you're speaking my language. Dessert doesn't sound too bad after all~"

...♤As he leaned back, her smirk matched his own, and placed an elbow on her knee and her cheek in her hand, almost as if she was sizing him up. Her eyes trailed up and down his body like a predator would with their prey, not really caring if she was the predator in this case or not. Her eyebrow raised at his statement of having known a phoenix named Lumina once, and was about to say something about it until he continued on by saying his own name. Kenji. This word froze the phoenix in place, her eyes widening in surprise. The memories came flashing back through her mind, the man with the red hair and the kind smile and warm touch. Pain pulsed through her head as more memories of that man surged through her mind than had ever appeared before, and she was defenseless against his advances in pushing her to the ground. No... this man, he couldn't be the same one... he looked nothing like him! He acted nothing like him! So why was he- her thoughts were cut off by the feeling of his tounge running up her neck. New memories of seeing the red haired man looking down at her, the feeling of bare skin laying on blankets beneath her, hands running along her body, these memories resurfaced as Kenji's tounge touched her skin. Out of pain and panic, Lumina releases a burst of fire outward before teleporting away from him, only landing about ten feet away due to the instability of her mental state. Breathing heavily, Lumina clutched one side of her head to try and deal with the pain, looking up at Kenji with an eye that wasn't uncovered by her hand. In a pained voice, she spoke♤...

"Who are y- augh!"

...♤Something pulsed within Lumina, sending a wave of pain through her body at the same time. The eye that was looking at Kenji flashed from the pale gblue it was to a brighter blue that might seem more familiar. Metaphorically, it felt like something in her mind was cracking. It was like her memories were only being viewed through a cracked screen, with only one spot on the screen being what you could see. But now it felt like the screen had cracked more, and more was visible, sending waves of pain and feelings and sensations through the phoenixes body. As more cracked in her mind, more red was let through, and parts of her body lit on fire and sent out bursts of fire without her expressly deciding to do so. At this point her other hand had reached up, clutching at her head as well, and by this point Lumina wasn't even paying attention to the fact that Kenji was there anymore♤...
...♈Kenji grinned upon seeing Lumina's initial reaction and was then greeted by a small blast of fire, which felt nothing but cold to him. His irises trailed over to Lumina's new position and heard her begin to speak a sentence, shortly before crying out in pain. A slight smirk formed on his face as he spoke♈...

I must say, this is a very new reaction from a woman. They're usually so.. shy when I taste them.

tumblr_mta9w3462q1r1apboo2_r1_500.gif

...♈Upon witnessing Lumina grip her head in obvious pain, Kenji's gaze narrowed into a slight, confused frown. He had expected more of a reaction from her, yet what he was greeted with was more of an unusual expression. He had seen it many times before, from his victims, yet he didn't harm Lumina in anyway. In fact, all he did was taste her. He didn't understand what was happening to Lumina, so he looked at the phoenix, watching as the events played out before his eyes, soon noticing her eyes brighten slightly, which sparked something within him. Recognition. He quickly looked away and focused on the charred ground at his feet, noting it's familiar appearance. It was the same when he woke up within the field. The same when he was told that the love of his life was dead. The same that he too died. In that moment where his irises met Lumina's brightened eyes, he felt guilt. Hate. Sadness. Love. Frightened by the thoughts rapidly creeping from the darkest corners of his mind, he withdrew himself, trying to control each part of him that screamed for control. He felt an unnatural urge to help this phoenix in pain, so much that it seemed to hurt his heart. His head began to pound, and he got a large rush of negative feelings. He had let down his love. He promised to protect her, and he failed. Instead, in his absence, she was killed. He hated himself. He hated the man who took her from him. He hated the Humans who went behind his back and orchestrated the whole plan. He hated Akira for not protecting her. He hated the world for all of the wrongdoings he had suffered since he arrived. Kenji gripped his head as his negative thoughts began to course through his mind. Poison began to flood his veins and sting his entire body as a darkness began to escape from it's prison. He rapidly ran around the railing that was infront of him and began to make his way away from Lumina. He got ten paces before he dropped onto his hands and knees and began to scream in sheer agony. Flames suddenly ignited around him, causing the nearby Humans to be turned to a molten rock. A blinding light occurred and engulfed Kenji. When the light subsided, raw heat had become visible and was contained near Kenji. A darkened presence flooded the city and the sky darkened, almost blocking out the sun's light. A large, crimson creature stood in Kenji's place. Smoke escaped the creature's mouth as one word was spoken, it's arms tightening slightly into it's body♈...

Lost..

CwLbBho.gif

JJKab said:
Lena smiled a bit, as she nodded lightly, sitting up on the bed. She was still weak, but her skin colour returned to normal.
"Let's hope I won't "chicken" out, when the school'll start" She joked, smiling slyly.
Shuu nodded. "Yeah, I'd like to be there with you when school starts too." He said happily.

Lena smiled, as she nodded, and slowly attempted

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie grinned and nodded 'self defence sounds fun' she signed 'Thanks for teaching me all this by the way' she smiled at him 'I'm very grateful'
Ariel nodded "Ah, I see, that sounds nice" she smiled.
To stand up.She made it, but her legs were a bit shaking. She frowned at that.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded. "Yeah, I'd like to be there with you when school starts too." He said happily.
Gregory smiled, as he gently wrapped his arm around Ariel's waist.

"I hope you won't be dissappointed in our relationship" He stated, touching her cheek with his hand gently.

TheDragoon said:
Kokuru heard a yell and ran over to help, any rubble floating falling to the ground. "Are you ok?" He asked Ali.
"The hell did you do that for?!" She asked as she held a spot on her head which a red liquod that looked like blood was comming out of

Lumina said:
((@Nonalaka here's the interaction!))
...?Kansuke had just settled into his dorm, standing at the door to inspect it. Nodding, he made sure to grab his sword and shield and sling them on his back, pack his ocarina and wind waker in the pocket dimension, and soon exited the school. He had only come recently, completely missing the whole civil war event, though he had heard about it. As much as he wanted to help, things were much more complicated here than back home, so Kansuke berudgingly stayed on the DL about his powers. Though it wad recently announced that the chipping was to be undone, so he didn't have any reason to not go out today. Fixing his favorite green hare upon his blonde hair, the boy walked outside, grinning at the feeling of the sun on his skin. He soon found a nice spot under a tree and set his sword and shield next to him, laying down with his hands behind his head, enjoying the day?...

Link-Relaxing-link-27108945-1024-768.jpg
((Yay :D ))

Glancing out the window of her dorm in her usual dazed manner, Elaena was completely spaced out from her current task, which was supposed to be studying, but in she had given up on that at least 20 minutes ago, continuing to gaze idly out the window she was brought back to earth by a rustle and a meow, blinking a few times her gaze moved to the source which was her cat, Naji, he was scratching at the door to get outside, purring happily as he walked around in circles. Elaena smiled "You need to go out?" She asked as Naji meowed. "Alright" she said stretching and standing up she took one last glance out the window, the weather looked really nice today, after a moment of thought she walked to her bed and closed over the book that was on it, officially giving up on this studying she was attempting to be interested in. "I'll come with you" she said scooping Naji in her arms and going out the door, making sure to lock it as well, yawning a little she continued out into the school courtyard leaving Naji down to walk on his own, deciding the weather was perfect for napping she went to go to one of her favourite napping spots but....someone was already laying there when she arrived at it "It's a pretty good spot" she said to the person laying there as looked at him, Naji walking over and sniffing the males face...

JJKab said:
Lena smiled, as she nodded, and slowly attempted
To stand up.She made it, but her legs were a bit shaking. She frowned at that.

Gregory smiled, as he gently wrapped his arm around Ariel's waist.

"I hope you won't be dissappointed in our relationship" He stated, touching her cheek with his hand gently.
She giggled "I don't think I ever would, why would I be?" She said happily as she moved herself a little closer to him and kissed his cheek.

Gregory smiled.

"Because I dont want to lose you... I want to spend the rest of my life with you... If that's possible" He stated, as he gently kissed Ariel on her lips.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "I don't think I ever would, why would I be?" She said happily as she moved herself a little closer to him and kissed his cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back