• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
((I know, the event is about to begin to, just not yet.))
Celia looked up at Akane. Han still hadn't awakened. She was aware of what happened. "This is REALLY bad..." She said. "Now he'll gain power like no other... The only way to beat him now is with the 7 artifacts. We need 6 more." She said softly. "I can get started on locating them if you like miss... What's your name?" She asked.
((( It can't begin anytime soon, either. )))

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded. "Yeah, I know..." He said before waving her off. "Bye!" He said before teleporting away.
---

Shuu arrived on the scene of the crime. He had a frown on his face. "I came as soon as possible." He said.

Celia looked to him and she smiled. "Shuu! Just in time!" She said before turning to Akane. "This is Shuu, he's going to be aiding us in finding the artifacts to seal Akuma away~" She said.

@Roman
TheDragoon said:
((I know, the event is about to begin to, just not yet.))
Celia looked up at Akane. Han still hadn't awakened. She was aware of what happened. "This is REALLY bad..." She said. "Now he'll gain power like no other... The only way to beat him now is with the 7 artifacts. We need 6 more." She said softly. "I can get started on locating them if you like miss... What's your name?" She asked.
Akane smiled and bowed her head at both Shuu and Celia. Akane's hair had lost it's red color, nd she returned to her natural appearance.

maxresdefault_zpsec5a8aed.jpg

"I'm Akane. Han's auntie. I was married to his uncle at one point." She told them. "It's nice to meet you both. Shuu.. And.. May I ask you your name too miss?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...can Tonton answer..?''
Tonton tried to speak, but only an oink came out. Hanae them blinked but remembered something. "She can only talk so much in one day..."

Roman said:
(((( I may have missed yours, but I'm honestly not sure... I believe I missed yours though.. ))))
((Do you need a repost?))

Roman said:
Tonton tried to speak, but only an oink came out. Hanae them blinked but remembered something. "She can only talk so much in one day..."
''1 chat a day? can she well...use a keyboard or laptop? you know, just typing on the keyboard?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo looked to his mother and replied, looking up to the ceiling≭...
So not cool~

...♅Akira laughed lightly and leaned in, pinching Haruo's cheek as he replied♅...

If sacrificing being cool is required to see my child, I'll happily be uncool, Haru-kun~

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka didn't mind being uncool, being cool never really meant anything to her anyways. If being uncool meant that she visited Haruo, she was fine with being the most uncool parent ever. He didn't know that though nor was she going to say it. It was probably a little mean, trying to make her son believe that he had hurt her feelings even though her feeling weren't hurt at all. She didn't know if it would be believable or not, but she hoped it did. Wanting to take the more dramatic route, pulled out a handkerchief from her front coat pocket as tears welled in her eyes. Asuka turned her head away from Haruo and brought the pink handkerchief to her lips to muffle her fake sobs as she spoke❦...

"My own son, who I came all the here to see, thinks I'm uncool. I'm heartbroken.."

tumblr_nh5in8g0dS1s6441yo2_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''1 chat a day? can she well...use a keyboard or laptop? you know, just typing on the keyboard?''
"She's never tried. We cn though if you want."

Roman said:
"She's never tried. We cn though if you want."
''hmmm...i think il pass...we'll ask her tomorrow i guess..''

...♱She said before finishing her tea♱...

''and...there was a custom for tea where someone else pours the tea in your cup for you if it were a refill...do you go by that kind of...custom?''

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded when he said about advertising, that would probably need to be the next thing to work on, she was glad that the customers were helping out where social media was concerned. "Yeah~, everyone seems to like the place so far so hopefully it'll be super popular" she said smiling, glad this was all turning out perfect so far.
((I think this was it... @Roman))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...i think il pass...we'll ask her tomorrow i guess..''
...♱She said before finishing her tea♱...

''and...there was a custom for tea where someone else pours the tea in your cup for you if it were a refill...do you go by that kind of...custom?''
"I've never heard of it. I lived alone most of my life and I was so shut in that it was sort of hard to actually make friends to even share with." Hanae said.

Roman said:
Akane smiled and bowed her head at both Shuu and Celia. Akane's hair had lost it's red color, nd she returned to her natural appearance.
maxresdefault_zpsec5a8aed.jpg

"I'm Akane. Han's auntie. I was married to his uncle at one point." She told them. "It's nice to meet you both. Shuu.. And.. May I ask you your name too miss?"
Celia winked lightly. "I'm Celia, the goddess of light. I'm also Han's wife~ It's nice to meet you!" She said happily.

Shuu whistled lightly. "Well, my friend actually managed to nab an artifact along with the artifact he already has. One is an Elemental Soda can that allows you to use any sort of element, including water, fire, earth, air, lightning, pretty much any sort of magic. However, it has its limits to only have 7 elements. The other we just nabbed is actually 2 artifacts in 1. We got the Phantom Mask half of the Shadow's Mask. The Phantom Mask is supposed to be able to unlock the power to seal Akuma, but it can only be done with the other artifacts." He said, finishing his update on their artifacts. "That puts us at 3 artifacts. 4 more and Akuma will be rendered useless."

Roman said:
"I've never heard of it. I lived alone most of my life and I was so shut in that it was sort of hard to actually make friends to even share with." Hanae said.
''ah...now im curious, when did you have your 1st friend?''

Valter returned to his dorm and walks to his closet to change his clothes he picked the duplicate of what he's wearing but not a messy one and changed his outfit. After he changed his outfit he goes outside again but this time not to be an idiot like what he did before at the science lab, he goes to the primary courtyard to stay idle for a bit.

Roman said:
Takashi had slept peacefully. He dreamed about the stuff he liked what things were gonna happen. All that was interrupted when Violetta got out of bed and went into the bathroom. When she left he tossed and turned for anoment before finally waking up.
"Where's Violetta?"

Takashi sighed and yawned as he sat up and looked around. He noticed that her pillow was wet and figured it was saliva from sleeping with her mouth open or something. He didn't know... He then lazily got out of bed and went to the bathroom, looking for his toothbrush.
1438425870-b0c07e7e680f580907223f9dbee77815.jpeg

Violetta

~ once goddess, now human ~

...?For some reason, it was really hard for Violetta to stop crying. Perhaps it's was because she's never experienced such intense emotions before, or when she did it was much easier to make them go away. So this feeling of overwhelming happiness, and the fact that she was crying because of it, it wasn't fading away at all. Really she probably looked like a mess right about now, and with how her tears didn't want to stop, all she could think about was how right now would be the absolute worst time for Takashi to come in the bathroom. So, of course, that was the moment that he happened to walk in. As the door opened, Violetta didn't even have time to react and wipe the tears away, too surprised that he was up to do anything but stare and let the tears continue to fall down her cheeks. After a moment, the goddess blinked, realizing he was going to see her in such a state, and quickly tried wiping the tears away, only to have them be replaced with new ones that continued to streak down her cheeks?...

"T-takashi..."

no slide no slide

[/code]

Lena sighed quietly, as she sat down on her bed, and buried her face in her hands, feeling a bit sick.

Gregory made his way towards his dorm, feeling better than before

@Any
oneinterested, 2 characters are free

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie continued to absorb what she had been given as best she could and soon enough, her voice could be heard again "Looks like it worked~" her voice then called out as she smiled at him "Thank you~" she nodded.
@Akio
He nodded. "I will train you to convert the power more effectively so it doesn't take so much time." He considered what he wanted to do now, he didnt want to increase her mental fatigue by simply regenerating his powers to continue training. "Is there anything you need to do right now?" He asked looking at her.

JJKab said:
Lena sighed quietly, as she sat down on her bed, and buried her face in her hands, feeling a bit sick.
Gregory made his way towards his dorm, feeling better than before

@Any
oneinterested, 2 characters are free
((Me and Rosalie could use something to do, why dont they meet one of them or both if thats fine with you @Nonalaka

Akio said:
((Me and Rosalie could use something to do, why dont they meet one of them or both if thats fine with you @Nonalaka
(Sure, why not. I'll send in Lena)

Lena decided to go to the infirmary. Maybe there were some painkillers there. She put on her jeans jacket, and exited her house, heading towards the high school.

JJKab said:
(Sure, why not. I'll send in Lena)
Lena decided to go to the infirmary. Maybe there were some painkillers there. She put on her jeans jacket, and exited her house, heading towards the high school.
While walking to the school she saw two people standing some distance from the school on the road. There were shattered pieces of rock from a boulder strewn from Akio's earlier power usage and they seemed to be talking though Rosalies lips did not move the man seemed to reply to inaudible speech. If she got closer Akio would stiffen slightly and turn to her, his dark almost black eyes meeting her own. "Hello." He greeted, showing no emotion in his tone of expression as he looked at the girl.

Akio said:
While walking to the school she saw two people standing some distance from the school on the road. There were shattered pieces of rock from a boulder strewn from Akio's earlier power usage and they seemed to be talking though Rosalies lips did not move the man seemed to reply to inaudible speech. If she got closer Akio would stiffen slightly and turn to her, his dark almost black eyes meeting her own. "Hello." He greeted, showing no emotion in his tone of expression as he looked at the girl.
Lena would notice the two, and would simply ignore them, but she did not because of one thing: The girl was not actually speaking, and the man seemed to reply back. It intriqued her, so she came closer. As the man turned to her, she would shriek a bit, noticing his eyes were really dark, almost black. And his greeting... It seemed rather... emotionless.

"Hi.." She greeted back, looking at the man's eyes

"You've... got pretty unique eyes there..." She said, trying not to sound douchy. She smiled slightly, putting her hand on her hip.

JJKab said:
Lena would notice the two, and would simply ignore them, but she did not because of one thing: The girl was not actually speaking, and the man seemed to reply back. It intriqued her, so she came closer. As the man turned to her, she would shriek a bit, noticing his eyes were really dark, almost black. And his greeting... It seemed rather... emotionless.
"Hi.." She greeted back, looking at the man's eyes

"You've... got pretty unique eyes there..." She said, trying not to sound douchy. She smiled slightly, putting her hand on her hip.
The mans expression didnt change in the slightest, this would not be the first time someone had reacted to his gaze in such a way. There was something dangerous about him, as if the very air around him was sharp and with his emotionless gaze it was impossible to read the mans mood. He could as easily snap her neck as say hello to her or so it would seem. "So I've been told in the past, and you are?" He questioned his eyes seeming to encompass her, as if nothing she did escaped his watchful gaze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back