• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head and continued eating his sushi. He then looked up at Fricka and smiled.
"Nope. He just sorta broke down when he thought of something. That something being intercourse by the way."

Nai silently continued to est the sushi, his face had regained color, but that color was red again.
JJKab said:
Fricka widened her eyes, as her cheeks flared up.
"U-u-u-uh..." She stuttered, looking down at the plate.
...❤︎Celia laughed quietly at Fricka's reaction before standing up as she spoke, soon heading towards the fridge. She was done eating the sushi and didn't really know if anyone else was, but Celia offered dessert anyways. She was pretty sure both her and Nai wanted to get the topic of sex, or for a more appropriate word, intercourse. She didn't think Taylor was going actually continue with the conversation when Frika had asked if she missed anything. Celia would have just said nothing, just so Frika wouldn't get embarrassed too, but it was already to late for that❤︎...

"Okay! Who wants dessert? I do!"

WeirdPrincess said:

?Yumi?

rQbIcHl.jpg

Yumi was still trying to fix her hair, combing her hands through it to try and get the small not sure out. It probably would have been best to tie it up before getting on the ride, but she hadn't thought of that. Lucky, she had a brush in her purse so it would be easy to get out the tangles and knots in her hair. As Yumi pulled out her brush and hair tie, she fixed her hair as best she could before hearing Elliot laugh. Her hair was still a little messed up, but she didn't really mind. She was curious as to why he was laughing, "What's so funny?" Yumi asked curiously, a slight smile on her face as she tilted her head a little. She hadn't realized that he was probably laughing at how her hair had been, though she hadn't noticed at the time because she was trying to fix it. If it were shorter, it probably would have been easier to fix, sadly that wasn't the case. Yumi also hadn't heard Elliot apology, it was so low that she didn't even here it. The screams from the people on the roller coaster they had just went on blocked him out.
@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
Ally laid on the bed, "I've never been more tired..." she said.
Shingo nodded as he set the baby in a crib. "Same... It's been long a tiring. Good night." He said as he slipped into the bed, hugging Ally lightly.

TheDragoon said:
((No, I had to put the characters on hold because I can't start the Greed Arc and if they left the city some pivotal characters won't even visit the city))
((Ah, that's okay, I was just checking :D ))

Shuu appeared in the main courtyard of the school. He seemed tired... "I'm getting too old for this, being a God is a full-time job." He laughed lightly as he relaxed under a tree. "I wish I could convert to simpler and more peaceful living. Kinda like when I just relax under this tree..." He said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...?Masahi simply grinned in delight at Kaori's answer. Though she didn't say she couldn't move before had, Masahi wasn't going to correct her at this point, that would defeat the point. Wouldn't it? Before even a single thought could be had, Masahi's lips deceased down upon Kaori, nipping at her jawline and slowly making his way to her ear. While he did that, Masahi let out heated breaths and found one of his hands intertwined with one of Kaori's again. Upon making it back to the end of Kaori's jaw, Masahi nipped at her ear before whispering for a brief moment?...
"You know, I couldn't do this if you didn't allow it. So for as much as you are mine, i am also yours. Only you will ever be able to hold my heart."

...?Masahi moved quickly after that. He didn't want a heat of the moment confession from Kaori. No. He wanted it to be something she was sure that she wanted to say with a clear head. So, with that in mind, Masahi started to kiss and playfully bite at Kaori's neck. Though that wasn't all he was doing. While Masahi attended to Kaori's neck, his free hand had started to move the bottom of her shirt up, soon uncovering everything that it was hiding. After maybe thirty seconds Masahi moved his mouth away, along with most of his body. Doing this he looked at Kaori with that same playful goofball look that had gotten him this far?...

"So, will i be doing all the work, or do you have a feisty side that you've been hiding? Ka~or~i~"

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_m9vf34baAy1rv8v4go1_500.png

Kaori Hana

~ kunoichi with scars and demons ~

...?Kaori was completely and utterly defenseless against Masahi's advances, unable to resist anything he was throwing her way. Her cheeks flushed as his lips locked with hers, and sounds escaped from every nip and bite he left on her neck and ears. Hearing him whisper into her ear sent a rush of heat to her core, to the point where she was slightly squirmy, looking at Masahi with expectant and slightly impatient eyes. Hearing him speak made her stop for a moment, butterflies exploding in her stomach as his words ended, and she would have said something, but Masahi moved on and moved his hands so now her chest was bare in front of him. Her mind was swimming and all she could focus on was the growing heat in her core and the feeling of Masahi's mouth across her upper body. Soon though he was asking her a question, to which she guessed she had to answer, and she spoke in a breathless tone as she locked eyes with him?...

"I-It's your fault I can't m-move... s-so I'm changing your prescription, a-and now you have to take responsibility... M-Masahi.."

no slide no slide

[/code]

WeirdPrincess said:
@Nonalaka
((Thanks :D ! I honestly must not have gotten an alert for that reply :'I))

Elliot froze when she asked what was funny "U-Uhm...." He went silent for a moment as he looked over at her, dammit she was making such a cute face he couldn't say...cute? No, okay, yes, he found her cute but that wasn't the matter at hand right now, he felt awful for laughing, even if it was a chuckle "Your hair looked crazy for a bit there..." He said before giving an apologetic look "S-Sorry, I know I shouldn't have laughed or anything" he blurted out, almost flinching because he assumed she'd get angry or something and he really didn't want her to be angry at him...

TheDragoon said:
Shingo nodded as he set the baby in a crib. "Same... It's been long a tiring. Good night." He said as he slipped into the bed, hugging Ally lightly.
Ally buried her face in his chest and snuggled up to him.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally buried her face in his chest and snuggled up to him.
Shingo blushed a lot. He hadn't felt Ally's embrace in a while. He then snuggled back lovingly before falling asleep.

((Timeskip?))

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie grinned as she followed behind her "Most people don't" her voice called as she giggled, nodding as Akio spoke of their abilities, she looked back at him as he said her company wasn't bad, well that was good to know that she wasn't annoying. She smiled over at him before Lena had arrived at her home "Bye~~ get well soon!~~" she chimed as Lena waved them off
After wrapping up that situation, and remembering the way to the house just in case he looked at Rosalie as if wondering what to do. "Its getting slightly late, ill have to find a place to retire soon." He said seriously.

TheDragoon said:
((You plz))
Ally tiredly opened her eye's, yawning and rubbing her eye's with one hand, her other still gripping onto Shingo's shirt.

Emi was sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at them curiously, she was about the size of an 7 or 8 year old.

Daniel reaving]She smiled lovingly as his gentle hands touched her face and she closed her eyes taking in the feeling of love for him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Akuren just stares at his mother then he turned and stared at his father who he reaches his hand out to.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked down at Asuka and immediately knew the game she was playing, this being evident by a smile soon appearing on his face, along with one of his eyebrows popping up as if he was slightly surprised. He didn't think Asuka was capable of teasing their son, however it seemed he'd been proved delightfully wrong. Following Asuka's lead, Akira turned to Haruo and spoke, his smile fading and his voice going slightly lower, as if trying too hard to play the role of an angered father♅...
Now look at what you've done, you've made your mother cry! How shameful!

tumblr_nfnxw5aolw1shff2jo1_500_zpsaytflmed.gif

...Confused, Haruo squirmed in his chair as he replied, his arms soon waving frantically in a fit of confusion and apologetic actions and gestures as his eyes darted back and forth between his parents≭...

E-eh. I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to-

...♅Akira interjected by continuing from where Haruo left off. As he continued to talk, his fake angry expression turned to one that befitted his tone. He spoke in a teasing tone of voice as he neared the end of his speech, as if trying to get a reaction out of Haruo. He raised his hand as he finished talking, his amber irises soon finding their way over to Satoshi, who had remained silent until now♅...

-To what? Make your mother sad? I wonder how your friends are gonna feel when I tell them that you made your own mother cry, even after travelling a long distance to see you~ I'm gonna assume they won't take it well~

tumblr_nh7coqTm9i1rvbl4vo1_500_zpsqen47bgv.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka was trying to suppress her smile and not give away her sad demeanor, but this was just too funny to her. She had never really tried teasing anyone before because most of the time that she did, it was sometimes fail and her friends easily saw through her trick. Asuka had been sure that Haruo would have saw through her ruse, but it surprised her when he was being apologetic towards her and fell for the tears that streaked her cheeks. It was amusing to say the least and she was actually enjoying it. She didn't want to give up the act quite yet, so she continued her scheme for a little while longer. Of course, she had to compose herself first because she was close to smiling. After a few seconds, moving the pink colored handkerchief from her lips, Asuka used it to wipe away her tears, but only more seemed to come as she spoke, soon returning the piece of fabric to her lips once more as she sniffled❦...

"I'm sorry if you look uncool in front of your friend, Haru-kun. After being away for a while, I thought you'd be happy to see me. I suppose I was wrong.."

tumblr_nh5in8g0dS1s6441yo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Maya went around greeting everyone and taking orders, once she had done that she had taken everything down in a little notebook, in case she got mixed up. Making her way to the back again she looked to the notebook briefly "Got the orders~" she said with a smile "6 coffees, 3 cookies and 2 doughnuts" she said as she left the notebook with on the table as she helped to make up the orders. Pausing a moment beforehand, she still felt a bit weird, she had assumed it was just nervousness... But she wasn't nervous now, yet she still felt a bit...odd, shaking her head a little, she tucked that thought off to the side for now, ignoring the weird feeling she had she continued with the work she was doing.
Cecil had grab everything he needed to get the orders set and ready o etaken tothe tables. Once he did, he filled the cups with coffee and got some doughnuts ready along with the cookies. "Everything is ready for order 2!" Cecil called out to Maya as he went back to work right away.

TheDragoon said:
Celia sighed and looked to the side. "I-I'm sorry... It's just... I'm worried Akuma is getting to your head. He can sometimes do that and when your fighting spirit is weak enough, he'll take you... You need to keep your fighting spirit up." She said. "If you want, I can train you myself. I may not be able to teach you much, but I know a few anti-demon techniques."
Han shook his head. "No. He's not getting to me. To Be honest, this one is out of my reach. I'll have to let someone else handle this. Maybe another god or goddess can help... But my abilities don't match up to his."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia laughed quietly at Fricka's reaction before standing up as she spoke, soon heading towards the fridge. She was done eating the sushi and didn't really know if anyone else was, but Celia offered dessert anyways. She was pretty sure both her and Nai wanted to get the topic of sex, or for a more appropriate word, intercourse. She didn't think Taylor was going actually continue with the conversation when Frika had asked if she missed anything. Celia would have just said nothing, just so Frika wouldn't get embarrassed too, but it was already to late for that❤︎...

"Okay! Who wants dessert? I do!"
Taylor nodded and put one last piece of sushi in his mouth. He cheweed it before looking at Fricka.

"It's sort of his fault... I'm sort of like a father figure from him... Our dad was busy a lot when were younger so I was just worried about the guy."

Taylor then looked at Nai and chuckled lightly before looking at Celia.

"I want dessert~"

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and put one last piece of sushi in his mouth. He cheweed it before looking at Fricka.
"It's sort of his fault... I'm sort of like a father figure from him... Our dad was busy a lot when were younger so I was just worried about the guy."

Taylor then looked at Nai and chuckled lightly before looking at Celia.

"I want dessert~"
@JJKab

Lumina said:
tumblr_m9vf34baAy1rv8v4go1_500.png

Kaori Hana
~ kunoichi with scars and demons ~

...?Kaori was completely and utterly defenseless against Masahi's advances, unable to resist anything he was throwing her way. Her cheeks flushed as his lips locked with hers, and sounds escaped from every nip and bite he left on her neck and ears. Hearing him whisper into her ear sent a rush of heat to her core, to the point where she was slightly squirmy, looking at Masahi with expectant and slightly impatient eyes. Hearing him speak made her stop for a moment, butterflies exploding in her stomach as his words ended, and she would have said something, but Masahi moved on and moved his hands so now her chest was bare in front of him. Her mind was swimming and all she could focus on was the growing heat in her core and the feeling of Masahi's mouth across her upper body. Soon though he was asking her a question, to which she guessed she had to answer, and she spoke in a breathless tone as she locked eyes with him?...

"I-It's your fault I can't m-move... s-so I'm changing your prescription, a-and now you have to take responsibility... M-Masahi.."

no slide no slide no slide

[/code]
...?Masahi couldn't help himself at this point. No sooner had Kaori finished speaking and his lips had met hers once more. Though this time Masahi was being forceful, seeing as Kaori had practically just told him to take her. For a moment Masahi's tongue pushed it's way into Kaori's mouth, feeling it's way around for a minute or so before Masahi pulled away. While pulling away Masahi looked at Kaori's eyes as he let out a breath. After that, Masahi let go of Kaori's hand and fully sat up. He removed his own shirt at this point, not remembering that his right arm would be white in all the spots where he had grown wood out of earlier that day. Though there wasn't any time for thought right now. Now was the time for action, the time for feeding that heat, that burning flame for one another. Though Masahi was prepared so they wouldn't have the same scare as last time. Bringing his hand up, Masahi covered his right eye before activation Kamui and pulling one of the condoms out that he had stored in there the other day. After that, Masahi deactivated Kamui and his Tengan; showing Kaori the condom as he did so?...

"Now then, lets put this to good use."

((Fade and timeskip))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back