• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled and happily climbed in as well and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon rested her head on Shira's shoulder happily⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel smile and leaned into him as she took the meds and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Elliot smiled back at her, "So, any idea of what you want to eat for dinner tonight?" He asked. "I'll cookfor for you."

Roman said:
Elliot smiled back at her, "So, any idea of what you want to eat for dinner tonight?" He asked. "I'll cookfor for you."
"Something soft. Ramen?" She asked softly. "And not the microwave kind either." She said with a giggle

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha..alright''
...✦She said before sipping some of the sake✦...
"Okay... Maybe that wasn't 100% percent true. I also need a friend who understands what it means to be a parent and so far, you're the only person I met. Plus our situations seem similar, so I feel we'd be on the same page most of the time."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Something soft. Ramen?" She asked softly. "And not the microwave kind either." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
"Ramen, but not the microwave kind." Elliot repeated. "I can do that for you~"

Roman said:
"Okay... Maybe that wasn't 100% percent true. I also need a friend who understands what it means to be a parent and so far, you're the only person I met. Plus our situations seem similar, so I feel we'd be on the same page most of the time."
''alright''

Daniel reaving]"Why?" She asked him as she studied the girl [/QUOTE] The girl began to aproach them "You'll find out..." he muttered. "Hi! Your Aya right? Wow said:
image.jpg.cb0d24faafe801bf34c98a7750a78bb3.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 11
[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]The girl began to aproach them "You'll find out..." he muttered. "Hi! Your Aya right? Wow, a demi-god in this world, I assume he brought you here.." She said with a wink. " Honestly, his show is quiete boring, don't you think? Why are you even hanging around with that lonely old man anyways?" She asked. View attachment 221157

[/QUOTE]
"I have nothing better to do and all. And I find his show boring for me anyways." She said in return

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji returned his gaze to Akira and replied to Asuka as his eyes wandered over the various machines that were plugged into him, each machine serving to preserve Akira's vital signs. An I.V was beside Akira's bed, dripping fluids into a tube that had been secured to Akira's arm. Kenji's irises then turned to Asuka as he finished talkingΨ...

We can't risk moving him. If we do, there's nothing stopping the poison..

[/QUOTE]

...❦Asuka nodded a little as she looked at the machines before she spoke, soon looking back at the ground. She had stopped shortly towards the end of her sentence, having a little trouble coming to terms with the fact that someone could likely come and kill Akira, but she eventually got through it. Thinking about it just made her feel sadder than before❦...

"Right... if we can't move him, then would we have to... per say, defend the hospital and the area around it to make sure no one tries to... assassinate Akira?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I have nothing better to do and all. And I find his show boring for me anyways." She said in return

[/QUOTE]
"Come with me then, I'll show you around this city. It'll be fun, I promise, at least it's better than following a 288 year old loser on a goose hunt for his equally lame apprentice." She told Aya.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Come with me then, I'll show you around this city. It'll be fun, I promise, at least it's better than following a 288 year old loser on a goose hunt for his equally lame apprentice." She told Aya.

[/QUOTE]
Isabella giggled a little at her words and would have gladly liked to follow her but she had made a promise to help the guy when when he needed her. "I'd love to but sadly I can't. I made a promise and I intend to keep it." She said to her with a polite bow

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella giggled a little at her words and would have gladly liked to follow her but she had made a promise to help the guy when when he needed her. "I'd love to but sadly I can't. I made a promise and I intend to keep it." She said to her with a polite bow

[/QUOTE]
"Pfft...Promise? Come on, I know you want to help him find that kid, but Klef just doesn't want to be found, trust me." She grabbed Aya's arm and headed towards the nearest exit.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Pfft...Promise? Come on, I know you want to help him find that kid, but Klef just doesn't want to be found, trust me." She grabbed Aya's arm and headed towards the nearest exit.

[/QUOTE]
Aya's arm phased out of her hand and she stared at her a cold expression. "I can find her easily. In fact I know exactly were she is right now." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Aya's arm phased out of her hand and she stared at her a cold expression. "I can find her easily. In fact I know exactly were she is right now." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Um... Not exactly a she...Anyways we all know where Klef is, they're not exactly the best at hiding. I can promise you those two losers will be fine without you, really. "

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]"Um... Not exactly a she...Anyways we all know where Klef is, they're not exactly the best at hiding. I can promise you those two losers will be fine without you, really. "

[/QUOTE]
"And you aren't a loser? I've been around you and you seem like a worse person than him." She said as she pointed to her compainion

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
"If it isn't much, I'd like to know about your son. About what had got you two in the separated situation you were in before." Akane said, sipping her sake.

Roman said:
"If it isn't much, I'd like to know about your son. About what had got you two in the separated situation you were in before." Akane said, sipping her sake.
''told you already. as tradition, Henir would take children away from their parents to train them as...almost like a security guard of Time and Space between dimensions. you could say its how Adolf Hitler did when he was a dictator...i think. anyway, he had to be forced into there. and isolated him from the rest of the children because his powers were so advanced already that its that of an administrator's. he just could control it at the time and would only let it out in explosions out of fear, emotional pain, or just snapping...now Henir removed that tradition seeing it was...too dangerous after Azusa that they may get another kind like him. and cause more chaos''

WeirdPrincess said:

...❦Asuka nodded a little as she looked at the machines before she spoke, soon looking back at the ground. She had stopped shortly towards the end of her sentence, having a little trouble coming to terms with the fact that someone could likely come and kill Akira, but she eventually got through it. Thinking about it just made her feel sadder than before❦...

"Right... if we can't move him, then would we have to... per say, defend the hospital and the area around it to make sure no one tries to... assassinate Akira?"
...ΨKenji looked at Asuka and saw her saddened expression. He remained silent for a few moments, shortly before he repliedΨ...

Yes, exactly.

...Suddenly, loud sonic booms were heard coming from above the city. At that moment, multiple ships entered through a large rift in the sky, seemingly forming from the air. The ships slowly came to a stop and began emitting a bright light from under it's hull. Four large groups of men suddenly appeared within the city, wearing battle attire and holding glowing weapons of war. A larger, taller male appeared infront of the groups and spoke as he brought his two glowing weapons to his side and released a battle cry, shortly before the group went their separate ways and began making their way to the hospital in which Akira resided☄...

Find and bring the Sanctum king to me. If there's too much trouble, kill him.

demon-army.jpg

...ΦRagnarok looked up at the ships that hovered in the sky. He spoke to the room as his eyes remained on the shipsΦ...

They're here.

...☬Ariadne looked at the sky to see the numerous ships that littered the sky, a black hood soon forming over her head. She quickly looked around to Ragnarok and her son, Kenji and spoke about the plan she had formulated prior to Asuka's arrival☬...

Are we clear on the plan we spoke of before?

tumblr_mxhow5C8Ef1rml8xqo1_500.gif

...ΨKenji nodded and replied as his form changed. His hair smothed backwards, apart from two strands of hair that complimented his face. He looked out of the stone opening towards the multiple ships that littered the sky, his burning red irises focusing on the origin of his victimsΨ...

Yeah.

tumblr_mevoyydgDk1rrzxmao1_500_zps3y2zo6dq.gif

...ΦRagnarok nodded approvingly and replied as he looked at the area infront of him, surveying his options of defence. He lit another cigarette as he spokeΦ...

Good, get to your positions. I must admit, I've been itching for a fight.

tumblr_nljj5ras0u1tfmry1o5_250.gif

...ΨKenji and Ariadne then left the room, and split away from each other, soon walking down separate hallwaysΨ...

...♅Akira slowly opened his eyes and focused entirely on Asuka. He smiled weakly and spoke as he attempted to raise his hand towards her, but ultimately failing♅...

Honey..?

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''told you already. as tradition, Henir would take children away from their parents to train them as...almost like a security guard of Time and Space between dimensions. you could say its how Adolf Hitler did when he was a dictator...i think. anyway, he had to be forced into there. and isolated him from the rest of the children because his powers were so advanced already that its that of an administrator's. he just could control it at the time and would only let it out in explosions out of fear, emotional pain, or just snapping...now Henir removed that tradition seeing it was...too dangerous after Azusa that they may get another kind like him. and cause more chaos''
"That's a pretty interesting tradition." Akane said, tapping her chin in thought.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''not anymore...so can we just drink our asses off?''
"Well if you wanna be drunk that bad, then I'll kick things up a notch." Akane said, snapping her fingers and soon a large box full of bottles of different kinds of liquor was sitting in the bed in front of them. "Drink up." She said, grabbing a bottle of wine.

Roman said:
"Well if you wanna be drunk that bad, then I'll kick things up a notch." Akane said, snapping her fingers and soon a large box full of bottles of different kinds of liquor was sitting in the bed in front of them. "Drink up." She said, grabbing a bottle of wine.
''alright...''

...✦Arashea said before getting vodka✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...''
...✦Arashea said before getting vodka✦...
Akane nodded at Arashea, "I propose a challenge. Whoever drinks the most wins~" she said, before opening her wine and taking a large gulp.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''honestly, i never became drunk ever...''
Akane took another drink before his gaze trailed over to Arashea, "Well today you will be intoxicated for the first time! Also, we get to find out what kind if drunk you are~" she said, nudging her. "Oh... If your the sad kind, just know you'll wake up outside my room."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back