• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...shopping? what do you usually do anyway, i was finally free to interact with the world a few weeks ago since Henir said i should stay and teach the newbies...''
"Shopping? Hmm... We'll use that as an alternative. I would suggest maybe a bar, but we've had drinks already." Akane said, tapping her chin in thought. "Maybe we could go... Nah... Never mind... I got nothing so I guess we'll go shopping."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji sighed lightly and watched as his parents continued talking. He thought for a few moments to see if it would be wise to tell her what they were discussing, but decided to do it anyway. He replied to her question as he looked back to Akira, then to Asuka herselfΨ...

You probably won't want to here this, but it was about the potential of Akira being assassinated by one of the Sanctums' enemies, or the Humans. After all, he's part of the resistance against the registration act. We were thinking of ways to keep him out of harm's way until his Sanctum Inheritance reactivates.

[/QUOTE]

...❦Asuka fell silent for a moment, her gaze remaining on the ground. That was a lot more serious than she was expecting, then again she didn't really know what to expect Kenji and his parents were talking about. She soon spoke as she glanced over at Akira❦...

"Oh... Would it be dangerous to move him to the Euphoria hospital?"

Roman said:
"Shopping? Hmm... We'll use that as an alternative. I would suggest maybe a bar, but we've had drinks already." Akane said, tapping her chin in thought. "Maybe we could go... Nah... Never mind... I got nothing so I guess we'll go shopping."
''no, nevermind, i dont even know what to shop for...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no, nevermind, i dont even know what to shop for...''
Akane made a bottle of sake appear in her hand and swayed it side to side, "Well... There's nothing else to do." She said, looking over at Arashea. "Just wanna have another drink and enjoy the view?"

WeirdPrincess said:

...❦Asuka fell silent for a moment, her gaze remaining on the ground. That was a lot more serious than she was expecting, then again she didn't really know what to expect Kenji and his parents were talking about. She soon spoke as she glanced over at Akira❦...

"Oh... Would it be dangerous to move him to the Euphoria hospital?"
...ΨKenji returned his gaze to Akira and replied to Asuka as his eyes wandered over the various machines that were plugged into him, each machine serving to preserve Akira's vital signs. An I.V was beside Akira's bed, dripping fluids into a tube that had been secured to Akira's arm. Kenji's irises then turned to Asuka as he finished talkingΨ...

We can't risk moving him. If we do, there's nothing stopping the poison..

Roman said:
(((( Yeah can you start? ))))
Elora Capistrano

(( Sure ))

-----

The credits were rolling as the lights slowly turned back on until the bulbs were at its brightest. Various empty bags of candy were on the seat next to Elora as well as one or two wrappers on her lap. Looked like she had some cleaning up to do. "Well, that was a good movie. Even though I've seen it more than once." She chuckled slightly.

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
Cassandra picked up the teddy bear, handing it to Mika. Then Cassandra pulled her along to the cash register, "Yes, I would like to buy this, sir."

~~~~~~~~

"Wow, how clumsy are you?" Ryan asked, scratching the back of her neck, slowly turning back into her human form.
She went wide eyed and hugged her around his waist happily. "Tank you!!!!!!!" She yelled happily

-------------

"Well here. I'm a street racer and I crashed racing." He said to her

Roman said:
Akane made a bottle of sake appear in her hand and swayed it side to side, "Well... There's nothing else to do." She said, looking over at Arashea. "Just wanna have another drink and enjoy the view?"
''...maybe we can just get drunk i guess...lets go inside though. my room or yours?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If love to baby!" She said excitedly to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright...but lets get dressed first''

...⊹Yuki said with a giggle⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...maybe we can just get drunk i guess...lets go inside though. my room or yours?''
Akane nodded in agreement, "Whichever you feel more comfortable in. As long as I have my glass and this bottle, I'll be fine." She joked.

Roman said:
Akane nodded in agreement, "Whichever you feel more comfortable in. As long as I have my glass and this bottle, I'll be fine." She joked.
''il just say...your room...my room isnt really as comfortable......actually, its not even cleaned yet. i still havent finished packing away and stuff...il do that tomorrow i guess. cmon, take me to your room''

...✦Arashea said as she smiled at her before heading inside✦...

Sailor Adams](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] and @Daniel reaving did I miss any of your posts? My alerts have been acting kind of weird lately.))
(((( I lost track of what was happening so I haven't posted yet. ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il just say...your room...my room isnt really as comfortable......actually, its not even cleaned yet. i still havent finished packing away and stuff...il do that tomorrow i guess. cmon, take me to your room''
...✦Arashea said as she smiled at her before heading inside✦...
Akane walked back inside, motioning for Arashea to follow her. "Don't forget to close the door behind you." She said, walking at a pace that she would bbe able to catch up to. "My room is only a couple of doors down. Not that far from the bigger ones, considering I have one of the bigger rooms."

Roman said:
"I'm surprised I didn't hear you fall... My mind must have been somewhere else. Sorry." Elliot said softly. "If only I were paying more attention. You probably wouldn't have fell."
(((( @Daniel reaving ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back