• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Elliot immediately looked up from the table, and grabbed his jacket. "Here I come, Isabella!" He yelled, before running to where she currently was. When he got there, he was obviously out of breath, "Everything okay?" He asked, breathing heavily... He really had to panic less...
Isabella was sitting on the floor of the bathroom trying to sit up. "I-I slipped." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella was sitting on the floor of the bathroom trying to sit up. "I-I slipped." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Elliot put his jacket on his shoulder and went to help Isabella up off the bathroom floor. "You're okay... At least it seems like it. Are you, love?"

Roman said:
Akane nodded and sipped her drink again, which was the last of what she had in the glass. "Oh darn. That was the last of it?" She groaned, as the glass magically filled itself again. "So, why don't we change subjects? Got anything in mind?"
''...Henir...thinks we should punish the humans...back on Earth. They think they should remind the humans where their placement is in this world. If all of us 'supernaturals' become enraged and stirred up a revolution or revolt...what would the humans do? what can they do?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Henir...thinks we should punish the humans...back on Earth. They think they should remind the humans where their placement is in this world. If all of us 'supernaturals' become enraged and stirred up a revolution or revolt...what would the humans do? what can they do?''
"How about a subject with a lighter touch? Besides, most humans have brains the size of acorns. They'd never win a war against supers." She said, laughing lightly. "But seriously, let's talk about something besides humans and they're worthless war."

Roman said:
Elliot put his jacket on his shoulder and went to help Isabella up off the bathroom floor. "You're okay... At least it seems like it. Are you, love?"
"My leg hurts." She said softly as she held onto him and got up

Roman said:
"How about a subject with a lighter touch? Besides, most humans have brains the size of acorns. They'd never win a war against supers." She said, laughing lightly. "But seriously, let's talk about something besides humans and they're worthless war."
''but what can we even talk about..?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yay! I finally got it right!" She said happily as she hugged her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki giggled a bit before kissing Shira's neck lightly and then pulling away to smile at her⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"My leg hurts." She said softly as she held onto him and got up

[/QUOTE]
"I got you. I'll take you to your room so you can have a seat... I'm guessing the fall wasn't pretty since your legs hurt either." Elliot said, as he began walking with Isabella to her bedroom.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but what can we even talk about..?''
"For starters, how long have you been out here?" Akane asked. "And please... Don't say over more than 4 hours."

Roman said:
Talia nodded and took Elora's advice about getting comfortable. After moving around for about a minute or two, Talia found a comfortable way to sit so she can watch the movie comfortably. "Well I'm comfortable now, and ready to watch the movie." She giggled, before eating some popcorn.
Elora Capistrano

Elora chuckled, "Alright. Well it's about to start." As she said this, the lights in the small theater dimmed until the only source of light was from the screen in front of them and the movie soon began to play.

(( Timeskip? ))

Roman said:
"I got you. I'll take you to your room so you can have a seat... I'm guessing the fall wasn't pretty since your legs hurt either." Elliot said, as he began walking with Isabella to her bedroom.
"It just happened to." She said as she held onto him tightly as she limped a little

HimeragiSeiker said:
''half an hour''
"How about we go do something else besides sit here for the rest of our lives." Akane joked. "Maybe go and look around the city or something... What do you say?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano

Elora chuckled, "Alright. Well it's about to start." As she said this, the lights in the small theater dimmed until the only source of light was from the screen in front of them and the movie soon began to play.

(( Timeskip? ))

(((( Yeah can you start? ))))

Roman said:
"How about we go do something else besides sit here for the rest of our lives." Akane joked. "Maybe go and look around the city or something... What do you say?"
''hmmm...sure if you want to''

...✦Arashea said as she smiled at her✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It just happened to." She said as she held onto him tightly as she limped a little

[/QUOTE]
"I'm surprised I didn't hear you fall... My mind must have been somewhere else. Sorry." Elliot said softly. "If only I were paying more attention. You probably wouldn't have fell."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...sure if you want to''
...✦Arashea said as she smiled at her✦...
Akane chuckled and quickly chugged the last of the liquor in her glass before tossing it off into the distance. The glass quickly vanished before it touched the ground, though so, everything was fine. "Where should we go first?"

Roman said:
Akane chuckled and quickly chugged the last of the liquor in her glass before tossing it off into the distance. The glass quickly vanished before it touched the ground, though so, everything was fine. "Where should we go first?"
''i dunno...shopping? what do you usually do anyway, i was finally free to interact with the world a few weeks ago since Henir said i should stay and teach the newbies...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't know." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''...hmm......''

...⊹She said as she looked at the clock. Even though they were still naked⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She saw a teddy bear much like her own and gasped. "I want it I want it!" She said excitedly
-----------

"Oh no.... I wrecked my car not to long ago... And I can't head to the hospital." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Cassandra picked up the teddy bear, handing it to Mika. Then Cassandra pulled her along to the cash register, "Yes, I would like to buy this, sir."

~~~~~~~~

"Wow, how clumsy are you?" Ryan asked, scratching the back of her neck, slowly turning back into her human form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back