• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane took another drink before his gaze trailed over to Arashea, "Well today you will be intoxicated for the first time! Also, we get to find out what kind if drunk you are~" she said, nudging her. "Oh... If your the sad kind, just know you'll wake up outside my room."
''alright...''

...✦She said before drinking✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...''
...✦She said before drinking✦...
"And here I am. Getting drunk with a person I just met today... In my own bedroom." Akane thought to herself, chuckling a little. "So how's the vodka, Arashea? You like it?" She asked, drinking some more of her wine.

Roman said:
"And here I am. Getting drunk with a person I just met today... In my own bedroom." Akane thought to herself, chuckling a little. "So how's the vodka, Arashea? You like it?" She asked, drinking some more of her wine.
''its strong..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its strong..''
"Yeah... Vodka is a strong one." Akane said, pointing a the vodka which Arashea held in her hand. "Want to try something for a lightweight like yourself? There's plenty more."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure..''
"Here." Akane said, handing her wine to Arashea, "This is a light start. It always works for starters like you."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas had continued to walk till he neared the hospital, at that point remembering to use Mana to search for anything out of the ordinary, focusing it in his eyes he looked for any abnormal energies, at first glancing over the young phoenix before his head almost jerked to the side to look at her again, but he stopped himself and simply looked over by moving his eyes. Thomas knew she was a super by her energy, humans only gave off small traces, nothing worth noting, unless they had powers, or the potential to awaken powers, but the girl he now looked at seemed to have a fiery red energy to her, and there was the fact that it seemed to flow to two limbs on her back. But for now Thomas simply moved his hand to his side before gesturing to his squad that he found a target and he was moving in, signaling the target and for them to keep him in sight, but not to move in without the order. Upon doing that the unit of solders seemingly lost their organization before going in different directions while Thomas walked over to Lumina, with a harmless smile upon his face, assessing what he could about her situation he stopped near her before speaking in a lighthearted tone♜...

"Excuse me miss, but you seem to look lost, or is it that you have someone in the Hospital that you care for?"

[/QUOTE]
...♤Like an idiot, Lumina had kept staring at this stranger. She didn't know why, but she did. Was it.. curiosity? Probably at least partly. No, there was some other reason... either way, she didn't get too much of a chance to think about it, as the group suddenly split up, and Lumina blinked in confusion. Well that was unexpected. The group seemed to scatter in different directions around the hospital, with one of the men coming in her direction. In fact, it was the man who looked to be in charge of the group that was coming her way. A gust of wind blew her hair around her face, as she felt a bundle of nerves start to form in her stomach. He couldn't be coming over to talk to her... right? Maybe to be safe, she could walk inside... yeah, that sounded good. Because that way, if anything was to happen, at least there would be people around to see it. But she couldnt see anything with her hair in her face, and as she fixed it the man stopped right next to her, and she flinched back, taking a step or two away from him out of reflex. She took a moment to take a few breaths to calm herself, before forcing a smile as she responded to him♤...

"O-oh! Um, h-hello. I, uh.... I'm just visiting someone h-here, I stepped outside for a-a breath of fresh air..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She went wide eyed and hugged her around his waist happily. "Tank you!!!!!!!" She yelled happily
-------------

"Well here. I'm a street racer and I crashed racing." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Okay, okay!" Cassandra said, smiling. Once she paid, Cassandra pulled Mika and her two teddy bears outside of the store. "Can we head to your mother's place now?

~~~~~~~~

"Street racing is dangerous, you know that right?" Ryan grinned a little, "Have you ever heard of Fast and Furious?"

PinkCupcakeKitty said:
"Okay, okay!" Cassandra said, smiling. Once she paid, Cassandra pulled Mika and her two teddy bears outside of the store. "Can we head to your mother's place now?

~~~~~~~~

"Street racing is dangerous, you know that right?" Ryan grinned a little, "Have you ever heard of Fast and Furious?"
Mika walked while hugging her waist happily as she held onto her two tent bears in her hands

-------------

"Of course I know that..... That's why it's fun. And yes I have." He said to her with a small smirk

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but we just had wine at the balcony, did we not?''
"I didn't. You did." Akane said, laughing a little. "Still I prefer this to you instead of anything if the other drinks are strong."

Roman said:
"I didn't. You did." Akane said, laughing a little. "Still I prefer this to you instead of anything if the other drinks are strong."
''...alright''

...✦She said before trading the Vodka for the wine✦...

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano

(( Sure ))

-----

The credits were rolling as the lights slowly turned back on until the bulbs were at its brightest. Various empty bags of candy were on the seat next to Elora as well as one or two wrappers on her lap. Looked like she had some cleaning up to do. "Well, that was a good movie. Even though I've seen it more than once." She chuckled slightly.

Talia stretched, nodding in agreement to Elora's statement. Surprisingly, Talia wasn't scared after watching the movie, nor was she scared at all. "I'm surprised I wasn't scared. I jumped a few times, but that was it! Anyways, what should we so now?" She asked, bouncing in her seat like a child.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...alright''
...✦She said before trading the Vodka for the wine✦...
Akane took the vodka and took a drink. She smiled at Arashea and held out her hand, "I think you should drink some more of this. After a while you'll get used to drinking this stuff."

Roman said:
Akane took the vodka and took a drink. She smiled at Arashea and held out her hand, "I think you should drink some more of this. After a while you'll get used to drinking this stuff."
''alright''

...✦She said before she started to drink it✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...✦She said before she started to drink it✦...
"So? Is it as bad as it was before or...?" Akane asked, tilting her a little. She was curious as to how Arashea would react to it.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its strong...but its not that strong..''
"That's what we call progress. Keep drinking! If you do, it'll be like drinking water... Well for me it is. I can handle my liquor." Akane said, picking up the wine again and drinking it. "I just prefer wine over everything else though... I don't know why.."

Roman said:
"That's what we call progress. Keep drinking! If you do, it'll be like drinking water... Well for me it is. I can handle my liquor." Akane said, picking up the wine again and drinking it. "I just prefer wine over everything else though... I don't know why.."
''i see''

...✦She said as she kept drinking✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled and relaxed with her happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki just sat there and giggled a bit and smiled more⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i see''
...✦She said as she kept drinking✦...
Akane nodded, "If you feel a slight buzz... That's a good thing. Considering the fact you wanted to get drunk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back