• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(Well now I'm gonna have to go back and read it! Woooo!)
(Basically Tyler stabbed his eye out for stabbing William's eye out, then stabbed him in the head, plus he choked him to death xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex held her close, starting to kiss her more passionately. "Those bastards... Can go take a hike..."
"They wouldn't of gotten far anyways... you would of found out and went all crazy probably" she laughed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled happily at will as she sat there on her knees on the bed "s-so how are you" she asked him nervously
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William didn't smile as he grabbed her hand and placed it on his eye patch "How do you think I am?"

(Basically Tyler stabbed his eye out for stabbing William's eye out, then stabbed him in the head, plus he choked him to death xD )
(*claps* good show boy! Very brutal! I approve this message! *gives thumbs up*)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Good" she wispered to Al as she gripped her shirt slightly and burried her face into him more
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he looked down at her "I truly love you Hina" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled warmly to her "esh there are other places like the beach the amusement park the mountains" he said to her with a smile as he finished his coffee then paid even though she wasn't finished then waited there wit her
@Nonalaka

---------------

Hina giggled softly to him as she layed there happy to have him back but also scared he would do the same thing again

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, they all sound nice" she replied as she finished her tea.

Mitsu frowned as she looked at it "o-oh" she said before she perked up and pulled his eye patch of then placed a hand over his eye as it started to glow his eye slowly reforming

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu frowned as she looked at it "o-oh" she said before she perked up and pulled his eye patch of then placed a hand over his eye as it started to glow his eye slowly reforming
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William grabbed her hand to stop her "No I need to have this it needs to help me know what happened that day" He said seriously

LunaCrosby said:
"They wouldn't of gotten far anyways... you would of found out and went all crazy probably" she laughed.
Dex laughed and gave a thumbs up. "You got that right." He said. "By the way... I want to ask you something, but I don't know how to find the words to say it..." He said, grabbing your hand.

Hina smiled into his chest "good" she said again the words being muffled by his chest as she spoke

@shortyshot8

------------

"Which one would you like to go to" he asked her softly as he stood up placing some money on the table as a tip before smiling at her and holding out a hand for her to take

@Nonalaka

(Well if you want Nora to find him... Celia is in the courtyard sitting on a bench.)
(Mm...maybe. I don't know yet. Maybe Tyler just needs some alone time)

Mitsu sighed as she stoped the new eye quickly dissipating "but you look so unhappy and different" she said softly to him worry in her face and voice

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled into his chest "good" she said again the words being muffled by his chest as she spoke
@shortyshot8

------------

"Which one would you like to go to" he asked her softly as he stood up placing some money on the table as a tip before smiling at her and holding out a hand for her to take

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he began to fly off and the sun began to set "Where should we go?" He asked her with a smile "I will do whatever you want for as of today...I am your Man-Servant"

Shira nodded as she walked over to the fridge and opened it starting to look for the eggs and chives as she blushed more thinking about when he kissed her

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu sighed as she stoped the new eye quickly dissipating "but you look so unhappy and different" she said softly to him worry in her face and voice
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a fake smile "It's fine it's what I am now and that needs to be so" He said before kissing her hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded as she walked over to the fridge and opened it starting to look for the eggs and chives as she blushed more thinking about when he kissed her
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(Don't fall for Ansom damn it! xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back