• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel had drank about half of his coffe before speaking again "so how is it?" He asked her curiously
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Its really nice" she replied, another smile escaping her mind and crossing her face, she finally felt relaxed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Alph=Illuminati confirmed xD )
(Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled happily at al "I don know" she said softly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled down at her "Or would you like me all to yourself tonight?" He said jokingly but slightly serious

Shira was slightly out back when ansom hugged her "I-I've been good" she said nervously to him as Mitsu watched giving ansom the look of 'can I go now'

@AsongOfIceandFire

shortyshot8 said:
(Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed xD )

Al smiled down at her "Or would you like me all to yourself tonight?" He said jokingly but slightly serious
(Indeed confirmed)

Daniel smiled with releif "that's good to hear" he said softly as before taking another drink of his coffee thinking about how he could show her more about the world

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then chuckled a bit as he kissed her forehead*

[/QUOTE]
"There's something that I've always found odd, normally I can sense emotions from afar.....yet, you are the only person that I can't do that with, I can't tell how you feel at the click of a finger like the rest." She explained as she looked up at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned "I'm not ready yet" she said frankly as she pressed into his chest
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Alright but you have gotta have some faith in me" He said with a smile

Toru sat in the park feeling her arms get grabbed she got confused and didn't know whether to look or not 'its another pervert isn't it...' she thought and sighed 'he has my arms so I can't do anything yet'.

shortyshot8 said:
(Da fuq? U wot m8?)
(( This message is approved by--

tumblr_nj1s0ab2qT1u9o7gzo1_500.gif

Nevermind... ))

LunaCrosby said:
Toru sat in the park feeling her arms get grabbed she got confused and didn't know whether to look or not 'its another pervert isn't it...' she thought and sighed 'he has my arms so I can't do anything yet'.
Dex was walking nearby. (Don't know if it's a pervert or not... Not going to use him yet xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"In time" she said quietly to him before she slightly burried her face into his chest
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed before speaking "Ya know I never have tested how strong you are"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled with releif "that's good to hear" he said softly as before taking another drink of his coffee thinking about how he could show her more about the world
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"....thank you" she said after a moment or two of silence. "For the tea, and the tour..." she continued, the small dragon in her bag chirped.

Mitsu smiled as she dissapered "what's that supposed to mean" Shira said to ansom as she followed him wondering what he meant by 'if you two kiss'

@AsongOfIceandFire

---------------

Mitsus portal appered over William as she came falling through and onto him again as usual

@shortyshot8

Hina giggled "I wouldn't try to see considering what I had used against you last time was only about 5% of what I could do" she said softly to Al

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled as she dissapered "what's that supposed to mean" Shira said to ansom as she followed him wondering what he meant by 'if you two kiss'
@AsongOfIceandFire

---------------

Mitsus portal appered over William as she came falling through and onto him again as usual

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed bright red because at the moment he was lying on the bed "Mi-Mitsu!?" He said clearly shocked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled as she dissapered "what's that supposed to mean" Shira said to ansom as she followed him wondering what he meant by 'if you two kiss'
@AsongOfIceandFire

---------------

@shortyshot8

Hina giggled "I wouldn't try to see considering what I had used against you last time was only about 5% of what I could do" she said softly to Al

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "But I am more strong than a God now" He said happily

Daniel looked at her and smiled warmly "any time" he said with a playful laugh as he watched her finaly taking a good look at her to see she was Actualy pretty cute

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
"Makes sense. Well, I'm gonna finally get some sleep..." he said as Blair got up and went to the kitchen. When she left out, Han rolled over and went to sleep.
Blair uncapped the bag and smiled pouring it into a cup and she drinks it walking back to the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back