• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Welp, I'm going to send Tyler to kick the guy who stabbed Will's eye out's ass :3)
A man stood in the market juggling a paper towel shaped like a ball "Do do do" He said to himself

Tyler teleported out of the hospital room, right in front of the man. Tyler choked him, lifting him off the ground. "The price for stealing my friends eye..." He said as a dark aura formed around him, "is your own..." Dark Tyler said as he pulled out a knife and stabbed the man's eye out, then stabbing his head.

@shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess

Daniel aighed "fine fine whatever you say" he said softly as the waiter came back setting his coffee and her tea on the table

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh, hey Mitsu. hmmm..let me guess, Ansom sent you here to call us both for...lunch?''
*Yuki asked knowing what she was about to say. She then became sick in the stomach nervous of whats gonna happen next*

''no no...but you didnt need to have done that''

*Natsuru said as he pets Amara's head*

[/QUOTE]
"But I wanted to, it didn't matter if the curse was big, small, dangerous or harmless. It made me mad thinking on someone being mean to you and placing such a thing on you, so I wanted to get rid of it..." she replied as she snuggled beside him.

Tyler teleported out of the hospital room, right in front of the man. Tyler choked him, lifting him off the ground. "The price for stealing my friends eye..." He said as a dark aura formed around him, "is your own..." Dark Tyler said as he pulled out a knife and stabbed the man's eye out, then stabbing his head.
The man was shocked as everything went black when he was stabbed

Daniel reaver]"Daddy on asked for mama and im pretty sure he would get mad if you came" she said nervousky before Shira sighed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then looked down a bit as a tear fell and she wiped it away*

''f-fine then...but please...dont make him take Shira away from me...you know i love Shira very much i would be devastated if something happened to her..so please... dont let him do that, im begging you''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then looked down a bit as a tear fell and she wiped it away*
''f-fine then...but please...dont make him take Shira away from me...you know i love Shira very much i would be devastated if something happened to her..so please... dont let him do that, im begging you''

[/QUOTE]
(Shit just got real)

Shira sighed kissing yukis cheek then Geting up "I'll be back ok" she said to yuki with a smile before Mitsu heald out a hand for Shira and she took it appearing in front of ansom "I brought her daddy" Mitsu said to him

@AsongOfIceandFire

Nonalaka said:
"But I wanted to, it didn't matter if the curse was big, small, dangerous or harmless. It made me mad thinking on someone being mean to you and placing such a thing on you, so I wanted to get rid of it..." she replied as she snuggled beside him.
*Natsuru chuckled a bit as he smiled*

''but im not defenseless and fragile like other girls...im the fallen god of destruction yknow?''

shortyshot8 said:
The man was shocked as everything went black when he was stabbed
Dark Tyler began walking away, a light encasing him. Tyler took his place. "Nobody hurts my friends..." He said, clenching his fists, tears streaming down his face.

@shortyshot8

Aeron said:
Ivory nudged Hayate (sry if I spelled that wrong) and motioned for him to look down. "Look, there's a person down there!" @Roman
Hayate looked downward, squinting a little, he asked, "Who is that, Ivory?". He continued to look down at the mysterious person.

@Nanne

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel aighed "fine fine whatever you say" he said softly as the waiter came back setting his coffee and her tea on the table
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria quietly sipped at her tea as she processed the day she had had so far. This was her first time tasting tea, she smiled to herself as it tasted nice.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sighed kissing yukis cheek then Geting up "I'll be back ok" she said to yuki with a smile before Mitsu heald out a hand for Shira and she took it appearing in front of ansom "I brought her daddy" Mitsu said to him
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then teleported back home which she put back on her clothes as she went to her computer and got on it trying to make herself not worry but she worried more as time passed by as she felt her heart aching a bit*

(Tyler will now vanish for some time. Probably the only person who could find him, is William or Sena >_<)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru chuckled a bit as he smiled*
''but im not defenseless and fragile like other girls...im the fallen god of destruction yknow?''

[/QUOTE]
She laughed lightly "Still, I didn't like the thought of someone being mean to you."

Al smiled as he lifted Hina off her feet and into the air "So where should we go?"

@Daniel reaver

(Not Alph, he doesn't know where the place he went IS... Unless you ask Dex or Celia xD )
(Al can see everything he knows everything)

Nonalaka said:
She laughed lightly "Still, I didn't like the thought of someone being mean to you."
*Natsuru then chuckled a bit as he kissed her forehead*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back