• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel laughed softly "well to bad because I will" he said to her as the waiter came back "what would you guys like" he asked them before daniel ordered a coffee

@Nonalaka

Hina giggled and nodded "well that doesn't matter" she said softly as she layed her head against his shoulder

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she came up next to her and smiled "what's wrong can you not swim" she asked her with a giggle [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki blushes and as she smiled and look down shyly*

''n-no, i dont know how to swim...''

shortyshot8 said:
William ran outside and found the city he began exploring for about 20 minutes before he found an alleyway he walked in and found an open door his eyes widened at the sight it was a bunch of people on the floor dead blood all around them. William fell to the floor and began backing up as a strong looking man ran out and spotted William he walked over and picked William up by the throat William struggled but could not use his magic on a normal Human so the man brought a knife to William's eye and it all went black.....When William opened his eyes he was in a hospital a woman and child had taken him there. William sat up and looked around before placing a hand over his right eyeball except it felt empty when his hand reached it there was an eye patch "Wha-What? M-Mama? Dada? HELP!!!!!!!" He cried out
@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess
"My women senses are tingling! To the injured child!" Nora said before teleporting next to Will. Her hand flew to her mouth as she saw that he had an eye missing. She immediately hugged him to her chest and cried,"I'm so sorry, baby! You should have stayed by the house, not wonder off somewhere! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm here, I'll always be here."

(Brb low battery sucks)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly "well to bad because I will" he said to her as the waiter came back "what would you guys like" he asked them before daniel ordered a coffee
@Nonalaka

Hina giggled and nodded "well that doesn't matter" she said softly as she layed her head against his shoulder

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Why is it when I'm with you it feels like I'm in Heaven?" He said

Ansom frowned. "But I paid for it." He sighed. "Too late now." He looked around. The park was getting extremely packed. "Let's go home. We can come back another day." He said.

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*hears Roman but from a great distance, heading into town, small in comparison to everyone around her, in her human glamour, realizing though Roman and Rain might recognize her so she closes her eyes and ducks behind a wall in the alley, changing her appearance, her glamour making her look different from how she usually does. Her blonde hair turning brown and her height growing so she is tall, her delicate arms and legs and torso becoming full hips and strong arms. Her bright blue eyes going to gray and she tosses back her hair, looking sassy and like a 22 year old not a 16 year old. She walks out, looking for the signs of her other half. Seeing movements of plants and she follows them, sending water after to watch them and follow* What are you doing now Rain...?
@BlueHawk @Roman
Roman makes it to town, still no sign of Snow. "Shit...." he said, as he started to run even faster. "Snow!" Hr called out once more.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she slid closer kissing her cheek "there's no reason to be shy about it" she said happily to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i-i know but its still embarrassing..''

*Yuki said as she giggled shyly*

WeirdPrincess said:
"My women senses are tingling! To the injured child!" Nora said before teleporting next to Will. Her hand flew to her mouth as she saw that he had an eye missing. She immediately hugged him to her chest and cried,"I'm so sorry, baby! You should have stayed by the house, not wonder off somewhere! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm here, I'll always be here."
(Brb low battery sucks)
William frowned "It's fine you don't need to hug me Nora" He said pushing her away with a depressed face

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
(Brb low battery sucks)
Tyler growled. "I will not rest until the bastard who did this pays..." He said, tears rolling down his face.

@shortyshot8

Mitsu looked around then nodded "ok daddy" she said to him before throwing the plate away then clung to his arm

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then appeared as a male and his skirt was then replaced with pants. He looks at Amara and pets her head*
''you didnt have to do that you know...''

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Amara mumbled quietly, a few pink sparks bouncing off her here and there.

Roman said:
Han nodded, "It just happened out of nowhere, I was just a little.... concerned is all..."
Blair smiled and let go, "A little? Well... I guess... I can just go grab some real quick... Stay here." Blair kissed him one last time then she got up and went into the kitchen and opened her fridge and grabbed a blood bag.

Nonalaka said:
Amara mumbled quietly, a few pink sparks bouncing off her here and there.
*Natsuru sat there quietly watching Amara and petting her head*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly "well to bad because I will" he said to her as the waiter came back "what would you guys like" he asked them before daniel ordered a coffee
@Nonalaka

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"F-fine" she replied looking at the ground, she then ordered some tea.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed before turning into his adult form again and standing "This is my fault" He said as he frowned more
@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess
Tyler shook his head. "No way! I refuse to accept that!" He yelled, clearly angry at himself for not protecting you.

Mitsu shrugged then nodded "I'll go see daddy...... And can I go see will" she asked him nervosuly hoping he would say yes

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel laughed softly "there's no need to be like that" he said playfully to her as the waiter nodded then walked off to get there orders

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back