• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Euloria followed in behind "A café?" She looked around "this is nice" nodding her head slightly.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''low lives or not, they may have powers too. you may not know which ones have powers and which ones dont. you dont even know which have weapons like guns''

[/QUOTE]
Amara sighed "I don't care, just hide. me somewhere" she shrugged.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed more as he grunted "Th-That feels as if you're..." He stopped

William frowned "But I'm hungry" He said turning into a little kid "Pleeeeease?"
"I'll make you food! I know how to cook now, so I won't burn anything." Nora said, grinning."To the kitchen!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed more as he grunted "Th-That feels as if you're..." He stopped

William frowned "But I'm hungry" He said turning into a little kid "Pleeeeease?"
Tyler smiled. "Fine Will, I'll whip up something for you..." He then turned to Nora. "Maybe another time..." He sighed, clearly disappointed.

@WeirdPrincess

Ansom chuckled. "I see you like it." He said before a sharp whistle pierced the air. He raised an eyebrow and saw that the sound came from a girl who looked to be in her early twenties. She waved Ansom over as she twirled her air. "Hang on a second. " He said as he walked over to the girl.

@Daniel reaver

(This is how William looks @TheRebelliousDragon)
fairies%20anime%20anime%20boys%20scarf%20white%20hair%20purple%20eyes%20tegami%20bachi%20lag%20seeing%201440x900%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_42.jpg

Daniel smiled at her "that's good" he said as he smiled at her before a waiter walked up to them then gestures to a seat for them

@Nonalaka

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled. "Fine Will, I'll whip up something for you..." He then turned to Nora. "Maybe another time..." He sighed, clearly disappointed.
@WeirdPrincess
"I'm making the food! Let's go everyone! We're on an adventure to the kitchen!" Nora cried out as she marched out of her room and downstairs.

shortyshot8 said:
(This is how William looks @TheRebelliousDragon)
fairies%20anime%20anime%20boys%20scarf%20white%20hair%20purple%20eyes%20tegami%20bachi%20lag%20seeing%201440x900%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_42.jpg
(So kawaii xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm making the food! Let's go everyone! We're on an adventure to the kitchen!" Nora cried out as she marched out of her room and downstairs.
Tyler followed, resting his arms behind his head.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(So kawaii xD )

Tyler followed, resting his arms behind his head.
William followed happily but had the urges of his kid self he clung tightly to the leg of Nora

@shortyshot8

Al blushed a bit more "Hi-Hina it's nothing against you but please touch my wings as little as possible it makes me feel....Strange"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her "that's good" he said as he smiled at her before a waiter walked up to them then gestures to a seat for them
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria took the seat that the waiter showed her to. As she looked around, she fiddled with the ends of her hair.

shortyshot8 said:
William followed happily but had the urges of his kid self he clung tightly to the leg of Nora
@WeirdPrincess

Al blushed a bit more "Hi-Hina it's nothing against you but please touch my wings as little as possible it makes me feel....Strange"
Tyler was still a bit jealous of how cozy William was getting with Nora, but it wasn't as bad as before.

shortyshot8 said:
@WeirdPrincess

Nora giggled and picked him up,"To the food!" She marched all the way to the kitchen before setting him down on the counter."Now what do you want to eat?"

Nonalaka said:
Euloria followed in behind "A café?" She looked around "this is nice" nodding her head slightly.
@Daniel reaver

Amara sighed "I don't care, just hide. me somewhere" she shrugged.
''.....*sigh* fine then...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at her pulling her into her then kissing her again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki got a little closer as she continued to kiss Shira*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora giggled and picked him up,"To the food!" She marched all the way to the kitchen before setting him down on the counter."Now what do you want to eat?"
William kicked his legs back and forth "Anything at all!" He said happily as a beautiful Ice sculpture of Tyler and Nora was made "It's Mommy and Daddy!" He said childishly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled at him "they formed by your memories that's why" she said softly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "I guess neither of us are really Human now huh?"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "I see you like it." He said before a sharp whistle pierced the air. He raised an eyebrow and saw that the sound came from a girl who looked to be in her early twenties. She waved Ansom over as she twirled her air. "Hang on a second. " He said as he walked over to the girl.
@Daniel reaver
@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
William kicked his legs back and forth "Anything at all!" He said happily as a beautiful Ice sculpture of Tyler and Nora was made "It's Mommy and Daddy!" He said childishly
"Oh god..." Nora blushed and grabbed a bunch of stuff from the fridge. She began to make pasta because that was really easy for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back