• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Blake laughed at her as he got out after her "sure" he said with a grin as he started to walk out of the ride "so what next" he asked her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
"You choose" kagura said and shrugged "I don't know any good ones" she says.

Nonalaka said:
She glared down "and what if I want to?"
*Natsuru then looked up at Amara*

''then i wont let you''

*She said as she goes up to Amara's face and kisses Amara deeply a bit and pulls away laying back down to rest her head on Amara's lap*

Daniel smiled at her as he looked around at all the places to get food "which one" he asked her gesturing to the various places to get food

@Nonalaka

----------------

Shira smiled sliding her hands around yukis hips then pulling her into a deep kiss "there's no reason to hide it" she said with a giggle before kissing her again

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her as he looked around at all the places to get food "which one" he asked her gesturing to the various places to get food
@Nonalaka

----------------

Shira smiled sliding her hands around yukis hips then pulling her into a deep kiss "there's no reason to hide it" she said with a giggle before kissing her again

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then wrapped her arms around Shira's neck as she kisses Shira back*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blushed and looked down, rubbing the back of his head. "I probably should tell you if we did it would be my first time." He said.
"That just makes it more special for you." Nora said with a grin.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then looked up at Amara*
''then i wont let you''

*She said as she goes up to Amara's face and kisses Amara deeply a bit and pulls away laying back down to rest her head on Amara's lap*

[/QUOTE]
she turned her head away. "you won't even know that I'm doing it, I could be in the middle of it right now and you wouldn't know!" She protested.

Ansom nodded and grabbed Mitsu's hand. They made their way to a large stand where a man immediately brought out one large funnel cake with chocolate sauce, strawberries, powdered sugar, and whipped cream. Ansom handed it to his daughter along with a fork.

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
she turned her head away. "you won't even know that I'm doing it, I could be in the middle of it right now and you wouldn't know!" She protested.
''please dont. seriously. i dont want you to pass out and have you look like a big target for rape''

WeirdPrincess said:
"That just makes it more special for you." Nora said with a grin.
Tyler looked up. "Uh... If we're gonna do this, can we take it somewhere else? William is right there..." He said, pointing at William.

"Uhm...." she looked at all the places around her "....well, what do you suggest?.." she asked looked over at him.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''please dont. seriously. i dont want you to pass out and have you look like a big target for rape''

[/QUOTE]
"Jeeez you're so negative about these things! Not everyone is like that, besides, you'd really let those kinds of people near me??" She replied

Nonalaka said:
"Uhm...." she looked at all the places around her "....well, what do you suggest?.." she asked looked over at him.
@Daniel reaver

"Jeeez you're so negative about these things! Not everyone is like that, besides, you'd really let those kinds of people near me??" She replied
''i wouldnt but i can only use half my power in the form''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina placed a hand I als wing leaning against him more
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little s memories flowed through Hina "D-Damn I forgot the way this feels is like..."

Tyler shrugged. "Well... It just makes it awkward... I didn't mean anything bad by it."
William stood up and stretched "You sure about that?" He asked before laughing "I'm screwing with ya"

Shira smiled into the kiss as they waded there in the water "this is fun" Shira said when she pulled away from the kiss

@AsongOfIceandFire

------------------

Daniel smiled as he pulled her twoards a cafe that was in the food court

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i wouldnt but i can only use half my power in the form''

[/QUOTE]
"How much power do you need to beat up some low life's?" She pouted "you're making up excuses."

shortyshot8 said:
William stood up and stretched "You sure about that?" He asked before laughing "I'm screwing with ya"
Tyler scratched his head. "I know you are..." He laughed. "Could we have privacy?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled into the kiss as they waded there in the water "this is fun" Shira said when she pulled away from the kiss
@AsongOfIceandFire

------------------

Daniel smiled as he pulled her twoards a cafe that was in the food court

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki nods as she smiled*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina leaned against him more as the memories flowed into her
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more as he grunted "Th-That feels as if you're..." He stopped

Tyler scratched his head. "I know you are..." He laughed. "Could we have privacy?"
William frowned "But I'm hungry" He said turning into a little kid "Pleeeeease?"

Nonalaka said:
"How much power do you need to beat up some low life's?" She pouted "you're making up excuses."
''low lives or not, they may have powers too. you may not know which ones have powers and which ones dont. you dont even know which have weapons like guns''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back