• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler tilted his head. "And what might that be?" He asked.
"Like a massage of sorts. Or I can do something way more special...you probably won't be relaxed though." Nora said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i guess''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded before sitting up and patting her lap, "here lay here, I want to try to get rid of this thing a second time, I refuse to be defeated by a dumb seaweed curse!" She said with a look of determination.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily as she looked around happily then kissed yukis cheek [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki blushes a bit as she nuzzles Shira's neck a little*

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded before sitting up and patting her lap, "here lay here, I want to try to get rid of this thing a second time, I refuse to be defeated by a dumb seaweed curse!" She said with a look of determination.
''hmm..okay''

*Natsuru then layed her head on Amara's lap like a lap-pillow*

Blake looked over at her lauphing at her words as the rollercoaster reared the end and started to slow down till it was stopped

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Luna Luvyna]"I-I just graduated..." Blushes and looks down, then up at you, "I'ts very nice to meet you."

[/QUOTE]
"Its a pleasure to meet you , whats your name??" she smiled holding her hand out

WeirdPrincess said:
"Like a massage of sorts. Or I can do something way more special...you probably won't be relaxed though." Nora said with a giggle.
"Hmm... I want to go with the massage... But that something special sounds too good to pass up!" Tyler said, a bit torn.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki blushes a bit as she nuzzles Shira's neck a little*

''hmm..okay''

*Natsuru then layed her head on Amara's lap like a lap-pillow*

[/QUOTE]
"As i said before, it may tickle a bit, so I hope you aren't ticklish" Amara chuckled while looking down at Natsuru. She rubbed her hands together "Alrighty this could take a while depending on how strong it is, but I will get it" she then placed her hands on the sides of Natsurus head, humming quietly.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily before smiling and grabing yukis hand "so what first" she asked her softly as she started to walk with yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i dont know, maybe we can play in the water?''

*Yuki said as she clinged onto Shira's arm more happily*

Nonalaka said:
"As i said before, it may tickle a bit, so I hope you aren't ticklish" Amara chuckled while looking down at Natsuru. She rubbed her hands together "Alrighty this could take a while depending on how strong it is, but I will get it" she then placed her hands on the sides of Natsurus head, humming quietly.
*Natsuru closed her eyes relaxing. The curse was still intact. it was a very strong curse as well*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake looked over at her lauphing at her words as the rollercoaster reared the end and started to slow down till it was stopped
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head "Y-yes, being nervous is a useless emotion" she said her grip tightening a bit as they got closer to the crowds.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled then nodded before she turned twoards the water and giggled slipping out of yukis arms and running into the water laughing as she did so [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then followed Shira into the water giggling a bit*

Daniel laughed more then turned his head to look at her giving a comforting smile "it's ok if your scared don't be they won't hurt you" he said in a warm comforting tone to her

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru closed her eyes relaxing. The curse was still intact. it was a very strong curse as well*

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, jeez, what kind of creature made up this curse?!, its fixable, but itll take hours" she groaned "no matter I refuse to be defeated!" She continue on as she began to hum again.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, jeez, what kind of creature made up this curse?!, its fixable, but itll take hours" she groaned "no matter I refuse to be defeated!" She continue on as she began to hum again.
''just give up, as long as i dont smell the ocean, the curse shouldnt be a problem''

*Natsuru said calmly*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed more then turned his head to look at her giving a comforting smile "it's ok if your scared don't be they won't hurt you" he said in a warm comforting tone to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"I-Im not scared..." she muttered with a coloured face. "Its a stupid emotion t-too" she sighed, loosening her grip having calmed a little "Its just new to me.." she said quietly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Hmm... I want to go with the massage... But that something special sounds too good to pass up!" Tyler said, a bit torn.
Nora laughed and shook her head,"It's fine. The special thing can happen anytime, so I can give you a massage."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''just give up, as long as i dont smell the ocean, the curse shouldnt be a problem''
*Natsuru said calmly*

[/QUOTE]
"But, I wanna fix it!" she said pouting, Amara hated to loose.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and shook her head,"It's fine. The special thing can happen anytime, so I can give you a massage."
Tyler grinned. "Or... We could do both..." He said, a bit of red on his face.

[QUOTE="Luna Luvyna]"Luna" Smiles shaking hand as confidence builds back up.

[/QUOTE]
Rubin grinned "My names rubin! Call me ruby!" she thought "Hey wanna head back with me? I got nothing to do we could have some coffee watch anime?...if you like anime"

"Which means your nervous about it" he said back to her the warm playful smile still on his face as he slightly tightened his grip on her hand in a happy comforting way

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back