• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel laughed softly "yes it was rhetorical" he said happily before smiling and pulling her out of the school "how about the mall" he said

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Luna Luvyna]Shyly takes hand as she says "L-Luna.. I'm Luna.."

[/QUOTE]
Dex pulled you up. "So, are you planning on getting any books today? If so any specific book?" He asked.

Rubin simply slugged to put the books back when she didnt have the money the bookstore lady thought it was a scam and yelled at her to put the books back 'When i get home im having a gallon of coffee..." she place them back one by one

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily as she flew looking back ever once in a while to see if YUKI was still there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Blake smiled at her as he gestured her into the ride "lady's first" he said playfully with a slight bow

@LunaCrosby
Kagura held in a laugh and sat down "I hope I don't have a heart attack" she said with a slightly sarcastic smile.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex pulled you up. "So, are you planning on getting any books today? If so any specific book?" He asked.
Blushing I look down. "Um.. well.. R-Raven Boy by Maggie Stiefvater." Smiles sheepishly. "T-Thanks.. For um.. Pulling me up.." Walks away hurriedly to my section of bookstore.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled and hugged her back kissing her cheek. "Dang demons never give me a break..." He chuckled.
Nora chuckled and gave him a peck,"Well...I could do something for you to help you relax."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''shut up, its none of your business. im just asking my girlfriend whats wro-''
*The man got cut off as Natsuru punched him in the gut which made him fall to the ground letting go of Natsuru*

''shut it, im the fallen god of destruction and you will die if you dont cut the shit''

[/QUOTE]
"Huh, how rude!" She scolded, pouting in the direction of the man. "I've decided, I'm fixing this curse now....I don't like people looking at you like that" she crinkled up her nose at the thought of the brutes. "this might tickle" she warned, chuckling as she made her way over and touched Natsurus forehead, removing the curse.

Nonalaka said:
"Huh, how rude!" She scolded, pouting in the direction of the man. "I've decided, I'm fixing this curse now....I don't like people looking at you like that" she crinkled up her nose at the thought of the brutes. "this might tickle" she warned, chuckling as she made her way over and touched Natsurus forehead, removing the curse.
*Natsuru then turns into a guy for 5 seconds but then turns back into the girl*

''its the ocean air which activates the curse...''

Rubin thought for a sec if she could just stuff a manga in her shirt "Well...." she shook her head and as she thought she bumped into the girl who seemed to have rushed into her "H-hey !"

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "yeah why not" she said happily to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''okay~''

*Yuki smiled happily as she went to her room to get her bikini which is the one Shira liked to see Yuki with*

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura held in a laugh and sat down "I hope I don't have a heart attack" she said with a slightly sarcastic smile.
Blake laughed softly as he sat down next to her "if hope so too" he said with a laugh as the worker started the ride

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly "yes it was rhetorical" he said happily before smiling and pulling her out of the school "how about the mall" he said
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, right, of course" she nodded "I get it" she paused "The mall?....I've never been such a place"

Heartbreakvibes said:
Rubin thought for a sec if she could just stuff a manga in her shirt "Well...." she shook her head and as she thought she bumped into the girl who seemed to have rushed into her "H-hey !"
"Aaah.." She falls and quickly apologizes, "I-Im s-s-sorry.."

Daniel reaver]Shira laughed as she walked in after her grabing the only bikini she had then smiled more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then puts on the bikini and goes to Shira*

''you ready?''

Rubin sat up and smiled rubbing "Hey its fine! i should have payed more attention." she laughed helping her up and then picked up the mangas "I didnt know others came to this book store

@Luna Luvyna

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then turns into a guy for 5 seconds but then turns back into the girl*
''its the ocean air which activates the curse...''

[/QUOTE]
"E-eh? I-Ive fixed these types pf curses loads of times..." Amara pouted "Hmph, that's dumb" she scolded, grumbling to herself as she found a spot to sit.

Nonalaka said:
"E-eh? I-Ive fixed these types pf curses loads of times..." Amara pouted "Hmph, that's dumb" she scolded, grumbling to herself as she found a spot to sit.
*Natsuru sat next to her*

''well blame the one who cursed me...or something like that...i just blame myself for it''

Heartbreakvibes said:
Rubin sat up and smiled rubbing "Hey its fine! i should have payed more attention." she laughed helping her up and then picked up the mangas "I didnt know others came to this book store
@Luna Luvyna
Blushes and says "I-I really like books.. no I love and well.. I thought there wouldn't be many people..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly "I think you'll enjoy it" he said softly as he walked with her down the street twoards the mall
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, is that so?" She asked before smiling a bit "I'm looking forward to it then"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru sat next to her*
''well blame the one who cursed me...or something like that...i just blame myself for it''

[/QUOTE]
"....why would you blame yourself?" She asked confused "you didn't ask for it...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back