• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara put a hand on natsurus forehead "Hmmph,Its not that bad I could reverse it of you'd like...." she replied as she stepped back "......you might want to button your shirt a bit more first" she chuckled.
@Himeragi Seiker
''y-yeah...i know...''

*Natsuru then button her shirt to where it covers the parts she has to cover*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled happily as she lened against him more and nodded
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "You seem tired" He said while patting her head happily

Daniel smiled at her before slowly pulling her along "sooo what to show you first?" He said as he thought about where they should go

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]"See it?!?" Shira called over to yuki as she searched for the house [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''oh. yeah over there''

*Yuki said as she pointed at it*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yeah...i know...''
*Natsuru then button her shirt to where it covers the parts she has to cover*

[/QUOTE]
"There, that's better!, you don't want people oogling at you" she laughed "so you want me to fix it then?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why are you so happy? And why can't you talk?
William spoke in her head "I don't have Human lunges that's why and I guess I'm just happy because...I'm not really sure"

Nonalaka said:
"There, that's better!, you don't want people oogling at you" she laughed "so you want me to fix it then?" She asked.
''well...il just stay like this for now...''

*Natsuru said as she snapped her fingers as a skirt appears on her replacing her shorts*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her before slowly pulling her along "sooo what to show you first?" He said as he thought about where they should go
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"....That's a rhetorical question right?.....I don't know where anything is so I can't suggest...." Euloria asked as she followed along as she looked all around her, the dragon scuttling along behind her.

shortyshot8 said:
William spoke in her head "I don't have Human lunges that's why and I guess I'm just happy because...I'm not really sure"
"Oh...well why didn't you say anything about the cake you dummy! You know that would have helped." Nora thought as she wiggles her finger in his face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...well why didn't you say anything about the cake you dummy! You know that would have helped." Nora thought as she wiggles her finger in his face.
William just wagged his tail "No one ever told me about it it's not my fault" He began to curl up into a ball

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...il just stay like this for now...''
*Natsuru said as she snapped her fingers as a skirt appears on her replacing her shorts*

[/QUOTE]
Amara raised a brow "you like being female then?" She chuckled. "Fair enough, I rarely mess around in male form, can't say I haven't done it" she laughed "guess I can't judge huh? I'll fix you later"

WeirdPrincess said:
Tyler appeared out of nowhere. "Hey! I killed that... Space.... Demon... THING..." He said, flailing his arms. "So now I'm totally free for the rest of the day!" He said happily, rubbing his hand on Will's doggy belly.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shook her head "no I'm not" she said softly to him as she looked out over the water
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Can you really love me again?" He asked nervous of an answer

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler appeared out of nowhere. "Hey! I killed that... Space.... Demon... THING..." He said, flailing his arms. "So now I'm totally free for the rest of the day!" He said happily, rubbing his hand on Will's doggy belly.
@shortyshot8
William smiled up at Tyler before making a dog like yawn and lying down at the end of the bed and closing his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
William just wagged his tail "No one ever told me about it it's not my fault" He began to curl up into a ball
"I'm sorry! I was alarmed that you tried to lick me and taste me...that was kind of weird." Nora thought as rubbed his back.

Nonalaka said:
Amara raised a brow "you like being female then?" She chuckled. "Fair enough, I rarely mess around in male form, can't say I haven't done it" she laughed "guess I can't judge huh? I'll fix you later"
''ok..''

*Natsuru said as she got out of the car*

Daniel reaver]Shira looked over and smiled before turning twoards the house and giggling as she neared it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then followed Shira to the house*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm sorry! I was alarmed that you tried to lick me and taste me...that was kind of weird." Nora thought as rubbed his back.
William fell asleep shortly after before he was surrounded by a white cloud of smoke as he turned into a Human again but still had no clothes on

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled up at Tyler before making a dog like yawn and lying down at the end of the bed and closing his eyes
Tyler smiled, thinking, sweet dreams my friend...

shortyshot8 said:
William fell asleep shortly after before he was surrounded by a white cloud of smoke as he turned into a Human again but still had no clothes on
Tyler snapped his fingers and a blue uniform appeared on William, just so he didn't wake up William.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ok..''
*Natsuru said as she got out of the car*

*Yuki then followed Shira to the house*

[/QUOTE]
"Let's goooo" Amara skipped ahead down the path to the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back