• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled, thinking, sweet dreams my friend...

Tyler snapped his fingers and a blue uniform appeared on William, just so he didn't wake up William.
William remained asleep thinking of what had happened today on his birthday

Hina frowned slightly "you know I want to but..... Your gonna have to prove to me that you will stay loyal to me" she said softly to him

@shortyshot8

Shira giggled as she landed in front of the house with a smile

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru followed Amara walking behind her*

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmm~" Amara energetically twirled around as she looked for a spot to put down her stuff.

Nervously Luna steps into the gamestop looking around for a game she really wanted, but sees people and walks away to the bookstore instead. Stayin clear of people she didn't know as she became extremely shy.

[QUOTE="Luna Luvyna]Nervously Luna steps into the gamestop looking around for a game she really wanted, but sees people and walks away to the bookstore instead. Stayin clear of people she didn't know as she became extremely shy.

[/QUOTE]
Dex wandered into the bookstore. He was looking for new books, he had read all the ones in his dorm. He bumped into a girl. "Gah! Sorry!" He said.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm~" Amara energetically twirled around as she looked for a spot to put down her stuff.
*As Natsuru followed Amara, Natsuru was then grabbed by the arm by some guy*

''hey babe''

''hey, let go of me pervert''

''what? cmon babe, im sure you wanna have fun just like me''

*Natsuru glared at him trying to not use her powers yet*

Tyler appeared out of nowhere. "Hey! I killed that... Space.... Demon... THING..." He said, flailing his arms. "So now I'm totally free for the rest of the day!" He said happily, rubbing his hand on Will's doggy belly.
@shortyshot8
Nora fell off of her bed and landed on back with a groan."Fuck...god that hurt. Don't surprise me like that!" Nora said as she looked up at the ceiling.

(Because I'm always late for everything
xD )

Rubin groaned she hauled a bunch of books to the cashier "I may have grabbed to many....but mangas on sale i cant pass up!' she price was $10 and she dug through almost everything she had looking for the money she had brought with her "I-I have it here just a sec!"

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki then nodded "yeah" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki goes inside the house pulling Shira with her smiling warmly*

Dex wandered into the bookstore. He was looking for new books, he had read all the ones in his dorm. He bumped into a girl. "Gah! Sorry!" He said.
Squealed quietly and blushes looking down and mumbles quietly "I-It's okay.."

[QUOTE="Luna Luvyna]Squealed quietly and blushes looking down and mumbles quietly "I-It's okay.."

[/QUOTE]
Dex got up and offered his hand. "I'm Dex. Nice to meet you!" He said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora fell off of her bed and landed on back with a groan."Fuck...god that hurt. Don't surprise me like that!" Nora said as she looked up at the ceiling.
(Because I'm always late for everything
xD )
Tyler waved his hand and your pain vanished. "Sorry, I just couldn't wait to see you." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*As Natsuru followed Amara, Natsuru was then grabbed by the arm by some guy*
''hey babe''

''hey, let go of me pervert''

''what? cmon babe, im sure you wanna have fun just like me''

*Natsuru glared at him trying to not use her powers yet*

[/QUOTE]
Amara paused, quickly turning around her cheery demeanour quickly faded "What the heck is your problem?" She called as she made her way over, these kind of people just made her furious, just because she was the god of love didn't mean she couldn't get pissed off. She was so close to kicking the guy in question.

Nonalaka said:
"....That's a rhetorical question right?.....I don't know where anything is so I can't suggest...." Euloria asked as she followed along as she looked all around her, the dragon scuttling along behind her.
@Daniel reaver

Tyler waved his hand and your pain vanished. "Sorry, I just couldn't wait to see you." He said.
Shyly takes hand as she says "L-Luna.. I'm Luna.."

Nonalaka said:
Amara paused, quickly turning around her cheery demeanour quickly faded "What the heck is your problem?" She called as she made her way over, these kind of people just made her furious, just because she was the god of love didn't mean she couldn't get pissed off. She was so close to kicking the guy in question.
''shut up, its none of your business. im just asking my girlfriend whats wro-''

*The man got cut off as Natsuru punched him in the gut which made him fall to the ground letting go of Natsuru*

''shut it, im the fallen god of destruction and you will die if you dont cut the shit''

"Well damn. At least call me first." Nora laughed and bounced up to her feet before grabbing Tyler.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well damn. At least call me first." Nora laughed and bounced up to her feet before grabbing Tyler.
Tyler smiled and hugged her back kissing her cheek. "Dang demons never give me a break..." He chuckled.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she followed yuki "so which beach?" She asked playfully [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hmm..how about the beach in Aion?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back