• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Blake laughed softly as he sat down next to her "if hope so too" he said with a laugh as the worker started the ride [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Kagura stares forward and seemingly held her breathe, making it seem like she was scared a bit.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, is that so?" She asked before smiling a bit "I'm looking forward to it then"

"....why would you blame yourself?" She asked confused "you didn't ask for it...."
''no, i received the curse when i drowned in the ocean once...''

[QUOTE="Luna Luvyna]Blushes and says "I-I really like books.. no I love and well.. I thought there wouldn't be many people..."

[/QUOTE]
Rubin tilted her head and smiled warmly "Ah well i gotta put these back and il be on my way i guess..." she sighed " I hate being broke"

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded happily to yuki after she had put her own on "yeah I'm ready" she said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki nodded as she took Shira's hand to teleport herself and Shira to the beach at Aion*

Heartbreakvibes said:
Rubin tilted her head and smiled warmly "Ah well i gotta put these back and il be on my way i guess..." she sighed " I hate being broke"
"Um.. Im the one who bumped into you.. H-How much you need?" Grabs my wallet.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no, i received the curse when i drowned in the ocean once...''

[/QUOTE]
"Huh, well then, have you tried repeating what you did without drowning?" She asked. "Or I could try to look deeper into it to see if I can remove the whole thing, but that will take a bit...." she said as she leaned back and closed her eyes.

Daniel reaver]Blake laughed softly as the rollercoaster reached the top then rocketed down at fast speeds [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Kgura completely stopped breathing and clung to the side, her eyes wide open.

Nonalaka said:
"Huh, well then, have you tried repeating what you did without drowning?" She asked. "Or I could try to look deeper into it to see if I can remove the whole thing, but that will take a bit...." she said as she leaned back and closed her eyes.
''its better if i dont try that again...since my leg was caught on seaweed...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled back at her "that's good" he said softly to her as he walked pulling her along
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
As the mall came into view Euloria looked up at it, "so this is a mall huh?" She asked "there's so many people though..." she muttered quietly to herself "Let's go in" she said in her normal tone nodding slightly, hiding the reptile in her bag.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily once they appeared on the beach then looked around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki smiled and clinged onto Shira's arm*

[QUOTE="Luna Luvyna]"Um.. Im the one who bumped into you.. H-How much you need?" Grabs my wallet.

[/QUOTE]
Rubin smiled and "H-hey its fine! I just left my money at home!" she looked at her "Im assuming you attend the high school not to far from here? most do!"

Daniel smiled back at her "don't be nervous it will be fun" he said softly to her before pulling her into the mall and looking around at all the shopes

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its better if i dont try that again...since my leg was caught on seaweed...''

[/QUOTE]
"Wow, spooky.....maybe that's where your dream came from? It stemmed from that?" She asked, her eyes still closed as she enjoyed the sun.

Daniel reaver]Blake laughed as the rollercoaster rocketed around the tracks the other riders screaming happily as it went [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Kagura closed her eyes tightly and repeated "I'm gonna die" over and over.

Nonalaka said:
"Wow, spooky.....maybe that's where your dream came from? It stemmed from that?" She asked, her eyes still closed as she enjoyed the sun.
''i guess''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled back at her "don't be nervous it will be fun" he said softly to her before pulling her into the mall and looking around at all the shopes
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Her face coloured slightly "N-nervous? Don't be daft, I-I don't get nervous..." her voice trailed off slightly towards the end of the sentence. She looked around at all the different shops around her, trying her best to ignore the many groups of people.

Heartbreakvibes said:
Rubin smiled and "H-hey its fine! I just left my money at home!" she looked at her "Im assuming you attend the high school not to far from here? most do!"
"I-I just graduated..." Blushes and looks down, then up at you, "I'ts very nice to meet you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back