• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Heartbreakvibes said:
Rubin grinned "My names rubin! Call me ruby!" she thought "Hey wanna head back with me? I got nothing to do we could have some coffee watch anime?...if you like anime"
Luna smiles glad to make a friend somehow, "Yes I like anime, what were you planning to watch?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake looked over at her lauphing at her words as the rollercoaster reared the end and started to slow down till it was stopped
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Kagura jumped out and sighed "pfft I wasnt scared" she says.

Daniel reaver]Shira laughed as she turned around and splashed water at yuki childishly then ran farther into the water a playful smile on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki chased Shira further into the water and splashed water at her childishly playfully smiling*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Which means your nervous about it" he said back to her the warm playful smile still on his face as he slightly tightened his grip on her hand in a happy comforting way
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"N-no....its just odd..." she had no intention of admitting that she felt an emotion that she deemed weak. But she was settling a little as she adjusted to her surroundings

Nonalaka said:
"But, I wanna fix it!" she said pouting, Amara hated to loose.
*Natsuru sighed lightly as the curse wasnt being effected at all*

''ok''

Shira laughed as she splashed back before falling into the water then swimming twoards her coming up in front of yuki and laughing happily at her

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Shira laughed as she splashed back before falling into the water then swimming twoards her coming up in front of yuki and laughing happily at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki laughed as well. This was probably the most fun she had in such a long time*

[QUOTE="Luna Luvyna]Luna smiles glad to make a friend somehow, "Yes I like anime, what were you planning to watch?"

[/QUOTE]
Rubin pased in though "Um well..im not sure yet...um..." she looked at here "We'll see when we get there!"

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily as she slid her hands into yukis then kissed her before playfully pulling away then slowly sliping back into the water [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then watched Shira. She smiled warmly as she swam*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru sighed lightly as the curse wasnt being effected at all*
''ok''

[/QUOTE]
Amara was dumbfounded by why she couldn't shake this curse, she was a goddess after all, it wasn't like she didn't have the power to do such a thing, this was beginning to make her frustrated.... Unless she was going about it the wrong way she thought as she stopped working on the curse, there was one more way she could try, but she'd most likely pass out, so she wasn't sure if she should. She let out a sigh of discontent.

Mitsu looked at ansom "I-it was good" she said a hint of fear and excitment in her voice as she followed ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

Luna can't help, but giggle and she nods. Quickly buys the book that she wanted for her growing collection and walks back to Ruby. "You sure you don't wanna buy anything?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara was dumbfounded by why she couldn't shake this curse, she was a goddess after all, it wasn't like she didn't have the power to do such a thing, this was beginning to make her frustrated.... Unless she was going about it the wrong way she thought as she stopped working on the curse, there was one more way she could try, but she'd most likely pass out, so she wasn't sure if she should. She let out a sigh of discontent.
''if your gonna think of trying to remove the curse and it would cause you to pass out, dont even do it. its not worth it''

Shira smiled as she dove under the water swimming up behind yuki then grabing her and yelling boo as she grabed her slightly pulling her down by her Angeles then swing up in front of her giggling as she did so

@Himeragi Seiker

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler grinned. "Or... We could do both..." He said, a bit of red on his face.
"Uh...Sure....if you want that..." Nora said, blushing and looking away.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Uh...Sure....if you want that..." Nora said, blushing and looking away.
Tyler blushed and looked down, rubbing the back of his head. "I probably should tell you if we did it would be my first time." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira laughed as she splashed back before falling into the water then swimming twoards her coming up in front of yuki and laughing happily at her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She blushed "I-Im not doing that!" she protested. She looked around the food hall "I guess so" she nodded

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she dove under the water swimming up behind yuki then grabing her and yelling boo as she grabed her slightly pulling her down by her Angeles then swing up in front of her giggling as she did so [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki laughed a little as she smiles at Shira. She then kisses her a bit deeply and pulls away so people wouldnt really see*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''if your gonna think of trying to remove the curse and it would cause you to pass out, dont even do it. its not worth it''

[/QUOTE]
She glared down "and what if I want to?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back