• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William kicked his legs back and forth "Anything at all!" He said happily as a beautiful Ice sculpture of Tyler and Nora was made "It's Mommy and Daddy!" He said childishly
Tyler blushed, rubbing the back of his head. "Heh, we kinda do look like that huh?" He laughed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh god..." Nora blushed and grabbed a bunch of stuff from the fridge. She began to make pasta because that was really easy for her.
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blushed, rubbing the back of his head. "Heh, we kinda do look like that huh?" He laughed.
William's smile just stayed "I'm gonna go out call me when it's ready okay mama?" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
William's smile just stayed "I'm gonna go out call me when it's ready okay mama?" He said happily
"Yeah sure!" Nora said, nodding as she cooked the sauce.

shortyshot8 said:
Tyler decided to explore Nora's house. After all, he had never came over before...

"Don't encourage him!" Nora cried as she pushed him with her hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't encourage him!" Nora cried as she pushed him with her hand.
Tyler panicked, blushing even more. "I-I'm sorry! It's just... I wouldn't mind being a father..." He said.

Daniel reaver]Shira kissed back happily tightening her grip on yuki before pulling away and smiling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki looks at Shira and smiles back at her*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''.....*sigh* fine then...''

[/QUOTE]
"This is gonna hurt"

Amara placed her head against Natsurus breify. After a moment a jolt of pink coloured energy shot out of Amara, lifting the curse, which had emerged from the jolt as a strange dark coloured gem. Amara had fallen back onto the ground, passed out.

Tyler panicked, blushing even more. "I-I'm sorry! It's just... I wouldn't mind being a father..." He said.
"Don't talk about it like that. It's embarrassing..."Nora said, blushing and putting the food on the plate."Go get Will. The foods done."

William ran outside and found the city he began exploring for about 20 minutes before he found an alleyway he walked in and found an open door his eyes widened at the sight it was a bunch of people on the floor dead blood all around them. William fell to the floor and began backing up as a strong looking man ran out and spotted William he walked over and picked William up by the throat William struggled but could not use his magic on a normal Human so the man brought a knife to William's eye and it all went black.....When William opened his eyes he was in a hospital a woman and child had taken him there. William sat up and looked around before placing a hand over his right eyeball except it felt empty when his hand reached it there was an eye patch "Wha-What? M-Mama? Dada? HELP!!!!!!!" He cried out

@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled teasingly kissing her quickly then pushing away softly then diving under the water [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then sat in the water as she looked out into the ocean. She couldnt swim since no one taught her which she was embarrassed about*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as he sat down across from her "so what do you want. My treat" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Huh? Oh no, you don't have to do that, its fine" she replied averting her eyes towards the menu, still fiddling with her hair.

shortyshot8 said:
William ran outside and found the city he began exploring for about 20 minutes before he found an alleyway he walked in and found an open door his eyes widened at the sight it was a bunch of people on the floor dead blood all around them. William fell to the floor and began backing up as a strong looking man ran out and spotted William he walked over and picked William up by the throat William struggled but could not use his magic on a normal Human so the man brought a knife to William's eye and it all went black.....When William opened his eyes he was in a hospital a woman and child had taken him there. William sat up and looked around before placing a hand over his right eyeball except it felt empty when his hand reached it there was an eye patch "Wha-What? M-Mama? Dada? HELP!!!!!!!" He cried out
@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess
Tyler's eyes flashed. "My Dad senses are tingling!" He said. He disappeared and reappeared in the hospital with William. He clenched his fists. "W-William...? Who did this to you?" He asked.

@WeirdPrincess

*Natsuru then appeared as a male and his skirt was then replaced with pants. He looks at Amara and pets her head*

''you didnt have to do that you know...''

@Nonalaka

RPLoverRP said:
"Hmn? Oh right... It just does that when I'm hungry... It's like a warning for me. " Blair leaned in on him and kissed his lips.
Han nodded, "It just happened out of nowhere, I was just a little.... concerned is all..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back