• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

RPLoverRP said:
Blair smiled and let go, "A little? Well... I guess... I can just go grab some real quick... Stay here." Blair kissed him one last time then she got up and went into the kitchen and opened her fridge and grabbed a blood bag.
"Makes sense. Well, I'm gonna finally get some sleep..." he said as Blair got up and went to the kitchen. When she left out, Han rolled over and went to sleep.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru sat there quietly watching Amara and petting her head*

[/QUOTE]
After awhile Amara's eyes fluttered open. ".....Jeeez that was a pretty strong curse..." she winced abit as she sat up "I gue-" she turned "O-Oh, it worked?"

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily at her a smile on her face as she nuzzled yuki back [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so what do you wanna do now?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Promise me" she wispered back to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "I Promise" He said kissing her head again "Someday I want our legacy to continue"

Nexia sighs placing her hand on his. "When I said get stronger thst didn't mean push yourself" she says sincerely as she leans her head on his chest. "Please dont push yourself..."

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
After awhile Amara's eyes fluttered open. ".....Jeeez that was a pretty strong curse..." she winced abit as she sat up "I gue-" she turned "O-Oh, it worked?"
''yeah...''

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Maybe after lunch." Ansom said, annoyed at her interest in being heartbroken. "Go ask your mother and come straight back." He said.
@Daniel reaver
(I think you got confused or Ansom is a asshole because William has only had one other GF And that was Nora. Al is the one with 1,000 girls)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly "there's no need to be like that" he said playfully to her as the waiter nodded then walked off to get there orders
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Her gaze quickly moved to meet his "l-like what?" She questioned.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...''

[/QUOTE]
"....is something wrong?" She asked as she scooted over closer to him.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded to ansom then hugged him "love you daddy" she said before dissapering and reapering in front of Shira and yuki "hi mommy hi mama" she said softly @AsongOfIceandFire [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William sighed "Well I'm gonna go see Mitsu" He said placing a hand over his eye patch and appearing next to Mitsu "Yo!" He said happily

Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded to ansom then hugged him "love you daddy" she said before dissapering and reapering in front of Shira and yuki "hi mommy hi mama" she said softly @AsongOfIceandFire [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''oh, hey Mitsu. hmmm..let me guess, Ansom sent you here to call us both for...lunch?''

*Yuki asked knowing what she was about to say. She then became sick in the stomach nervous of whats gonna happen next*

Nonalaka said:
"....is something wrong?" She asked as she scooted over closer to him.
''no no...but you didnt need to have done that''

*Natsuru said as he pets Amara's head*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well daddy sent me for mama" she said nervously as Shira listened to her then sighed before looking over at yuki
@shortyshot8 )

[/QUOTE]
(WEEEEEEELL FUCK)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well daddy sent me for mama" she said nervously as Shira listened to her then sighed before looking over at yuki
@shortyshot8 )

[/QUOTE]
''l-let me come too. i want to know of his whereabouts...i dont wish to lose Shira...''

*Yuki said as worry came to her face*

"H-huh?" She looked straight at him "I already said, I don't get nervous..." she said looking off to the side.

@Daniel reaver

William plopped down on his bed in his room and sighed "Where the hell is Mitsu?" He asked himself before going wide eyed "Don't tell me she still hates me!?"

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back