• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han smiled and nodded, "Some lucky birds they are." He said laughing a little.
"Especially the ones on the monkey bars~" he said, laughing a little more.
Celia blushed lightly, laughing a little. "Geez, you never seem to stop your teasing ways Han-San~" She said, laughing even more.

@Mayyflower

SoulofTobi said:
((okay~))
Ayen walked threw the front door and sighed "I'm back." he called out.
Rin ran through the back door and behind the couch. "The water touched me!" She yelped

Amaya ran in also and jumped on the couch. "Gahhh" she says drying her tail off

Mayyflower said:
May giggled and nods. "Yea@ she says smiling
@TheDragoon
Han chuckled, "It's funny to see monkeys on monkey bars, mainly because the name." He said, laughing a bit more.

TheDragoon said:
Celia blushed lightly, laughing a little. "Geez, you never seem to stop your teasing ways Han-San~" She said, laughing even more.
@Mayyflower
Han smiled, "You make it so easy, so I just take the opportunity~" he said, laughing a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Anyone free? ))
(I am)

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "It's funny to see monkeys on monkey bars, mainly because the name." He said, laughing a bit more.
Han smiled, "You make it so easy, so I just take the opportunity~" he said, laughing a little.
May smiled and nods. "Yea" she says happily

Roman said:
Celia pouted a bit. "Keep teasing me and I'll whack you with my stick!" She lied, mostly because she wanted to take a break from blushing all the time.

@Mayyflower

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blushed lightly and looked at her, wondering why she had let him take her hand... Did she like him? His emotions were getting a bit excited, causing him to feel butterflies in his stomach.
Ilaani still didn't speak, she just held onto his hand, her gaze averted to the side, what on earth was she doing?, she didn't know, she just wanted to let him hold her hand, why?, she didn't know, well she did, but was trying to push such a thought down, afraid that if he knew her better than he did now he wouldn't stick around... or perhaps he would, she didn't know, as her thought process continued she unknowingly held his hand a bit tighter, exhaling lightly.

Mayyflower said:
Rin ran through the back door and behind the couch. "The water touched me!" She yelped
Amaya ran in also and jumped on the couch. "Gahhh" she says drying her tail off
Ayen tilted his head and thought *maybe she wont yell at me for getting in a fight* before sighing "whats going on now?" he asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
(I am)

May smiled and nods. "Yea" she says happily
"You know you could go if you wanna. I'll come see you whenever you want~" Han said.

TheDragoon said:
Celia pouted a bit. "Keep teasing me and I'll whack you with my stick!" She lied, mostly because she wanted to take a break from blushing all the time.
@Mayyflower

Han put his hands on his head as if he were shielding it, "Hey, let's not get violent here, honey~"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani still didn't speak, she just held onto his hand, her gaze averted to the side, what on earth was she doing?, she didn't know, she just wanted to let him hold her hand, why?, she didn't know, well she did, but was trying to push such a thought down, afraid that if he knew her better than he did now he wouldn't stick around... or perhaps he would, she didn't know, as her thought process continued she unknowingly held his hand a bit tighter, exhaling lightly.
Nexus felt her tighten her grip on his hand, blushing a little more as he looked down. "I-Is there something wrong? You look like your doing a lot of thinking..." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and finished his ramen shortly after Asuka, soon replying♅...
“ I like the taste, it's unique and hard to match, yet your cooking still surpasses it by far~ ”

...±Hikari laughed lightly and spoke, shortly before taking the last bite of her burger and chewing it±...

“ Yeah, we're both the most bestest amazingest sisters! ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed once more and rubbed the back of her head as she gazed at Akira, smiling a little before speaking❦...

"My food isn't that great. It isn't as good as five star restaurants but I do admit I'm average or maybe a little above average at cooking."

...☿Kioko slowly finished the rest of her burger and soon raised her chopsticks in the air as she talked☿...

"Yeah!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head and thought *maybe she wont yell at me for getting in a fight* before sighing "whats going on now?" he asked curiously.
Amaya narrowed her eyes and looked at ayen.

Rin came out of hiding and ran to ayen. "My tails soaked!" She whined

Roman said:
"You know you could go if you wanna. I'll come see you whenever you want~" Han said.
Han put his hands on his head as if he were shielding it, "Hey, let's not get violent here, honey~"
Celia blushed even more, looking away to hide her blush. "S-Stop it!" She squeaked.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then took a bite of his food.
"Do you have any plans after this?" She asked him before taking another bite of cake.

Roman said:
May nods and went to her room and sat on the window seat.

TheDragoon said:
Celia blushed even more, looking away to hide her blush. "S-Stop it!" She squeaked.
Han chuckled, "I didn't do anything, Celia~" he said smiling. "Maybe you're imaging things... Dirty dirty girl." He said shaking his head.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus felt her tighten her grip on his hand, blushing a little more as he looked down. "I-Is there something wrong? You look like your doing a lot of thinking..." He said.
Ilaani looked up briefly "E-Eh? I uhm...yeah I-I guess I am doing a lot of thinking..." she said stuttering a little.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "I didn't do anything, Celia~" he said smiling. "Maybe you're imaging things... Dirty dirty girl." He said shaking his head.
Celia frowned when he called her dirty. That was a HUGE pet peeve of hers. He summoned her staff, her eyes suddenly going demonic before whacking him into a tree. "What did you just say about me!?" She growled angrily. She usually got like this whenever somebody teased her too much.

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked up briefly "E-Eh? I uhm...yeah I-I guess I am doing a lot of thinking..." she said stuttering a little.
Nexus blinked. "What about? If you'll let me know of course..." He asked curiously, still blushing.

TheDragoon said:
Celia frowned when he called her dirty. That was a HUGE pet peeve of hers. He summoned her staff, her eyes suddenly going demonic before whacking him into a tree. "What did you just say about me!?" She growled angrily. She usually got like this whenever somebody teased her too much.
@Mayyflower
Han groaned and rubbed his head, "Not doing that again..." he muttered, before answering Celia. "Sorry?" He asked, before standing up.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya narrowed her eyes and looked at ayen.
Rin came out of hiding and ran to ayen. "My tails soaked!" She whined
Ayen knelt down and smiled at Rin "now, how did that happen?" he asked while patting her head, but still noticing Amaya's gaze.

Nonalaka said:
Nexus blinked. "What about? If you'll let me know of course..." He asked curiously, still blushing.

Roman said:
Han groaned and rubbed his head, "Not doing that again..." he muttered, before answering Celia. "Sorry?" He asked, before standing up.
Celia huffed as she caused her staff to vanish, crossing her arms. "Better be sorry. I hate being called dirty..." She said.

Nonalaka said:
"Do you have any plans after this?" She asked him before taking another bite of cake.
Roland thought for a moment "Not really, did you have something in mind?" he asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back