• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken blinked before going into a fit of laughter, "I'm never ticklish! Why does this tickle?!" He asked, as he laughed.
----------------

Han chuckled, "I was here with you earlier. I don't remember if you were sleep or not when I left though." He said, hugging her back.

@Mayyflower
''magic~''

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked back at her tail. "Thanks" she says happily
Ayen smiled whiled rubbing her head "Of course, Little princess~" he said happily before standing up and looking at Amaya.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus let his blush grow a little more again. "R-Really?" He asked, still feeling a few butterflies in his stomach.
Ilaani smiled as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear "Y-Yeah" she said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled whiled rubbing her head "Of course, Little princess~" he said happily before standing up and looking at Amaya.
Amaya was sitting on the couch playing with her hair.

Rin smiled. "Len?!" She called as she walked to the back door

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''lets make those desu!''
*She said happily*

''please desu?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded as she tied up her hair then began to gather everything she needed to make the doughnuts.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya was sitting on the couch playing with her hair.
Rin smiled. "Len?!" She called as she walked to the back door
Ayen walked over and sat next to Amaya

Len came running back to the house, soaked with water "I'm back!~" he says happily as he stopped in front of Rin.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked back at her tail. "Thanks" she says happily

Levi stopped walking. "Fifty shades...freed" She says closing the book
...☫Alastair stopped beside her and chuckled as he looked at the book in her hands☫...

"Is it good so far?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-ok..''
*She said as she started to drift off to sleep*

''well...i dont know where they are..''

[/QUOTE]
(( Timeskip? ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...☫Alastair stopped beside her and chuckled as he looked at the book in her hands☫...
"Is it good so far?"

(( Timeskip? ))
sure, il start)))

*Fuyumi was still sleeping, curled up hugging Nanami*

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear "Y-Yeah" she said softly.
Nexus brushed his arms around her slowly and pulled her closer to her looking into her eyes. "Please... If this is a dream, don't pinch me... I never want it to end..." He said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is it good so far?"

(( Timeskip? ))
Levi nods. "It's a great book" she says with a smile. "Nice hair by the way ooo and cat" she says with a slight giggle

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked over and sat next to Amaya
Len came running back to the house, soaked with water "I'm back!~" he says happily as he stopped in front of Rin.
Rin moved away quickly

Amaya looked over at ayen. "How was that fight?" She asks

TheDragoon said:
Celia blushed badly, surprised by the sudden kiss. Kissing her was the LAST thing she had expected. She slowly kissed him a little deeper, wrapping her arms around him.
Han held her closer, when she deepened the kiss, his hands on her waist. For almost killing me, I'm gonna tease you more~ He thought.

---------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''magic~''

[/QUOTE]
Ken swatted at Airi's hands, "Stop! I can't take it anymore!" He yelled as he laughed. I hate magic sometimes....

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''how can i help desu?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled as she placed a bowl and sieve in front of her "I need you to sieve the flour and sugar and salt into this bowl like this" she said as she did some of it to show her "and I'll go make the yeast mixture" she said with a nod as she began mixing the yeast, milk and sugar.

Roman said:
Han held her closer, when she deepened the kiss, his hands on her waist. For almost killing me, I'm gonna tease you more~ He thought.
---------------

Ken swatted at Airi's hands, "Stop! I can't take it anymore!" He yelled as he laughed. I hate magic sometimes....
Celia smiled and pressed herself into his chest, continuing to kiss him as her hands felt around the back of his shirt, her face growing hot.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]sure, il start)))
*Fuyumi was still sleeping, curled up hugging Nanami*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami was wide awake and staring up at the ceiling. She was always an early riser, even when she was younger. Though Nanami didn't want to disturb Fuyumi from her sleep, she decided to just stay there. It felt nice to lay with someone, Fuyumi especially so.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus brushed his arms around her slowly and pulled her closer to her looking into her eyes. "Please... If this is a dream, don't pinch me... I never want it to end..." He said softly.
Ilaani blushed a bit before shaking her head and laughing lightly "Its no dream" she said to him as she looked back at him.

Mayyflower said:
Rin moved away quickly
Ayen sighed deeply "Not worth it." he said looking slightly away as checked his shoulder to make sure he melded the fabric back together.

Len looked at himself "oh, sorry Rin~" he said with a small laugh.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed deeply "Not worth it." he said looking slightly away as checked his shoulder to make sure he melded the fabric back together.
Len looked at himself "oh, sorry Rin~" he said with a small laugh.
Amaya nods. "Mhm" she says looking over at the kids

Rin shook her head and chuckled. "It's fine" she says

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "It's a great book" she says with a smile. "Nice hair by the way ooo and cat" she says with a slight giggle

Rin moved away quickly

...☫Alastair smiled lightly and looked back at the cat before speaking, gazing back at Levi☫...

"Thanks. It's my natural hair color, haha~ The cats just an old friend of mine, she doesn't have a home though."

TheDragoon said:
Celia smiled and pressed herself into his chest, continuing to kiss him as her hands felt around the back of his shirt, her face growing hot.
Han raised one of his hands from her waist, and teleported them to their bed as they kissed. He pulled away, looking down at her, smiling and blushing.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blushed a bit before shaking her head and laughing lightly "Its no dream" she said to him as she looked back at him.
Nexus blushed and nodded before leaning in to kiss her. He was so happy... He didn't understand it but... Was this what love felt like? He never felt it before... It felt wonderful.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☫Alastair smiled lightly and looked back at the cat before speaking, gazing back at Levi☫...
"Thanks. It's my natural hair color, haha~ The cats just an old friend of mine, she doesn't have a home though."
Levi smiled. "Shes adorable" she says happily

Roman said:
Han raised one of his hands from her waist, and teleported them to their bed as they kissed. He pulled away, looking down at her, smiling and blushing.
Celia gasped for breath, looking up at him with a heavy blush on her face. "O-Oh? I wonder why you have teleported us to our bedroom~" She said, trying to tease him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back