• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Mhm" she says looking over at the kids
Rin shook her head and chuckled. "It's fine" she says
Ayen looked at the kids for a moment then back to Amaya "if it helps, i didn't even use a fraction on my whole power." he said softly

Len smiled "lets find a towel so i can dry off!" he said happily as he walked into the house.

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled. "Shes adorable" she says happily
...☫Alastair chuckled softly and put a hand on her head☫...

"Yeah she is. Anyways, what were you about to do right now?"

Roman said:
Han held her closer, when she deepened the kiss, his hands on her waist. For almost killing me, I'm gonna tease you more~ He thought.
---------------

Ken swatted at Airi's hands, "Stop! I can't take it anymore!" He yelled as he laughed. I hate magic sometimes....
''k fine~''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami was wide awake and staring up at the ceiling. She was always an early riser, even when she was younger. Though Nanami didn't want to disturb Fuyumi from her sleep, she decided to just stay there. It felt nice to lay with someone, Fuyumi especially so.
*Fuyumi began to wake up. She always sleeps like an ice burg. She then looked at Nanami and smiled*

''good morning''

TheDragoon said:
Celia gasped for breath, looking up at him with a heavy blush on her face. "O-Oh? I wonder why you have teleported us to our bedroom~" She said, trying to tease him.
Han chuckled and leaned in close to Celia, stopping as soon as their noses touched, "What did we come here for? Sleep of course! What else would we do?" He asked, messing with her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at the kids for a moment then back to Amaya "if it helps, i didn't even use a fraction on my whole power." he said softly
Len smiled "lets find a towel so i can dry off!" he said happily as he walked into the house.
Amaya nods. "Did you kill anyone?" she asks her voice completely serious

Rin nods. "Okay" she says following

WeirdPrincess said:
...☫Alastair chuckled softly and put a hand on her head☫...
"Yeah she is. Anyways, what were you about to do right now?"
Levi looked over to the side to the direction she was walking. "I was about to go grab something to eat" she says smiling as she turned her attention back to Alastair

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''k fine~''
*Fuyumi began to wake up. She always sleeps like an ice burg. She then looked at Nanami and smiled*

''good morning''

[/QUOTE]
Ken sighed, finally relaxed from all the tickling. "Revenge!" He yelled before tickling her.

...?Sakie sat in a class, staring out the window with a sad expression of her face. The sun was setting and it was getting late, but she didn't care. It's not like she had anywhere to go anyways?...

tumblr_nq9dtqBrqJ1tw63yro1_1280.gif

-----

@TheDragoon

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blushed and nodded before leaning in to kiss her. He was so happy... He didn't understand it but... Was this what love felt like? He never felt it before... It felt wonderful.
Ilaani smiled before moving closer to close the gap between them, softly placing her lips to his, any worries she had completely ignored for now.

Roman said:
Han chuckled and leaned in close to Celia, stopping as soon as their noses touched, "What did we come here for? Sleep of course! What else would we do?" He asked, messing with her.
Celia blushed a little more. "H-Huh!?" She asked, frowning at how much she was blushing.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Did you kill anyone?" she asks her voice completely serious
Rin nods. "Okay" she says following
Ayen shook his head "No, not now, hopefully never again." he said almost to calmly

Len goes to the bathroom and grabs a towel "want to help me?" he asked smiling at Rin

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought for a moment "Not really, did you have something in mind?" he asked curiously.
(( @Nonalaka , forget something/someone? ;- ;) )

TheDragoon said:
Celia blushed a little more. "H-Huh!?" She asked, frowning at how much she was blushing.
Han laughed, "I'm just messing with you~ The real reason we're here, I'll have to show you~" he said in a seductive tone, slowly kissing down from her lips to her neck.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "No, not now, hopefully never again." he said almost to calmly
Len goes to the bathroom and grabs a towel "want to help me?" he asked smiling at Rin
"Good cause fighting I can deal with but killing..." she says

Rin shook her head. "Your soaked with Water" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Sakie sat in a class, staring out the window with a sad expression of her face. The sun was setting and it was getting late, but she didn't care. It's not like she had anywhere to go anyways?...

tumblr_nq9dtqBrqJ1tw63yro1_1280.gif

-----

@TheDragoon
A boy walked into the classroom with a gloomy expression on his face. He sat in a desk next to Sakie. He wondered why she looked so sad. "Hey. Why do you look so sad?" He asked in a bored tone.

tumblr_nok3l1re5z1u2dzt6o6_400.png

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled before moving closer to close the gap between them, softly placing her lips to his, any worries she had completely ignored for now.
Nexus then slowly fell into rhythm, slowly kissing her a little deeper as he wrapped his arms around her a little more.

Roman said:
Han laughed, "I'm just messing with you~ The real reason we're here, I'll have to show you~" he said in a seductive tone, slowly kissing down from her lips to her neck.
Celia blushed and moaned as he kissed down her neck. "H-Han-Sannnnnn~" She whined.

TheDragoon said:
A boy walked into the classroom with a gloomy expression on his face. He sat in a desk next to Sakie. He wondered why she looked so sad. "Hey. Why do you look so sad?" He asked in a bored tone.

Nexus then slowly fell into rhythm, slowly kissing her a little deeper as he wrapped his arms around her a little more.
Ilaani eventually pulled away and smiled at him, a faint colour of pink on her cheeks.

TheDragoon said:

...?Sakie didn't look at him as he walked in a sat next to her. Even though most of her focus was on the outside, she still heard him open the door of the classroom. Sakie spoke to him with a frown?...

"That's none of your business."

Mayyflower said:
"Good cause fighting I can deal with but killing..." she says
Rin shook her head. "Your soaked with Water" she says
Ayen sighed suddenly looking tired "i barely stopped myself, after so many times." he said quietly as he covered his face with his hand.

Len smiled "fine." he said as he dried himself off.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani eventually pulled away and smiled at him, a faint colour of pink on her cheeks.
Nexus smiled softly back. "A-Actually... I think I more than like you..." He laughed nervously, a light blush on his cheeks.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''k fine~''

''good morning''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami blinked and looked down at Fuyumi, blushing lightly as she smile at her. She hugged her closer and nuzzled Fuyumi a bit.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well then, i guess we could just wander around if you want." he said softly.
((@Nonalaka , seems like i didn't use my last reply last time ;- ;) )

TheDragoon said:
Celia blushed and moaned as he kissed down her neck. "H-Han-Sannnnnn~" She whined.
Han continued to kiss Celia's neck, gently nipping at it a few times, as his hands slowly trailed down her body.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Sakie didn't look at him as he walked in a sat next to her. Even though most of her focus was on the outside, she still heard him open the door of the classroom. Sakie spoke to him with a frown?...
"That's none of your business."
The boy blinked before he growled. "So I'm just supposed to leave you sad? Forget I ever saw you? Not gonna happen!" He said before he sat in the seat in front of her backwards so he was facing her. "I'm not gonna rest until I know!"

tumblr_nmkej0ynFw1svb5rko6_1280.jpg

Roman said:
Han continued to kiss Celia's neck, gently nipping at it a few times, as his hands slowly trailed down her body.
Celia clutched the back of his shirt before she slowly moved her hands under his shirt, moving them and tracing them along his back as she moaned from his kisses.

SoulofTobi said:
((@Nonalaka , seems like i didn't use my last reply last time ;- ;) )
((Oh dear ;-; I'm sorry, I'm a bit distracted with other things going on today, sorry))

Dakota nodded "I'm alright with that" she said smiling a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back