• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
The boy blinked before he growled. "So I'm just supposed to leave you sad? Forget I ever saw you? Not gonna happen!" He said before he sat in the seat in front of her backwards so he was facing her. "I'm not gonna rest until I know!"
tumblr_nmkej0ynFw1svb5rko6_1280.jpg

Celia clutched the back of his shirt before she slowly moved her hands under his shirt, moving them and tracing them along his back as she moaned from his kisses.
...?Sakie turned her eyes away from the window and stared at the boy who was now in front of her. An angry look came upon her face as she talked to him?...

"Shut up. I'm not telling someone I don't know why I'm sad. Besides, why do you want to know? It's of no concern to you."

tumblr_nohfy80wOv1ta0o05o1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
((Oh dear ;-; I'm sorry, I'm a bit distracted with other things going on today, sorry))
Dakota nodded "I'm alright with that" she said smiling a bit.
((Well, i'm half asleep from testing today...))

Roland smiled then finished his food "well, good, i'll pay the bill, then i guess we'll go~" he said happily before he walked over to the counter and paid the bill.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled softly back. "A-Actually... I think I more than like you..." He laughed nervously, a light blush on his cheeks.
Ilaani blinked as she looked at him "Y-You do?" She asked her gaze not moving.

WeirdPrincess said:
...Sakie turned her eyes away from the window and stared at the boy who was now in front of her. An angry look came upon her face as she talked to him...
"Shut up. I'm not telling someone I don't know why I'm sad. Besides, why do you want to know? It's of no concern to you."

tumblr_nohfy80wOv1ta0o05o1_500.gif
Ren sighed. "It may not concern me, but I'm not just gonna sit by and let anybody feel pain from their own sadness. If I saw my own brother get st-" He said before his eyes widened and he realized he was accidently going into that story. "F-Forget I said anything..." He said with a frown before he turned around.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked as she looked at him "Y-You do?" She asked her gaze not moving.
Nexus gulped as he nodded slowly. "Y-Yeah... I-I don't understand it.... But I feel l-like... I should be a-around you... For s-some reason..." He said nervously.

SoulofTobi said:
((Well, i'm half asleep from testing today...))
Roland smiled then finished his food "well, good, i'll pay the bill, then i guess we'll go~" he said happily before he walked over to the counter and paid the bill.
((Oh? Then perhaps you should rest...wow its odd that its me saying that this time and not you xD but I mean it though, if you're tired from a long day..))

Dakota smiled and nodded as she stood and waited on him so they could leave.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed suddenly looking tired "i barely stopped myself, after so many times." he said quietly as he covered his face with his hand.
Len smiled "fine." he said as he dried himself off.
Amaya nods. "I see" she says resting her head on the arm of the couch

TheDragoon said:
The boy blinked before he growled. "So I'm just supposed to leave you sad? Forget I ever saw you? Not gonna happen!" He said before he sat in the seat in front of her backwards so he was facing her. "I'm not gonna rest until I know!"
tumblr_nmkej0ynFw1svb5rko6_1280.jpg

Celia clutched the back of his shirt before she slowly moved her hands under his shirt, moving them and tracing them along his back as she moaned from his kisses.
Han pulled away from the kiss and began to undress Celia.

(( Fade? ))

Nonalaka said:
((Oh? Then perhaps you should rest...wow its odd that its me saying that this time and not you xD but I mean it though, if you're tired from a long day..))
Dakota smiled and nodded as she stood and waited on him so they could leave.
((Nah, it's friday, so i might just grab a soda or make some coffee.))

Roland came over to her and offered her his arm in a gentleman like style while smiling "Shall we?" he asked playfully.

TheDragoon said:
Ren sighed. "It may not concern me, but I'm not just gonna sit by and let anybody feel pain from their own sadness. If I saw my own brother get st-" He said before his eyes widened and he realized he was accidently going into that story. "F-Forget I said anything..." He said with a frown before he turned around.

Nexus gulped as he nodded slowly. "Y-Yeah... I-I don't understand it.... But I feel l-like... I should be a-around you... For s-some reason..." He said nervously.
...♞Sakie stared at the back of his head, slightly intrigued from what he had just said. Though she wasn't going to push the situation, Sakie didn't want to keep bugging him to tell the story like he had done to her, she wasn't that stupid. Her stomach growled and Sakie stood up, knowing that she needed something to eat so she just got up and left the room to head to the cafeteria♞...

TheDragoon said:

Ilaani slowly nodded "I-I feel that way too" she said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "I see" she says resting her head on the arm of the couch
Ayen sighed "i'm gonna go take a nap." he said as he got and went up to their room

Len finished drying off "what should we do now sis?" he asked tilting his head.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Did you kill anyone?" she asks her voice completely serious
Rin nods. "Okay" she says following

Levi looked over to the side to the direction she was walking. "I was about to go grab something to eat" she says smiling as she turned her attention back to Alastair
...Alastair nodded and smiled back at her before speaking...

"Let's go then. I'm kind of hungry too, I haven't eaten in a while."

SoulofTobi said:
((Nah, it's friday, so i might just grab a soda or make some coffee.))
Roland came over to her and offered her his arm in a gentleman like style while smiling "Shall we?" he asked playfully.
Dakota laughed lightly "We shall~" she said as she took his arm.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Sakie stared at the back of his head, slightly intrigued from what he had just said. Though she wasn't going to push the situation, Sakie didn't want to keep bugging him to tell the story like he had done to her, she wasn't that stupid. Her stomach growled and Sakie stood up, knowing that she needed something to eat so she just got up and left the room to head to the cafeteria?...
Ren couldn't shake the look the girl had on her face when he had entered the room. He decided to follow her, just for the time being. He yawned a bit as he walked. He already knew the girl was gonna tell him off for following her... But he couldn't just leave her all sad like that.

tumblr_inline_nraon5aqrh1txlwvy_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly "We shall~" she said as she took his arm.
Roland smiled as they left the cafe and he picked a random direction and started walking "anything we could talk about while we walk?" he asked as he looked at her.

TheDragoon said:
Ren couldn't shake the look the girl had on her face when he had entered the room. He decided to follow her, just for the time being. He yawned a bit as he walked. He already knew the girl was gonna tell him off for following her... But he couldn't just leave her all sad like that.
tumblr_inline_nraon5aqrh1txlwvy_500.gif
...?Sakie continued walking, a frown on her face again as she turned her head and looked at the boy following her?...

"Why are you follow me? Go away and do something better with your time, monkey for brains."

...?Sakie then sped up the pace of her walking, soon disappearing down a flight of stairs?...

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as they left the cafe and he picked a random direction and started walking "anything we could talk about while we walk?" he asked as he looked at her.
"what do you mean? There's anything to talk about!, the weather, current events, that pigeon over there" she laughed "I think I do owe you a thank you though, thats something I suppose" she said as she looked up at him

Nonalaka said:
"what do you mean? There's anything to talk about!, the weather, current events, that pigeon over there" she laughed "I think I do owe you a thank you though, thats something I suppose" she said as she looked up at him
Roland chuckled then smiled "A thank you? for what?" he asked curiously "and i mean something to help pass the time." he said while smiling at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then smiled "A thank you? for what?" he asked curiously "and i mean something to help pass the time." he said while smiling at her.
She giggled "I know what you meant" she said with a nod "As for the thank you... I guess its for everything you know?" She said as she hugged his arm lightly.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "I know what you meant" she said with a nod "As for the thank you... I guess its for everything you know?" She said as she hugged his arm lightly.
Roland smiled "but you know, i'd do it all again in a heart beat," he said happily "If i were to get a second chance at life, i'd repeat every mistake, every mess up, i'd even ask to start my training early, just so i could come find you and make you happy all over again." he said lovingly.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani slowly nodded "I-I feel that way too" she said quietly.
Nexus blushed badly. "U-Umm... I gotta go... But... I guess I'll see you around?" He asked. "U-Unless you wanna come with me..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...♞Sakie continued walking, a frown on her face again as she turned her head and looked at the boy following her♞...
"Why are you follow me? Go away and do something better with your time, monkey for brains."

...♞Sakie then sped up the pace of her walking, soon disappearing down a flight of stairs♞...
Ren continued to follow her, at a bit of a quicker pace. "Hey, I'm just going to get lunch~" He said, trying to hide the fact that he was only following her to figure out why she was so sad. "What's so bad about getting lunch?"

Roman said:
(( You start xP ))
Celia let out soft and gentle snores as he slept at Han's side, a smile on her face.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blushed badly. "U-Umm... I gotta go... But... I guess I'll see you around?" He asked. "U-Unless you wanna come with me..."

Ren continued to follow her, at a bit of a quicker pace. "Hey, I'm just going to get lunch~" He said, trying to hide the fact that he was only following her to figure out why she was so sad. "What's so bad about getting lunch?"

Celia let out soft and gentle snores as he slept at Han's side, a smile on her face.
Han was actually waking up, yawning quietly, he looked down at Celia and smiled. He then just laid there, waiting for her to wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back