• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Mhm~, he was a very handsome bird indeed" she said jokingly "Shame you missed it"
Roland chuckled "it is a shame indeed, but I'm not to worried." he said happily "because i have the girl of my dreams in my arms." he said sweetly.

Mayyflower said:
"Video Games!" she says happily
Amaya warped to the flower garden she always goes to for peace and quiet, she layed down and started reading her Diary from a long time ago, she slowly drifted off to sleep
Len tilted his head "video games?" he asked curiously

Ayen stared up at the ceiling unable to fall asleep.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "it is a shame indeed, but I'm not to worried." he said happily "because i have the girl of my dreams in my arms." he said sweetly.

Len tilted his head "video games?" he asked curiously

Ayen stared up at the ceiling unable to fall asleep.
Rin chuckled and turned a game on and taught him how to play. "That simple" she says

Amaya wrapped her tail around her, tossing and turning.

Nonalaka said:
"W-Wait that doesn't mean I don't want to come with you now!" She said as she looked at him
Nexus chuckled as he got on his wheel cycle. "I know I know, just hop behind me~" He said. "It's one seated so your going to have to hold on to my back."

TheDragoon said:
Ren blinked before going to sit down next to her. "Well SORRYYY I'm new here so I wouldn't happen to know... And I told you, I'm not resting until I can make you happy again." He said. "I'm not going to leave you sad like-" He began saying before he shook his head ignoring it. "I mean, I just can't leave you sad ok?"
@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Rin chuckled and turned a game on and taught him how to play. "That simple" she says
Amaya wrapped her tail around her, tossing and turning.
Len smiled "that they are." he says happily.

SoulofTobi said:
Len smiled "that they are." he says happily.
Rin nods. "Yea" she says smiling, after about 3 more rounds rin yawns, "I think I might go to bed" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Yea" she says smiling, after about 3 more rounds rin yawns, "I think I might go to bed" she says smiling
Len yawns as well "yeah, i might as well." he said rubbing his eye.

Roman said:
Ken sighed, finally relaxed from all the tickling. "Revenge!" He yelled before tickling her.
*Airi started to laugh as she try to resist*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blinked and looked down at Fuyumi, blushing lightly as she smile at her. She hugged her closer and nuzzled Fuyumi a bit.
"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
*Fuyumi nodded as she smiled more*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi started to laugh as she try to resist*

*Fuyumi nodded as she smiled more*

[/QUOTE]
Ken stopped tickling her and smiled, "How do you like it?~" he asked laughing a little.

TheDragoon said:
Ren blinked before going to sit down next to her. "Well SORRYYY I'm new here so I wouldn't happen to know... And I told you, I'm not resting until I can make you happy again." He said. "I'm not going to leave you sad like-" He began saying before he shook his head ignoring it. "I mean, I just can't leave you sad ok?"
...Sakie sighed and hung her head as she began to eat the food she just made, grumbling under her breath as she did. This guy was a pain in the butt, she knew that much. Sakie glared at him and remained silent as she continued to eat...

Roman said:
Ken stopped tickling her and smiled, "How do you like it?~" he asked laughing a little.
"stop that I'm really ticklish"

*She said as she giggled*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"stop that I'm really ticklish"
*She said as she giggled*

[/QUOTE]
"Which only makes me wanna tickle you more~" Ken said, chuckling a little. He noticed that they were a little closer, so he quickly tickled her again.

Roman said:
"Which only makes me wanna tickle you more~" Ken said, chuckling a little. He noticed that they were a little closer, so he quickly tickled her again.
*Aio started to laugh again trying to resist*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Aio started to laugh again trying to resist*

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled and stopped seconds later, "Okay, I'll stop now~" he said, putting his hands up as if he surrendered.

Roman said:
Ken smiled and stopped seconds later, "Okay, I'll stop now~" he said, putting his hands up as if he surrendered.
*Airi soon moved so she was sitting on Ken's lap*

Mayyflower said:
Rin slept peacefully
Amaya stayed asleep in the field
Len got out of bed and walked out of his room "Rin, you awake yet?" he said softly as he stood in front of her door

((probably gonna get off for the night...))

SoulofTobi said:
Len got out of bed and walked out of his room "Rin, you awake yet?" he said softly as he stood in front of her door
((probably gonna get off for the night...))
Rin opened an eye. "Yea" she says tiredly

(Night(

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi soon moved so she was sitting on Ken's lap*

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulders. "I'm guessing you give up too?~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back