• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han was actually waking up, yawning quietly, he looked down at Celia and smiled. He then just laid there, waiting for her to wake up.
Celia heard Han's quiet yawn. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Han, smiling. "Morning... Han-San~" She said softer and sweeter than a lullaby.

TheDragoon said:
Celia heard Han's quiet yawn. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Han, smiling. "Morning... Han-San~" She said softer and sweeter than a lullaby.
Han smiled back, one of his arms around her, "Morning Celia~ How'd you sleep?~" he asked, softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "but you know, i'd do it all again in a heart beat," he said happily "If i were to get a second chance at life, i'd repeat every mistake, every mess up, i'd even ask to start my training early, just so i could come find you and make you happy all over again." he said lovingly.
Dakota smiled brightly "I know that, that's why I'm so lucky" she said happily "Its just...I still feel guilty sometimes...I mean, you've had to deal with my problems and whatnot so many times and expect nothing in return not to mention you probably have your own problems that you don't even mention..." she said as she hugged his arm a bit tighter.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blushed badly. "U-Umm... I gotta go... But... I guess I'll see you around?" He asked. "U-Unless you wanna come with me..."

Ren continued to follow her, at a bit of a quicker pace. "Hey, I'm just going to get lunch~" He said, trying to hide the fact that he was only following her to figure out why she was so sad. "What's so bad about getting lunch?"

Celia let out soft and gentle snores as he slept at Han's side, a smile on her face.
...♞Sakie turned her head and glared at him before zooming into the cafeteria, grabbing herself a tray as she walked into the lunch line. She curiously looked around at everything as she slowly walked through the line, not sure of what she wanted and spoke♞...

"Whatever..."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blushed badly. "U-Umm... I gotta go... But... I guess I'll see you around?" He asked. "U-Unless you wanna come with me..."

Ren continued to follow her, at a bit of a quicker pace. "Hey, I'm just going to get lunch~" He said, trying to hide the fact that he was only following her to figure out why she was so sad. "What's so bad about getting lunch?"

Celia let out soft and gentle snores as he slept at Han's side, a smile on her face.
"I uhm...I guess i could come with you i-if that's not a bother...." she said quietly as she twiddled her thumbs.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled brightly "I know that, that's why I'm so lucky" she said happily "Its just...I still feel guilty sometimes...I mean, you've had to deal with my problems and whatnot so many times and expect nothing in return not to mention you probably have your own problems that you don't even mention..." she said as she hugged his arm a bit tighter.
Roland smiled "Dakota, i don't 'deal' with anything, as a son of the god of craftsmen, i fix." he said softly "and you, you help me in more ways than you realize." he said happily "and i still think I'm the lucky one, not many people can help the one they love, and know for a fact they're loved back." he said as he gave her hand a soft squeeze.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Sakie turned her head and glared at him before zooming into the cafeteria, grabbing herself a tray as she walked into the lunch line. She curiously looked around at everything as she slowly walked through the line, not sure of what she wanted and spoke?...
"Whatever..."
Ren had copied what she did, STILL following her. "Ugh, the food here sucks..." He grumbled as he walked. "Don't they have anything here that's ACTUALLY edible?" He asked.

tumblr_nmnh9sGUK51tda6puo5_400.gif

Nonalaka said:
"I uhm...I guess i could come with you i-if that's not a bother...." she said quietly as she twiddled her thumbs.
Nexus nodded slowly. "I-It's no bother... You can even l-live with me if you like... All you have to do is ask..." He said quietly.

Roman said:
Han smiled back, one of his arms around her, "Morning Celia~ How'd you sleep?~" he asked, softly.
Celia giggled as he put a arm around her. "Great Han-San~" She said sweetly. "Because I was sleeping with youuuuu!"

TheDragoon said:
Ren had copied what she did, STILL following her. "Ugh, the food here sucks..." He grumbled as he walked. "Don't they have anything here that's ACTUALLY edible?" He asked.

Nexus nodded slowly. "I-It's no bother... You can even l-live with me if you like... All you have to do is ask..." He said quietly.
...?Sakie had finally gotten herself some food and smiled a little before walking back the boy who was following her, elbowing him in the stomach with a sarcastic smile as she talking, soon walking past him to a table?...

"Their food is delicious, you idiot. Now leave me alone~"

tumblr_nnqtxwEQkY1uuwwe4o1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...Alastair nodded and smiled back at her before speaking...
"Let's go then. I'm kind of hungry too, I haven't eaten in a while."
Levi put her book in her bookbag and grabbed Alastair's hand, holding it. "Where shall we eat?" she asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "i'm gonna go take a nap." he said as he got and went up to their room
Len finished drying off "what should we do now sis?" he asked tilting his head.
Rin shrugs. "I dont know anything" she says smiling

Amaya layed on the couch and cuddled the pillows.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "Dakota, i don't 'deal' with anything, as a son of the god of craftsmen, i fix." he said softly "and you, you help me in more ways than you realize." he said happily "and i still think I'm the lucky one, not many people can help the one they love, and know for a fact they're loved back." he said as he gave her hand a soft squeeze.
Dakota looked up at him as a smile crossed her face as she hugged onto his side tightly "I love you, Roy" she said sweetly.

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugs. "I dont know anything" she says smiling
Amaya layed on the couch and cuddled the pillows.
Len sighed "we could try the game room down stairs i guess," he said scratching his head.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked up at him as a smile crossed her face as she hugged onto his side tightly "I love you, Roy" she said sweetly.
Roland hugged her back while smiling back at her "And i love you too, Dakota." he said tenderly as he pecked her head.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Okay sounds fun" she says smiling
Len nodded "well just have to make sure not to make too much noise." he said as he made his way to the stairs.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Sakie had finally gotten herself some food and smiled a little before walking back the boy who was following her, elbowing him in the stomach with a sarcastic smile as she talking, soon walking past him to a table?...
"Their food is delicious, you idiot. Now leave me alone~"

tumblr_nnqtxwEQkY1uuwwe4o1_500.gif
Ren blinked before going to sit down next to her. "Well SORRYYY I'm new here so I wouldn't happen to know... And I told you, I'm not resting until I can make you happy again." He said. "I'm not going to leave you sad like-" He began saying before he shook his head ignoring it. "I mean, I just can't leave you sad ok?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland hugged her back while smiling back at her "And i love you too, Dakota." he said tenderly as he pecked her head.

Len nodded "well just have to make sure not to make too much noise." he said as he made his way to the stairs.
Rin nods. "Yea" she says

Amaya got up off the couch and got dressed in new clothes and left the house

TheDragoon said:

Celia giggled as he put a arm around her. "Great Han-San~" She said sweetly. "Because I was sleeping with youuuuu!"
Ilaani stared at him "L-live with y-you?!...I-I mean where I live is pretty beat up....but still I-I have to think about that for a while first...." she said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Yea" she says
Amaya got up off the couch and got dressed in new clothes and left the house
((and now, Tobi-sama is curious.....))

Len leads them down to the game room "well, dad hasn't shown me whats in here, so i don't know what to do." he said looking around.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stared at him "L-live with y-you?!...I-I mean where I live is pretty beat up....but still I-I have to think about that for a while first...." she said quietly.
Nexus nodded slowly. "Alright... I guess I'll be going then..." He said, activating his cycle shift to cause his wheel cycle to appear.

SoulofTobi said:

Dakota smiled happily before looking at him "So, that pidgeon from before was pretty cool" she joked.

SoulofTobi said:
((and now, Tobi-sama is curious.....))
Len leads them down to the game room "well, dad hasn't shown me whats in here, so i don't know what to do." he said looking around.
(Shes going somewhere)

Amaya yawned as she walked around

Rin nods. "Right" she says looking around

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled happily before looking at him "So, that pidgeon from before was pretty cool" she joked.
Roland smiled "i didn't see it, but i'm sure you could tell me all about it~" he replied jokingly.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded slowly. "Alright... I guess I'll be going then..." He said, activating his cycle shift to cause his wheel cycle to appear.
"W-Wait that doesn't mean I don't want to come with you now!" She said as she looked at him

Mayyflower said:
(Shes going somewhere)
Amaya yawned as she walked around

Rin nods. "Right" she says looking around
((but the somewhere, oh never mind))

Len looked around as well "well, there's a big tv, but i don't know what we'd do on it." he said as he looked back to Rin.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i didn't see it, but i'm sure you could tell me all about it~" he replied jokingly.
Dakota giggled "Mhm~, he was a very handsome bird indeed" she said jokingly "Shame you missed it"

SoulofTobi said:
((but the somewhere, oh never mind))
Len looked around as well "well, there's a big tv, but i don't know what we'd do on it." he said as he looked back to Rin.
"Video Games!" she says happily

Amaya warped to the flower garden she always goes to for peace and quiet, she layed down and started reading her Diary from a long time ago, she slowly drifted off to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back