• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blinked. "What about? If you'll let me know of course..." He asked curiously, still blushing.

Celia huffed as she caused her staff to vanish, crossing her arms. "Better be sorry. I hate being called dirty..." She said.
Han looked away then back at Celia, the pain in his back slowly fading. "Yeah I see that..." he said, fixing his hair. "Shouldn't think that way then..." He muttered.

Roman said:
Han looked away then back at Celia, the pain in his back slowly fading. "Yeah I see that..." he said, fixing his hair. "Shouldn't think that way then..." He muttered.
Celia's demonic eyes suddenly appeared again. "What was that?" She asked coldly as he staff manifested again.

TheDragoon said:
Celia's demonic eyes suddenly appeared again. "What was that?" She asked coldly as he staff manifested again.
"You're so cute when you're angry~" Han said, lying his way out. "Like... Mega cute~"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blinked. "What about? If you'll let me know of course..." He asked curiously, still blushing.

Celia huffed as she caused her staff to vanish, crossing her arms. "Better be sorry. I hate being called dirty..." She said.
She took a breath and turned to him trying to collect the words right in her head, though they just seemed to blurt out anyways "I like you" she said out before her face heated up "I-I mean I u-uhm....yeah..I-I like you a lot...." she said quietly, that really didn't go to plan at all but there was no going back now.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought for a moment "Not really, did you have something in mind?" he asked curiously.
Dakota shook her head "Not really" she said smiling lightly

Roman said:
"You're so cute when you're angry~" Han said, lying his way out. "Like... Mega cute~"
Celia remained demonic briefly, before she turned normal. "Got that right... Baka." She said. "My Baka..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen knelt down and smiled at Rin "now, how did that happen?" he asked while patting her head, but still noticing Amaya's gaze.
Rin pointed out back. "We were doing something by the ocean and I didn't realize how close I was and the waves hit me" she says looking at her tail

Nonalaka said:
She took a breath and turned to him trying to collect the words right in her head, though they just seemed to blurt out anyways "I like you" she said out before her face heated up "I-I mean I u-uhm....yeah..I-I like you a lot...." she said quietly, that really didn't go to plan at all but there was no going back now.

Nexus blushed badly before it changed to a light blush, him smiling a bit. "I-I um... Hmm... U-Uh... L-Like you a-a lot too..." He mumbled, just as nervous as she was now. She looked... Pretty, the way the lights reflected off her hair.

TheDragoon said:
Celia remained demonic briefly, before she turned normal. "Got that right... Baka." She said. "My Baka..."
Han sighed, relieved she wasn't gonna be beheaded or something, by his own wife. "Yeah... Are we good now?" He asked, slowly stepping away from her.

Nonalaka said:
Roland sighed "well then, i guess we could just wander around if you want." he said softly.

Mayyflower said:
(Yea sure)
...?Alastair sat down on a stairwell outside and seemed to be playing with a cat, though he looked different. His hair was now brown instead of black and it was shorter then before. Alastair continued to play with the cat, a soft smile on his face as he did. He chuckled softly before picking it up and nuzzling his nose against the cats. Alastair had always been an animal person, he was just never open about it. He always kept it to himself?...

tumblr_n6fzndwQeb1r1a5nfo1_500.gif

Roman said:
Han sighed, relieved she wasn't gonna be beheaded or something, by his own wife. "Yeah... Are we good now?" He asked, slowly stepping away from her.
Celia pulled him close, quickly kissing him before smiling. "Yup! Sorry, I just get... Very mad whenever somebody calls me something like dirty or... Yeah..." She said, blushing a bit from embarrassment.

TheDragoon said:
Celia pulled him close, quickly kissing him before smiling. "Yup! Sorry, I just get... Very mad whenever somebody calls me something like dirty or... Yeah..." She said, blushing a bit from embarrassment.
Han's body had lost all color, he almost looked like she scared him too death. He just stood there in her arms, smiling, but not moving.

Mayyflower said:
Rin pointed out back. "We were doing something by the ocean and I didn't realize how close I was and the waves hit me" she says looking at her tail
Ayen smiled a little "well, water isn't so bad, but since you don't like it right now i'll do this." he said as he moved his hand close to her tail and all the water came off of it, making it dry.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blushed badly before it changed to a light blush, him smiling a bit. "I-I um... Hmm... U-Uh... L-Like you a-a lot too..." He mumbled, just as nervous as she was now. She looked... Pretty, the way the lights reflected off her hair.
Ilaani smiled at him, somewhat relieved to hear him say it back, though her face was still a bit pink, she had calmed just enough to look at him. "I'm glad" she said softly.

Roman said:
Han's body had lost all color, he almost looked like she scared him too death. He just stood there in her arms, smiling, but not moving.
Celia frowned. "Hey Han-San...? You don't look so good..." She said, now feeling really bad that she scared him and hit him.

Nonalaka said:
"See? I told you it wasn't far~" she said happily before grabbing his hand and quickening her pace as they reached the entrance.
Tel nodded "I know I know" He said laughng a little (I may be off and on for a while xD )

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled at him, somewhat relieved to hear him say it back, though her face was still a bit pink, she had calmed just enough to look at him. "I'm glad" she said softly.
Nexus let his blush grow a little more again. "R-Really?" He asked, still feeling a few butterflies in his stomach.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Alastair sat down on a stairwell outside and seemed to be playing with a cat, though he looked different. His hair was now brown instead of black and it was shorter then before. Alastair continued to play with the cat, a soft smile on his face as he did. He chuckled softly before picking it up and nuzzling his nose against the cats. Alastair had always been an animal person, he was just never open about it. He always kept it to himself?...
tumblr_n6fzndwQeb1r1a5nfo1_500.gif
Levi walked by, reading a book, not paying attention to her surroundings. "What the hell is up with him, so bipolar" she says to her book

TheDragoon said:
Celia frowned. "Hey Han-San...? You don't look so good..." She said, now feeling really bad that she scared him and hit him.
Han had slowly regained color, though his face was a dark red. "I thought you were gonna kill me..." he whispered. "But you didn't.. Which is a relief." He said, his blush slowly fading before he kissed her back.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel nodded "I know I know" He said laughng a little (I may be off and on for a while xD )
((Okay~))

Yuna continued walking quickly until they entered the park "Right!, where to go first?" She asked happily.

Mayyflower said:
Levi walked by, reading a book, not paying attention to her surroundings. "What the hell is up with him, so bipolar" she says to her book
...☫Alastair looked up from the cat and watched as Levi walked by. A smile broke out on his face before he gently set the cat down and walked over to her, calling out as he did☫...

"Levi! What are you reading?"

Roman said:
Han had slowly regained color, though his face was a dark red. "I thought you were gonna kill me..." he whispered. "But you didn't.. Which is a relief." He said, his blush slowly fading before he kissed her back.
Celia blushed badly, surprised by the sudden kiss. Kissing her was the LAST thing she had expected. She slowly kissed him a little deeper, wrapping her arms around him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled a little "well, water isn't so bad, but since you don't like it right now i'll do this." he said as he moved his hand close to her tail and all the water came off of it, making it dry.
Rin looked back at her tail. "Thanks" she says happily

WeirdPrincess said:
...☫Alastair looked up from the cat and watched as Levi walked by. A smile broke out on his face before he gently set the cat down and walked over to her, calling out as he did☫...
"Levi! What are you reading?"
Levi stopped walking. "Fifty shades...freed" She says closing the book

Users who are viewing this thread

Back