• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''their only human little girls...their rage was only caused by their drunken father. he called the police to catch them so he can beat them again''

[/QUOTE]
John clenched his hands tightly "I need to find them..." He said

shortyshot8 said:
Tel kissed her cheek as he followed
Yuna smiled happily at him "Since its your first trip to the park I'll let you decide where we go~"

Roman said:
Ken blinked before going into a fit of laughter, "I'm never ticklish! Why does this tickle?!" He asked, as he laughed.
----------------

Han chuckled, "I was here with you earlier. I don't remember if you were sleep or not when I left though." He said, hugging her back.

@TheDragoon
Celia pecked his lips before floating back into the room and sitting on the bed. "So, what's up Han-San~" She asked sweetly.

@Mayyflower

TheDragoon said:
Celia pecked his lips before floating back into the room and sitting on the bed. "So, what's up Han-San~" She asked sweetly.
@Mayyflower
Han smiled and stepped into the room, motioning for May to follow. "Nothing, just got back from the park, with May~" he said happily.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
Han smiled and stepped into the room, motioning for May to follow. "Nothing, just got back from the park, with May~" he said happily.
@Mayyflower
TheDragoon said:
@Mayyflower
May smiled and took her hair out of the ponytail. "It was fun" she says smiling

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded and smiled "Yeah, yeah i did." he said as he looked over at her.
Dakota smiled at him her cheeks pink "I'd like that very much" she said softly.

Mayyflower said:
May smiled and took her hair out of the ponytail. "It was fun" she says smiling
Celia bobbed her head back and forth, happy about how peaceful today was. "That's great! I'm happy Han-San is happy~" She said.

TheDragoon said:
Celia bobbed her head back and forth, happy about how peaceful today was. "That's great! I'm happy Han-San is happy~" She said.
@Roman forgot to tag xD

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''can we make those desu?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled "Of course we can~" she chimed happily.

TheDragoon said:

@Roman forgot to tag xD
May smiled. "So what have you done today?" She asks

TheDragoon said:

@Roman forgot to tag xD
Han laughed a little, rubbing the back of his head, "Yeah, I'm always happy when you are though. Same goes for May."

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
May smiled. "So what have you done today?" She asks
Roman said:
Han laughed a little, rubbing the back of his head, "Yeah, I'm always happy when you are though. Same goes for May."
@Mayyflower
Celia giggled. "I went to the park... But I guess I didn't see you guys because I went back here later to watch TV." She said, looking between and May and Han.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus looked at her hand for a second before he decided to take a big chance. He slowly reached his hand out for hers.
Ilaani continued to look at the sky for a bit before looking down again, noticing his hand reaching out for hers, she gently moved her hand, letting him take it.

Mayyflower said:
May smiled.
TheDragoon said:
Celia giggled. "I went to the park... But I guess I didn't see you guys because I went back here later to watch TV." She said, looking between and May and Han.
Han chuckled, "Did you check the playground area? We should have been impossible to miss since May made some silly monkeys appear."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani continued to look at the sky for a bit before looking down again, noticing his hand reaching out for hers, she gently moved her hand, letting him take it.
Nexus blushed lightly and looked at her, wondering why she had let him take her hand... Did she like him? His emotions were getting a bit excited, causing him to feel butterflies in his stomach.

TheDragoon said:
May nods. "Oh, fun" she says smiling @Roman

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Did you check the playground area? We should have been impossible to miss since May made some silly monkeys appear."
Celia shook her head. "Nope, I was feeding birds in another part of the park." She giggled.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
May giggled and nods. "There fun to play with" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled "Alright"
"See? I told you it wasn't far~" she said happily before grabbing his hand and quickening her pace as they reached the entrance.

TheDragoon said:
Celia shook her head. "Nope, I was feeding birds in another part of the park." She giggled.
@Mayyflower
Han smiled and nodded, "Some lucky birds they are." He said laughing a little.

Mayyflower said:
May giggled and nods. "There fun to play with" she says happily

"Especially the ones on the monkey bars~" he said, laughing a little more.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "So would i." he said softly.
Dakota smiled at him before turning her attention toward her food and taking a bite of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back