• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
He smiled "How are you?" He asked remembering what she said

(Agreed)

William tapped his chin
''im still mad at chu...''

Roman said:
Han chuckled, gently petting May's head, "You don't seem so happy... Something wrong?" He asked.
-------------

Ken laughed and pulled her close, poking her again.
*Airi continued to poke back*

TheDragoon said:
Nexus was still blushing a bit from earlier. He didn't understand why he did that. All of this was so confusing.
((Poor guy, doesn't even understand his own emotions
xD ))
((She doesn't get it either xD ))

Ilaani eventually slowed her walking pace so that she was now walking alongside him, conflicted on if she should talk or not, if anything her brain was screaming to high tail it in the opposite direction to stop herself from falling for this guy, but she stayed. "Well, we are here" she said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled as she looked through as well, "see anything you like?"
''what are those desu?''

*She said pointing at the doughnuts*

shortyshot8 said:
"I'm sorry I'm sorry" He said looking down
''look, the only reason i pass out is cuz, im rejecting someone's love because i havent satisfied the person who created me yet...if i dont calm the twins down, i reject the person's love and pass out..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''what are those desu?''

''look, the only reason i pass out is cuz, im rejecting someone's love because i havent satisfied the person who created me yet...if i dont calm the twins down, i reject the person's love and pass out..''

[/QUOTE]
John blinked and blushed "W-Wait what....?"

Mayyflower said:
May sighs. "I know... Ima keep thinking about it" she says
Han nodded, "Understood, my goddess~" he said, bowing his head. "Now, let's go home." He said before teleporting them to the mansion.

--------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im still mad at chu...''

*Airi continued to poke back*

[/QUOTE]
Ken laughed again, poking her back. "I know you heard me~" he said, laughing a little.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland slightly smiled then nodded "yeah." he said looking slightly away.
".....Then why are you avoiding looking at me?" She asked as she looked over, seemingly unconvinced.

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Understood, my goddess~" he said, bowing his head. "Now, let's go home." He said before teleporting them to the mansion.
--------------

Ken laughed again, poking her back. "I know you heard me~" he said, laughing a little.
May smiled and nods before they arrived at the mansion

Nonalaka said:
".....Then why are you avoiding looking at me?" She asked as she looked over, seemingly unconvinced.
Roland sighed "i may or may not of told your mother that i planned on..... well...... spending the rest of my life with you......" he said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
May smiled and nods before they arrived at the mansion
"Well, you can go do what it is you wanna do unless you wanna stay with me." Han said.

Nonalaka said:
((She doesn't get it either xD ))
Ilaani eventually slowed her walking pace so that she was now walking alongside him, conflicted on if she should talk or not, if anything her brain was screaming to high tail it in the opposite direction to stop herself from falling for this guy, but she stayed. "Well, we are here" she said quietly.
It had gotten dark and the street lamps had turned on. He smiled softly at all the lights in the park. "It's pretty isn't it?" He asked. "How the lights just seem to light up in the night sky?"

Mayyflower said:
May thought about it. "I'll uh... Stay with you if you don't mind.." She says
Han smiled, "Alright then. I wasn't gonna do anything really... I was just gonna go check on Celia."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''what are those desu?''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh?" She looked at the page "Those are doughnuts, they are deep fried dough with sugar or chocolate on top" she said with a nod "They are very nice~"

Mayyflower said:
May nods. "Oh okay" she says smiling
Han chuckled, "Well, then let's go see what she's up to~" he said, making his way to his and Celia's bedroom. He knocked on the door and awaited a answer.

@TheDragoon

Mayyflower said:
"Why do you knock if it's your room?" She asks @TheDragoon
"Because, I have you with me. Just gotta be prepared in case she was doing anything.. Like getting dressed or something." Han explained.

shortyshot8 said:
(All that happened was he said for her to lead the way)
(Okay)

Yuna nodded and smiled "Alrighty" she said happily as she began walking toward the amusement park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back