• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and placed a hand on hers "yeah, I'll make sure of it." he said giving her hand a small squeeze.
She smiled as she looked at him "Thanks"

Mayyflower said:
When they arrived at the park, may immediately ran to the slide and summoned her monkeys to play with her
(( Wanna time skip to when she finish playing? ))

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blushed a little more than he already had been, looking down. "T-The park?" He asked, wondering when they would get there and trying to change the subject.
Ilaani nodded as her face was going red "Y-Yeah, the park....i-its uhm...Its not far..." she said quietly as she hid her face.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled as she looked at him "Thanks"
Roland nodded "you didn't by chance hear anything before she left, right?" he asked with a very slight blush

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "you didn't by chance hear anything before she left, right?" he asked with a very slight blush
"...Hear anything?, Like what?" She asked tilting her head.

Nonalaka said:
"...Hear anything?, Like what?" She asked tilting her head.
Roland chuckled nervously "nothing, nothing at all..." he said looking to the side.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded as her face was going red "Y-Yeah, the park....i-its uhm...Its not far..." she said quietly as she hid her face.
Nexus just kept blushing the entire time. He didn't understand why she was blushing now. She didn't like him too... Did she? She never told him that before... So he wasn't sure. He blinked a bit as he looked up at her. "A-Are we gonna get moving?" He asked.

Roman said:
(( Wanna time skip to when she finish playing? ))
(Yea)

May yawned and went back over to Han. "We can go, Celia must be worried" she says huffed before putting her hair in a ponytail and fanning herself

Roman sighed, finally able to get both his daughters to accept the fact that he has found someone else, giving him a more relieved feeling than the one he had before. He smiled a little, taking a seat on a bench in the park. He looked out in the distance, using a hand to hold his head up as he closed his eyes.

coloring__ichinose_tokiya_by_ouiza-d69oq2y.jpg

"What a world we live in... So much choas and death... Love and hate... When will it finally end up peaceful. Peaceful enough so we know fighting won't be our way out of our problems?" He thought as he sat there.

@anybody

Mayyflower said:
(Yea)
May yawned and went back over to Han. "We can go, Celia must be worried" she says huffed before putting her hair in a ponytail and fanning herself
Han chuckled, "Well... I do have one more thing to tell you."

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and tapped her chin. "Let's think about it in a couple of days" she says

"Yes?" She asks.
"How would you like to return... Return home?" Han asked, smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back