• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''uh...yeah.....''

*Airi poked back pretending she didnt hear*

[/QUOTE]
He smiled "How are you?" He asked remembering what she said

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm" she muttered, trying to decide.
(im killing my brain trying to think)
(Agreed)

William tapped his chin

Mayyflower said:
"Yea yea" she sighs before looking around and summoning get small stuffed llama
Han chuckled, gently petting May's head, "You don't seem so happy... Something wrong?" He asked.

-------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''uh...yeah.....''

*Airi poked back pretending she didnt hear*

[/QUOTE]
Ken laughed and pulled her close, poking her again.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus blushed a little more. "R-Really?" He asked.
Ilaani nodded "Why else would I hang out with you?, after all, people aren't my thing...so there isn't many people I would agree to spend time with" she said quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
"maybe rowan for a boy?" she suggests.
(the pain is real)
(( Should name him after everyone's best friend... This guy! XP jk jk ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay desu''
*She said as she looked through the book*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled as she looked through as well, "see anything you like?"

Roman said:
Han chuckled, gently petting May's head, "You don't seem so happy... Something wrong?" He asked.
May shrugged. "Nothing I'm fine" she says hugging her llama as they walked

Mayyflower said:
May nods. "Yep" she says moving the strands of hair out of her face again
"If you say so..." He said, smiling. "I just wanted to make sure."

Roman said:
"If you say so..." He said, smiling. "I just wanted to make sure."
When they arrived at the park, may immediately ran to the slide and summoned her monkeys to play with her

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Why else would I hang out with you?, after all, people aren't my thing...so there isn't many people I would agree to spend time with" she said quietly.
Nexus put a hand on her shoulder. He didn't understand what he was doing. "Damn... Keep saying things like that and I'll keep liking you..." He muttered before he kissed her softly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and smiled back "...do you think I'll get to see her again?" She asked as she looked towards the door.
Roland smiled and placed a hand on hers "yeah, I'll make sure of it." he said giving her hand a small squeeze.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus put a hand on her shoulder. He didn't understand what he was doing. "Damn... Keep saying things like that and I'll keep liking you..." He muttered before he kissed her softly.
Ilaani went wide eyed for a moment before finding herself kissing him back after the kiss broke she then stood there, not really knowing what to say.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani went wide eyed for a moment before finding herself kissing him back after the kiss broke she then stood there, not really knowing what to say.
Nexus blushed a little more than he already had been, looking down. "T-The park?" He asked, wondering when they would get there and trying to change the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back