• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled nervously "nothing, nothing at all..." he said looking to the side.
Dakota narrowed her eyes "Are you hiding something?"

Mayyflower said:
"Home? The mansion home?" She asks
Han shook his head before, holding out a hand, slowly moving it through the air, "Your home."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota narrowed her eyes "Are you hiding something?"
Roland's face got slightly red "Nooo....." he said as the waiter brought their orders over.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus just kept blushing the entire time. He didn't understand why she was blushing now. She didn't like him too... Did she? She never told him that before... So he wasn't sure. He blinked a bit as he looked up at her. "A-Are we gonna get moving?" He asked.
"R-Right" she said as she started walking again her walking pace quicker than earlier as she gathered her thoughts together as they neared the park.

Roman said:
Han shook his head before, holding out a hand, slowly moving it through the air, "Your home."
May looked up. "O-Oh, um I-I don't know, I was thinking about it but i haven't made up my mind" she says with a sigh

SoulofTobi said:
Roland's face got slightly red "Nooo....." he said as the waiter brought their orders over.
Dakota waited until the person left that brought their orders "Are you sure?"

Nonalaka said:
"R-Right" she said as she started walking again her walking pace quicker than earlier as she gathered her thoughts together as they neared the park.
Nexus was still blushing a bit from earlier. He didn't understand why he did that. All of this was so confusing.

((Poor guy, doesn't even understand his own emotions
xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota waited until the person left with their orders "Are you sure?"
Roland slightly smiled then nodded "yeah." he said looking slightly away.

Mayyflower said:
Sam stretched. "What is there to do anymore?" She sighs
He frowned "Sadly nothing...There is no strong enough bad guys to fight....The world is at peace.....There is nothing"

shortyshot8 said:
He frowned "Sadly nothing...There is no strong enough bad guys to fight....The world is at peace.....There is nothing"
"I kinda miss the old days" she says walking back to the room

Mayyflower said:
May looked up. "O-Oh, um I-I don't know, I was thinking about it but i haven't made up my mind" she says with a sigh
Han chuckled, "May, it's okay if you wanna go back." He said, softly. "Just know I'll always, protect you~" he said, ruffling her hair.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "May, it's okay if you wanna go back." He said, softly. "Just know I'll always, protect you~" he said, ruffling her hair.
May looked up at Han. "But I like talking to people.." She says before looking around. "There better to talk to than animals" she says

shortyshot8 said:
He nodded "Same"
Sam chuckled and sat back down.

Mayyflower said:
May looked up at Han. "But I like talking to people.." She says before looking around. "There better to talk to than animals" she says

"I'm not the one with the voice in this question. You are. It's your choice." Han said.

Mayyflower said:

Marcus smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back