• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
May smiled. "Hi Celia" she says bowing her head quickly
Celia giggled and winked. "It's ok, you don't have to bow. I'm the light goddess, but your a goddess too you know~" She said with a voice as sweet as silk.

@Roman

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "i may or may not of told your mother that i planned on..... well...... spending the rest of my life with you......" he said quietly.
Dakota blushed lightly "You did?" She said before smiling a bit.

TheDragoon said:
Celia came to door, smiling at May and Han. "Hello Han-San!" She said happily.

@Roman
Han had his eyes closed before hearing his name, being called by Celia, causing him to go wide eyed.

tumblr_mo2mxmFmO21qh838mo1_250.gif

"Wow... That was Loud.."

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly "You did?" She said before smiling a bit.
Roland nodded and smiled "Yeah, yeah i did." he said as he looked over at her.

TheDragoon said:
Celia giggled and winked. "It's ok, you don't have to bow. I'm the light goddess, but your a goddess too you know~" She said with a voice as sweet as silk.
@Roman
May blushed. "I know, it's just a kind thing to do, to another goddess" she says with a giggle.

shortyshot8 said:
John blinked and blushed "W-Wait what....?"
''i mean, if someone loves me, i end up getting pissed off at them cuz the person who bottled up their rage and created me, hasnt released it yet. so until then, i pass out if i get way pissed...''

LunaCrosby said:
"your welcome, glad you like it" he says and smiles.
...?Winter looked up from the stuffed panda and raised one of her arms, holding on lightly to the sleeve of his shirt as she looked at Allen, still blushing when she spoke?...

"U-Um... Can you win me something else too... please? Like... Like that stuffed duck~"

tumblr_m3x48nprny1rt6hgoo4_250.gif

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Understood, my goddess~" he said, bowing his head. "Now, let's go home." He said before teleporting them to the mansion.
--------------

Ken laughed again, poking her back. "I know you heard me~" he said, laughing a little.
*Airi giggled as she kept poking him back*

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?" She looked at the page "Those are doughnuts, they are deep fried dough with sugar or chocolate on top" she said with a nod "They are very nice~"
''can we make those desu?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i mean, if someone loves me, i end up getting pissed off at them cuz the person who bottled up their rage and created me, hasnt released it yet. so until then, i pass out if i get way pissed...''

[/QUOTE]
John rubbed the back of his head while thinking "How did she know that I liked her...?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi giggled as she kept poking him back*

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled, and poked her back, "You won't listen, eh?~" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
John rubbed the back of his head while thinking "How did she know that I liked her...?"
''the only reason i know you liked me cuz i ended getting pissed off at you and passing out''

Roman said:
Ken smiled, and poked her back, "You won't listen, eh?~" He asked.
*Airi soon started to tickle Ken*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi went wide eyed for a bit before closing her eyes blushing*
''o-oh...i-i dont know what to say..''

*Airi giggled*

''nah, i just got in the onsen not too long ago, so i wanna sit here a little more''

*She kept walking to him dragging her axe on the floor behind her*

[/QUOTE]
"Y-You don't have to say anything! I-It's fine!"

Mayyflower said:
May blushed. "I know, it's just a kind thing to do, to another goddess" she says with a giggle.
Celia hugged Han tightly with a cheerful smile. "It feels like you haven't seen me in forever Han-San~ I missed you!" She said happily.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''the only reason i know you liked me cuz i ended getting pissed off at you and passing out''

*Airi soon started to tickle Ken*

[/QUOTE]
He sighed "Well....I guess I will just have to find those twins"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Y-You don't have to say anything! I-It's fine!"
''o-ok..''

*She said as she started to drift off to sleep*

shortyshot8 said:
He sighed "Well....I guess I will just have to find those twins"
''well...i dont know where they are..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-ok..''
*She said as she started to drift off to sleep*

''well...i dont know where they are..''

[/QUOTE]
"Do you know what form of power they have?"

TheDragoon said:
It had gotten dark and the street lamps had turned on. He smiled softly at all the lights in the park. "It's pretty isn't it?" He asked. "How the lights just seem to light up in the night sky?"
"Hm?...yeah, it is" she said as she looked up at the sky, smiling lightly.

shortyshot8 said:
"Do you know what form of power they have?"
''their only human little girls...their rage was only caused by their drunken father. he called the police to catch them so he can beat them again''

Nonalaka said:
"Hm?...yeah, it is" she said as she looked up at the sky, smiling lightly.
Nexus looked at her hand for a second before he decided to take a big chance. He slowly reached his hand out for hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back