• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira pretended to cry and replied♅...
“ You seem more cruel~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka didn't realize he was only pretending, being the gullible person she is. "I-I'm sorry! I-I don't mean to be cruel..." She sniffled as she gazed over at Akira.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Sighing Everest put down the guitar and said,
"... This is bad. It's only been a few days and I'm already falling into a state of monotony... I need to shoot something and fast..."

Drawing his colts faster than the blink of an eye, he had them spinning at high speed like a cowboy out of an old western movie. Catching the grips of the guns, he un-cocked the hammers, and held the guns loosely at his sides before asking Elyse,

"Do you know of any, A, areas where generic monsters are attracted to and need to be defeated in order to "protect the peace", B, Assholes who need to have their asses handed to them for generic reasons, or C, realtors offices so I can find Fenris and kick his ass until he gives me my phone back so I can get a contract so I can legally shoot something?"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse simply blinked, looking at the guns with a sense of "meh." She moved her index finger, undoing the container of ammo and letting the bullets fly up and out above her palms, where they slowly rotated in place.

"I don't really go out too much, so I don't have a clue where monsters might be. But I might be able to find Fenraa.... or whoever you're looking for."

One of the bullets transformed into a bird, and flew over to Everest.

"Give it some of your magic. That way it can find anyone who's interacted with it and find your guy."

Roman said:
Takeshi gave her his normal, evil-like smirk. "Really? Maybe I'll follow the flow me. It's telling me, I should give you a kiss~" he said, laughing a little.
Violetta turned, jumping up a bit, landing cross-legged in front of him, floating just high enough off the ground where she was still face-height. She smirked, her eyes sparkling.

"Is that so? Well, I can't argue with that.~"

Mayyflower said:
"I know but I'm not used to it" she says. "I'm not used to sharing you with the world" she says sweetly
Ayen chuckled "well, you would of hated me a few hundred years ago~" he said teasingly

Lumina said:
Chiharu stood there, momentarily confused, but soon grinned, looking at his "distraction" with awe.
"That's pretty cool!"

She sneezed, changing into yet another new outfit.

tumblr_n42anr7ePk1sgi5mmo4_250.gif

She inhaled, then exhaled, trying to recollect herself after the sneeze.
Jojo smiled "so where are you living right now?" he asked curiously.

shortyshot8 said:
Al put a hand on her cheek "You are fine...I promise"
Lumina blinked, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"T-thanks..."

She was starting to calm down some, and she moved her head to look around, disconnecting Al's hand from her cheek.

"Where am i....?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( If you want xD Then sure ))
(( Reunited at last xD I'll start. ))

After spending pretty much 2 weeks away from home, Kaz finally returned. He walked through the front door, and into the kitchen, only to see a note from Yoshino. "They moved? ... Into a mansion?" Kaz asked himself, as he left. He then made his way to said mansion and knocked on the door.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well, you would of hated me a few hundred years ago~" he said teasingly

Jojo smiled "so where are you living right now?" he asked curiously.
Wiping her nose, Chiharu looked back to Jojo.

"Just at one of the dorms on campus. I transferred here from Japan, so I don't have any family nearby. Dorms were my only option."

She gave him a confident thumbs up afterward.

Lumina said:
Violetta turned, jumping up a bit, landing cross-legged in front of him, floating just high enough off the ground where she was still face-height. She smirked, her eyes sparkling.
"Is that so? Well, I can't argue with that.~"
Takeshi chuckled and pecked her lips. "There. The other kisses are for other times~" he said, laughing a little.

Lumina said:
Wiping her nose, Chiharu looked back to Jojo.
"Just at one of the dorms on campus. I transferred here from Japan, so I don't have any family nearby. Dorms were my only option."

She gave him a confident thumbs up afterward.
Jojo laughed "you have spunk, as for me though, I'll live where ever i please!" he said happily as he smiled at her.

Roman said:
(( Reunited at last xD I'll start. ))
After spending pretty much 2 weeks away from home, Kaz finally returned. He walked through the front door, and into the kitchen, only to see a note from Yoshino. "They moved? ... Into a mansion?" Kaz asked himself, as he left. He then made his way to said mansion and knocked on the door.
Yoshino opened the door, but her head was turned towards the living room area. "Put that down! Knives are dangerous! And you're only fourteen for Petes sake." She exclaimed as she was talking to Nanami, who seemed to be juggling knives behind Yoshino.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed "you have spunk, as for me though, I'll live where ever i please!" he said happily as he smiled at her.
Chiharu laughed lightly for a moment.

"Spunk, huh? That's a new one. And you definitely seem like the kind of guy who would be fine living anywhere he wanted."

She walked around the lobby of the building, not even sure herself where to go from here.

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled and pecked her lips. "There. The other kisses are for other times~" he said, laughing a little.
Violetta floated in a circle around him, giggling.

"Always a tease, you are."

A lollipop appeared in her mouth as they went through the park.

Aion looked out to the horizon, a setting sun appearing in the distance. A slight breeze blew through the area, blowing her hair away from her face a bit.

"Sunsets here were always the best. I've never seen a better one anywhere else."

Her tone of voice was soft, almost nostalgic.

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino opened the door, but her head was turned towards the living room area. "Put that down! Knives are dangerous! And you're only fourteen for Petes sake." She exclaimed as she was talking to Nanami, who seemed to be juggling knives behind Yoshino.
Kaz blinked and looked over Yoshino's shoulder. He then chuckled and tapped her on that same shoulder, "Hey Yoshi? You wanna let me in?" He asked, jokingly.

Lumina said:
"Spunk, huh? That's a new one. And you definitely seem like the kind of guy who would be fine living anywhere he wanted."

She walked around the lobby of the building, not even sure herself where to go from here.

Aion looked out to the horizon, a setting sun appearing in the distance. A slight breeze blew through the area, blowing her hair away from her face a bit.

"Sunsets here were always the best. I've never seen a better one anywhere else."

Takeshi laughed more, as he floated by her side. "Oh shut it. You know you like it when I tease you~" he said, before floating in front of her. "You can't resist it when I do~"

Lumina said:

Jojo smirked "Of course i am!" he said confidently before looking around then inhaling deeply "HEY! ANYONE HERE!?!?!" he shouted loud enough to be heard anywhere on-campus.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, a slight blush on her cheeks.
"T-thanks..."

She was starting to calm down some, and she moved her head to look around, disconnecting Al's hand from her cheek.

"Where am i....?"
Al sighed "I honestly don't know...Come on...Let's get you home"

Lumina said:

@WeirdPrincess
Karito was laying on the ground, his arms layed outwards on either side of him. A small light pink cat walked around in small circles on his chest before finally settling down and curling herself up. His amber colored eyes shined gazed over at Aion as the slight breeze of the wind blew his hair ever so gently. "It really is quiet breathtaking." He said quietly, a small smile on his face.

tumblr_mj67a3EHtc1qav9u2o1_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I honestly don't know...Come on...Let's get you home"
Lumina nodded, honestly wanting nothing more. Her hair fell about her face, hiding it, her wings fluttering between wanting to stay tight on her back or wrap around herself like a shield. Either way, home was what she wanted.

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, honestly wanting nothing more. Her hair fell about her face, hiding it, her wings fluttering between wanting to stay tight on her back or wrap around herself like a shield. Either way, home was what she wanted.
Al smiled putting a hand on her forehead before warping them to her house

Roman said:
Kaz blinked and looked over Yoshino's shoulder. He then chuckled and tapped her on that same shoulder, "Hey Yoshi? You wanna let me in?" He asked, jokingly.
Takeshi laughed more, as he floated by her side. "Oh shut it. You know you like it when I tease you~" he said, before floating in front of her. "You can't resist it when I do~"
Yoshino blinked and turned her head to look at Kaz in surprise. She stared at him for a while before launching herself at him for a hug. "Where have you been! You just up and disappeared on us." She said as she hugged him tightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smirked "Of course i am!" he said confidently before looking around then inhaling deeply "HEY! ANYONE HERE!?!?!" he shouted loud enough to be heard anywhere on-campus.
Chiharu covered her ears, kneeling down into a ball. His shouting was so loud that she knew everybody could hear it, and she was right at the epicenter of the sound. Her eyes were shut tight, amazed and terrified at how intense he was.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled putting a hand on her forehead before warping them to her house
Lumina looked around, immediately feeling better. The air was nice and warm, and very homely. Ansom was sleeping on the couch still, to her amazement. She went over to a wall and slid down, exhausted herself, but oh so thankful she was home.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Lumina said:
Chiharu covered her ears, kneeling down into a ball. His shouting was so loud that she knew everybody could hear it, and she was right at the epicenter of the sound. Her eyes were shut tight, amazed and terrified at how intense he was.

Lumina looked around, immediately feeling better. The air was nice and warm, and very homely. Ansom was sleeping on the couch still, to her amazement. She went over to a wall and slid down, exhausted herself, but oh so thankful she was home.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Al looked tired "I never knew....That warping from that far....Drained so much energy....."

Lumina said:
Jojo looked down at Chiharu and titled his head "whats wrong sort stuff?" he asked confusingly as he knelt down beside her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito was laying on the ground, his arms layed outwards on either side of him. A small light pink cat walked around in small circles on his chest before finally settling down and curling herself up. His amber colored eyes shined gazed over at Aion as the slight breeze of the wind blew his hair ever so gently. "It really is quiet breathtaking." He said quietly, a small smile on his face.
tumblr_mj67a3EHtc1qav9u2o1_500.gif
Aion smiled seeing Karito so relaxed, and even more so seeing the kitten. Agreeing with the cat she transformed into Leo, though she looked a little different this time. Perhaps from seeing a cat that was pink, her own lion form donned it's own pink coat, but Aion didn't seem to mind. Trotting over next to Karito she turned in a circle before curling up beside him, resting her head on her paws.

latest

"Sunlight always feels best to Leo..."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo looked down at Chiharu and titled his head "whats wrong sort stuff?" he asked confusingly as he knelt down beside her.
Chiharu sat unmoving for a moment before slowly opening her eyes, seeing Jojo next to her. She slowly removed her hands from her ears, checked for something in them, then grinned.

"Cool! My eardrums are still holding together!"

She looked over at Jojo with an impressed grin.

"You're pretty loud!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back