• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu sat unmoving for a moment before slowly opening her eyes, seeing Jojo next to her. She slowly removed her hands from her ears, checked for something in them, then grinned.
"Cool! My eardrums are still holding together!"

She looked over at Jojo with an impressed grin.

"You're pretty loud!"
Jojo laughed "i guess i am!" he he said as he stood back up then grinned at her "thought i could also say you can't handle my voice!" he said cockily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked and turned her head to look at Kaz in surprise. She stared at him for a while before launching herself at him for a hug. "Where have you been! You just up and disappeared on us." She said as she hugged him tightly.
Kaz sighed, "Sorry. I was away, doing quests and helping at the school." He said softly. "I'm back though. Sorry if I worried you and Minako."

Roman said:
Luke stopped and turned around, looking at her. "...Sweety?" He asked, blushing a little.
(( @Daniel reaver ))

Lumina said:
Aion smiled seeing Karito so relaxed, and even more so seeing the kitten. Agreeing with the cat she transformed into Leo, though she looked a little different this time. Perhaps from seeing a cat that was pink, her own lion form donned it's own pink coat, but Aion didn't seem to mind. Trotting over next to Karito she turned in a circle before curling up beside him, resting her head on her paws.
latest

"Sunlight always feels best to Leo..."
Karito eyes followed Aion as she turned into a lion with a slightly bright pink coat and trotted over before curling up next to him. He chuckled at the sight of a pink lion, he has never seen one before and it was an odd color at that. Then again, so was a pink cat. "I think I would know why..." He said as he raised his left hand and put it on top of the cats head that was on his chest. Karito softly stroked the pink kittens head and gazed at Aion. "You know, a pink lion isn't something you see everyday. Makes me curious to know if there are any others in existence." He joked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What? Can I not call you that" she asked him before continuing

[/QUOTE]
Luke blinked, "No it's not that. It's just.... I haven't been called Sweety in 15 years.."

Lumina said:
Elyse simply blinked, looking at the guns with a sense of "meh." She moved her index finger, undoing the container of ammo and letting the bullets fly up and out above her palms, where they slowly rotated in place.
"I don't really go out too much, so I don't have a clue where monsters might be. But I might be able to find Fenraa.... or whoever you're looking for."

One of the bullets transformed into a bird, and flew over to Everest.

"Give it some of your magic. That way it can find anyone who's interacted with it and find your guy."
Everest sighed looking at the bullet bird before saying,

"that last one was more of a joke... I could find Fenris almost instantly if I wanted to just by listening for him... but to tell you the truth, I couldn't use this even if I wanted to... I don't have magic... you see my ability is sound manipulation, yet to me, I'm not manipulating anything... I'm not using any energy or anything to do it... it hard to explain, but to me its as if I'm simply flexing a muscle only I have... I've even asked people who can sense magical energy... according to them, my body is basically made of magical energy, yet when I manipulate sound, that energy doesn't fluctuate or change at all, and no mater what I do I can't get it to fluctuate or change... So to put it simply... I have no magic..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well your my sweetheart so ill call you what I want ok" she said with a happy smile

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah! I got it" Luke said, happily. "I know how to get to the apartment quicker." He said, before they appeared in the living room. "See? Pretty cool, huh?"

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "Sorry. I was away, doing quests and helping at the school." He said softly. "I'm back though. Sorry if I worried you and Minako."

(( @Daniel reaver ))
Yoshino let go of him and stepped back. "Honestly, you could have at least called or something. I was worried about you... I suppose it's fine though." She said before glaring off to the side. "And you... You need to use me more, I'm not used enough." "Sorry..." A voice calls out before fading away.

tumblr_mji9d1pk301rtagfbo1_500.gif

Roman said:
"Yeah! I got it" Luke said, happily. "I know how to get to the apartment quicker." He said, before they appeared in the living room. "See? Pretty cool, huh?"
Rina nodded and smiled "yeah it is" she said happily to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino let go of him and stepped back. "Honestly, you could have at least called or something. I was worried about you... I suppose it's fine though." She said before glaring off to the side. "And you... You need to use me more, I'm not used enough." "Sorry..." A voice calls out before fading away.
tumblr_mji9d1pk301rtagfbo1_500.gif
Kaz smiled nervously, "I was kind of... In the hospital for a little while. One of my opponents had cut me down my back." He said explained. "Don't worry, somehow I wasn't scarred and I recovered pretty quickly."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina nodded and smiled "yeah it is" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "Well I'm gonna get some clothes and then we can go anywhere you want." He said, before going to change.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled nervously, "I was kind of... In the hospital for a little while. One of my opponents had cut me down my back." He said explained. "Don't worry, somehow I wasn't scarred and I recovered pretty quickly."

Luke chuckled, "Well I'm gonna get some clothes and then we can go anywhere you want." He said, before going to change.
Rina nodded then sat down on the couch and smiled as she watched him go off

Anyone want to interact?\\

Summer Dotty sighed. "I'm gonna go out, practise fighting... You know?"

She left the room, blowing a kiss to her love.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina nodded then sat down on the couch and smiled as she watched him go off

[/QUOTE]
Luke eventually came out of the room and took a seat next to Rina. "So, where are we gonna go?" He asked.

Roman said:

"In the hospital?!" Yoshino exclaimed. "I could have visited you or something while you were in the hospital..." She said before sighing. "If you say you recovered quietly then everything is okay... unless there's something else I need to know about."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Anyone want to interact?\\
Summer Dotty sighed. "I'm gonna go out, practise fighting... You know?"

She left the room, blowing a kiss to her love.

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Tal nodded "Yeah"

WeirdPrincess said:
"In the hospital?!" Yoshino exclaimed. "I could have visited you or something while you were in the hospital..." She said before sighing. "If you say you recovered quietly then everything is okay... unless there's something else I need to know about."
Kaz shook his head and hugged her again, "No. I was kind of weak from the blood loss so they didn't really know who to contact since I didn't have all that stuff with me." He said, before kissing her cheek. "I'm perfectly fine now though. Can we go inside now? It's not really that warm."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well, you would of hated me a few hundred years ago~" he said teasingly

Jojo smiled "so where are you living right now?" he asked curiously.
Amaya chuckled before cuddling into him "I'm so tired"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't know" she said to him with smile

[/QUOTE]
"Wanna stay home then?" Luke asked, before putting his legs on the couch so he was laying down.

Daniel reaver]"If you want to. I think there has been enough R excitement for one night" she said to him with a giggle [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Luke nodded in agreement. "I'm gonna actually take a break from killing... That way I can just relax with you~" he said, softly.

Roman said:
Emiya chuckled, "I've lived probably way before you born, yet I never heard of a 'familiar'. You wouldn't mind telling me what that is would you?"
"Familiars are creatures who serve as a companion of someone else, they do the other persons dirty work or they do good things" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back