• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"I'm a familiar" she say before turning into a human
Emiya chuckled, "I've lived probably way before you born, yet I never heard of a 'familiar'. You wouldn't mind telling me what that is would you?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''can you turn into something physical jack ass? like a human form?!''

[/QUOTE]
"I cannot"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]senpai ignored me ;-; )))

[/QUOTE]
(I did? ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no, Daniel. ))))

[/QUOTE]
(( Why'd you quote me? Lol ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What was that" shira asked yuki
Myuki layed there with kikuri snoring quietly

[/QUOTE]
''just William and his fiance...''

*She then started to hear Neo on the other side of the wall since their rooms are next to each other*

*Kikuri giggled a little as she held Myuki. She then teleported herself and Myuki upstairs in a bed room before the lights went out and Kikuri layed down on the bed with Myuki as she closed her eyes* (Time Skip?)

Roman said:
(( Why'd you quote me? Lol ))
nvm and i dunno))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "You are mine"

"I would melt"
''then what the hell should I do?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then started to hear Neo on the other side of the wall since their rooms are next to each other*

*Kikuri giggled a little as she held Myuki. She then teleported herself and Myuki upstairs in a bed room before the lights went out and Kikuri layed down on the bed with Myuki as she closed her eyes* (Time Skip?)

nvm and i dunno))

[/QUOTE]
"Umm....Not rub me anywhere a male would enjoy....That's for starters"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I still think she likes me. But I know you love me more than you could ever love her" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and held her hand in his, "Exactly. Now, how about we ditch this place and go find something to do?" He asked, pulling her along with him as he walked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

nvm and i dunno))

[/QUOTE]
Shira frowned "finace huh" she said to yuki

(Time skip)

Roman said:
Luke smiled and held her hand in his, "Exactly. Now, how about we ditch this place and go find something to do?" He asked, pulling her along with him as he walked.
"Ok sweety" rina said happily to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned "finace huh" she said to yuki
(Time skip)

[/QUOTE]
''yeah..''

*She heard more of Neo's yelling*

''...*sigh* i hope William is sane at least..''

*Kikuri woke up yawning a little*

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Fine...."
''fine what?! theres nothing fine about you being water and being all over my fucking body!''

...۩Marica walked up to the school gates in her uniform, looking around at her surroundings. She was nervous, extremely nervous. She hadn't seen her brothers in a long time, and today was gonna be the day she'd finally see them. The wind howled as the students arrive through the gates, hustling and bustling past her. Friends are greeting each other with a hug or a playful punch. The seniors stand, tall and proud, confidence born of experience. The monotone buzz of several-hundred voices hummed like an orchestra of deadbeat droids as she continued to stand there, a nervous blush being evident on her face. She spoke, opening her mouth and releasing a shaky breath۩...

First day..

tumblr_inline_ntd0k9obIp1txn592_500_zpsuwagm7vu.jpg

------------

((( First post as I said @Fukushima Akira. Now I'm going off~~ )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah..''
*She heard more of Neo's yelling*

''...*sigh* i hope William is sane at least..''

*Kikuri woke up yawning a little*

''fine what?! theres nothing fine about you being water and being all over my fucking body!''

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "I am water....You seem to think you are the first naked woman I've seen"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned "finace huh" she said to yuki
(Time skip)

[/QUOTE]
Luke stopped and turned around, looking at her. "...Sweety?" He asked, blushing a little.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "I am water....You seem to think you are the first naked woman I've seen"
''.......''

*She then got out of the shower and started to wipe her self with a towel*

''im gonna wipe you off, and go back in the shower with pure fucking water..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''.......''
*She then got out of the shower and started to wipe her self with a towel*

''im gonna wipe you off, and go back in the shower with pure fucking water..''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I swear some people are so rude....Though....At least I got a good sight"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back