• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Yeah, but I can't just bail on work. I am a lifeguard at Hawaiian Falls so I hold people's lives in my hands. I AM THE GUARDIAN OF LIFE.....,at the waterpark.)
(( When you get the chance I mean xD I'm pretty sure you get some free time ))

Roman said:
(( When you get the chance I mean xD I'm pretty sure you get some free time ))
(Free time for me is either riding a jet ski on the lake or going to a party. I think those are perfectly gold ways to spend that time xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*You heard a shower running. Shes in the shower*

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "Gonna be like that then...." He muttered before his body turned to water and his face reappeared in the shower under her "You just HAD to go in the shower"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Free time for me is either riding a jet ski on the lake or going to a party. I think those are perfectly gold ways to spend that time xD )
(( That's reasonable xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Gonna be like that then...." He muttered before his body turned to water and his face reappeared in the shower under her "You just HAD to go in the shower"
*Neo looked around hearing a voice*

''huh...? what the- am i going crazy again..?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Neo looked around hearing a voice*
''huh...? what the- am i going crazy again..?''

[/QUOTE]
( xD Dead)

He sighed before going to drain and reforming in the shower head before being rained onto her "Totally"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke walked over to Rina and hugged her, "Are you still thinking about that woman?"

Roman said:
Nai saw Taiga and made his way over to her, and gently petted her head, "What's a tiger doing in the open?" He asked himself.
Emiya appeared and blinked, "A tiger? Nice... Hello son."

"Ah, hello father. I don't know why, but I sense a power within this tiger..."

(( You're never around for the action ))
Taiga looked over at them and just stared.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki returned to the room and sat next to Shira*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#8000ff]*Kikuri sat there on her knees letting Myuki sleep while coiled around her*[/COLOR][/B] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Dead)
He sighed before going to drain and reforming in the shower head before being rained onto her "Totally"
''.....*sigh* what the hell...''

*She said before continuing to wash with an annoyed look on her face*

Mayyflower said:
Taiga looked over at them and just stared.
Nai looked back at Taiga. "Are you a tiger or something else?" He asked, in his natural soft tone.

Emiya raised a brow, watching with the slightest of interest.

Himeragi Seiker] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

''.....*sigh* what the hell...''

*She said before continuing to wash with an annoyed look on her face*
"Do you really have to rub me on your body? I have a fiance ya know"

shortyshot8 said:
"Do you really have to rub me on your body? I have a fiance ya know"
''...dammit William, why are you water?!''

*She said before she stopped washing and looked down at her naked body and looking at the water assuming its William*

Roman said:
Nai looked back at Taiga. "Are you a tiger or something else?" He asked, in his natural soft tone.
Emiya raised a brow, watching with the slightest of interest.
"I'm a familiar" she say before turning into a human

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''...dammit William, why are you water?!''
*She said before she stopped washing and looked down at her naked body and looking at the water assuming its William*

[/QUOTE]
"Would you rather I turned into my physical form which is ice?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A little" rina said with a small frown before she smiled at him "but I'm fine" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke shook his head, "I don't believe you. Are you 'sure' you don't think she likes me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back